Photo A Hung Guy For My Wife?

5notenough

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She has only every slept with me but I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds, no joke. I have never made her orgasm during intercourse so you can imagine what a huge cock would do to her!

Its taken me about 4 years to build up the courage to tell her that I want to watch her with a hung guy and she took it so much better than I could have hoped for and she is now very curious.

She is quite shy and innocent when it comes to sex but hopefully that will change. CD8B5424-FFEA-4B6C-8DD7-FC40BD2E0EEC.jpeg

firedogg81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She has only every slept with me but I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds, no joke. I have never made her orgasm during intercourse so you can imagine what a huge cock would do to her!

Its taken me about 4 years to build up the courage to tell her that I want to watch her with a hung guy and she took it so much better than I could have hoped for and she is now very curious.

She is quite shy and innocent when it comes to sex but hopefully that will change. View attachment 3614801
How has it worked out

Wethead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
10-20 seconds??!!??
How do you plan to keep from loosing it while watching her with a real cock?

QUOTE="5notenough, post: 11098911, member: 1314159"]She has only every slept with me but I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds, no joke. I have never made her orgasm during intercourse so you can imagine what a huge cock would do to her!

She is quite shy and innocent when it comes to sex but hopefully that will change. View attachment 3614801 [/QUOTE]

Attachments

Reactions: firedogg81

firedogg81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
10-20 seconds??!!??
How do you plan to keep from loosing it while watching her with a real cock?

QUOTE="5notenough, post: 11098911, member: 1314159"]She has only every slept with me but I am only 5inches and I suffer from really bad premature ejaculation. The longest I can last during sex is about 10/20 seconds, no joke. I have never made her orgasm during intercourse so you can imagine what a huge cock would do to her!

She is quite shy and innocent when it comes to sex but hopefully that will change. View attachment 3614801
[/QUOTE]
Same thing here

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No luck or strike out here?
Personal Ads