alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
giphy.gif
:D
... excellent... great!...
We are a naturally submissive race, afterall.
Every society needs an underclass.
huh?...

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
What if one day through advanced science we can give anyone a big dick? Then what?

That will never happen. We're already at the point where we can turn a penis into a reasonable facsimile of a vagina, yet we still can't make a dick bigger. That should tell you something.

Dick size is absolute. It is the truth, way and light.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're doing nothing to disprove me, but I genuinely enjoy your memes.

Why would I try? You are obsessed with penis size to a fault. I could spend my entire life posting studies and witness testimony and facts and you wouldn't change your mind. If you were a loved one, it might be worth the Herculean effort of trying to help you, but you're just some dude on the internet.

The best I can do is throw some silliness out there to try and help some other posters avoid stepping on your land mines :p

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not about that. It's about basic politeness, respect for authority and showing appreciation for to the hung for all benefits they bring to society.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Hung or not, they better stand up and let me sit down. Besides, if they're so hung, they might sit on themselves- better if they stand and be all free and easy.

Reactions: ronin001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you have a small penis? If not, you won't have to give up your seat.
Not as far as I know. But I have dealt with some fairly self-entitled people in my life, men included. And I do ride the train to work. Men don't get up as it is to let me sit down, all they need is another excuse to take up real estate with their man spreading!

Reactions: ronin001

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Not as far as I know. But I have dealt with some fairly self-entitled people in my life, men included. And I do ride the train to work. Men don't get up as it is to let me sit down, all they need is another excuse to take up real estate with their man spreading!
That's sad. I'd get up. I bet they don't do a lot of things.
*pats on the seat*

Reminds me of this one time where I tried to get this door for some lil' ol' lady.... I don't know if she thought I was going to mug her, or do something bad to her IN THE STORE xD but as I sped up to get the door for her, she sped up... So I sped up more, she sped up more xD
Probably looked something like this.

bb588bd51ca337a233d0cb8929c3e86d795063ff_hq.gif

FtBchpp.gif

9dee698c4f16554233d6bcabfe096745c5e382e4_hq.gif

Sadly she was too fast for me. I could not catch her. For apparently she spent her years training for speed.

Reactions: LaFemme

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What nation is the most hung?
I am not sure what nation is hung the biggest. Seems like some African country has that honor. But I can tell you Spain is pretty unique. Well at least in Barcelona. I lived in Barcelona for about a year and went the the gym most days. The guys are amazing. They all have good size dicks around 7.5 inches. The amazing thing is they pretty much all have the same size dicks. Not much variance at all. No one has a small dick. No one has a exceptionally large dick. It also meant that they didn't often see someone with a much bigger dick, which made my stay in Barcelona very enjoyable. I don't think it had any impact on their national economy though.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure what nation is hung the biggest. Seems like some African country has that honor. But I can tell you Spain is pretty unique. Well at least in Barcelona. I lived in Barcelona for about a year and went the the gym most days. The guys are amazing. They all have good size dicks around 7.5 inches. The amazing thing is they pretty much all have the same size dicks. Not much variance at all. No one has a small dick. No one has a exceptionally large dick. It also meant that they didn't often see someone with a much bigger dick, which made my stay in Barcelona very enjoyable. I don't think it had any impact on their national economy though.
Barcelona is part of Catalonia and this area is the economically most prospering of Spain...
And with 7.5 inch they are above average.

Looks like penis size has an impact ;)

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Barcelona is part of Catalonia and this area is the economically most prospering of Spain...
And with 7.5 inch they are above average.

Looks like penis size has an impact ;)