A hung nation

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As we all know, the bigger the dick the better the man. Therefore it is in the best interests of a country's economic, political and academic wellbeing to have a large population of hung studs. The question is, how to achieve this situation.

Here are some of my ideas.

1. Dick based negative income tax. All penises over seven inches will receive supplemental pay from the government instead of paying taxes.

2. Dick based VISA system. I propose the creation of a new BD-7, BD-8, BD-9 and RBFD visa program. These will be special visa programs meant to attract hung studs into the country. Depending on the visa they qualify for, participants will receive interest free loans, grants and cash payments to set themselves up in America.

3. Big dick respect and appreciation laws. In order to show our national gratitude towards the well endowed acts of kindness and politeness towards BIG's will be legally enforced. So for example, a man with a small dick will be required to give up his seat on the bus to a hung stud if no other seats are available, because that's the polite thing to do.

What do you guys think? What would you add?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you guys think?

attentionwhore.jpg~c200

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I pledge allegiance to the flag
Of the enormous penis of America
And to the Republic for which it stands
Disunited, divided
With Liberty and justice only for the hung
And at best marginal tolerance for the average
And persecution for the small ...

Doesn't really scan right does it?

:oops:

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Disunited, divided

You could read it the same, you just have to round up all of the average men and small men and execute them. No camps, no slavery, no stalling. Put em down right then and there.
Then you can read the pledge the exact same as it is now. Problem solved, down with the filthy smalls.

Reactions: handcuffsfan4

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then you can read the pledge the exact same as it is now. Problem solved, down with the filthy smalls.

Hmm.

I think by that point, you'd have a far more significant problem.

Men with small(er) penises are human beings, as valuable as any other. And deserve to be treated like any other - it's irrelevant to everything; it's not even all that relevant in the case of penetrative sex, and it's sure as hell irrelevant to everything else ...

If there were any moves to inequality, all bets are off; morality has been lost.

Reactions: alcor972

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Hmm.

I think by that point, you'd have a far more significant problem.

Men with small(er) penises are human beings, as valuable as any other. And deserve to be treated like any other - it's irrelevant to everything; it's not even all that relevant in the case of penetrative sex, and it's sure as hell irrelevant to everything else ...

If there were any moves to inequality, all bets are off; morality has been lost.
You mean like those moves to inequality that are present in everyone of these threads?

Reactions: alcor972

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Disunited, divided

I like the poem, but you're misrepresenting my argument. I'm not talking about putting Smalls down, I'm talking about raising the hung up.

No Small will be tortured or killed or forced to leave the country. They, we, will just have to learn our place. This is for the best. Smalls are happiest when we know our place. We are a naturally submissive race, afterall.

All the worries about penis size will disappear once it is a government recognized and enforced fact that bigger is better. The country will become a much better, healthier place.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You could read it the same, you just have to round up all of the average men and small men and execute them. No camps, no slavery, no stalling. Put em down right then and there.

No, Smalls shouldn't be killed. If you kill us who will dig up your coal, clean your toilets and live in your sewers?

Every society needs an underclass.