1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Photo A Hung Guy For My Wife?

Discussion in 'Straight Photos and Videos' started by 5notenough, Jun 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 5notenough

5notenough Sexy Member

She has only every slept with me but I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds, no joke. I have never made her orgasm during intercourse so you can imagine what a huge cock would do to her!

Its taken me about 4 years to build up the courage to tell her that I want to watch her with a hung guy and she took it so much better than I could have hoped for and she is now very curious.

She is quite shy and innocent when it comes to sex but hopefully that will change. CD8B5424-FFEA-4B6C-8DD7-FC40BD2E0EEC.jpeg

2. BulgingDave

BulgingDave Admired Member

Albums:
    Sharing pics is one thing, want it to happen? Start responding to messages from hung guys willing to do it for you

firedogg81, jasonjk and Elmer Gantry like this.
  3. firedogg81

firedogg81 Expert Member

How has it worked out

4. Wethead

Wethead Expert Member

10-20 seconds??!!??
    How do you plan to keep from loosing it while watching her with a real cock?

QUOTE="5notenough, post: 11098911, member: 1314159"]She has only every slept with me but I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds, no joke. I have never made her orgasm during intercourse so you can imagine what a huge cock would do to her!

Its taken me about 4 years to build up the courage to tell her that I want to watch her with a hung guy and she took it so much better than I could have hoped for and she is now very curious.

She is quite shy and innocent when it comes to sex but hopefully that will change. View attachment 3614801 [/QUOTE]

Attached Files:

firedogg81 likes this.
  5. firedogg81

firedogg81 Expert Member

[/QUOTE]
    Same thing here

6. domeboy

domeboy Loved Member

Same thing here[/QUOTE]
    Some couples can handle sharing but I don't think you should do it. There are risks,think about it.

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Gold Member Platinum Gold

No luck or strike out here?
    Personal Ads

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice