A hypothetical about 100% straight men

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If 100% straight men, men who have never and would never have sex with another man, where to suddenly disappear off the face of the planet. Do you think that would effect you or gay men in general?

This is a question i asked in another thread but never really got an answer. And this is a question for both gay and bisexual men but i don't think creating another thread is the best of ideas. Just curious though. What do you think would change if there were any change at all if 100% straight men were to just disappear.

Also, what do you think would change about this site specifically?

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STUD, I am a little troubled about your question, as to disappear off the face of the planet ( you mean DEAD!!!) and waht does that have to do with him NEVER having been with a GUY??? Bill

Ha no i didn't mean dead. Sort of like the straight man equivalent of the rapture. Just disappeared is all. Oh and when i said never having been with and would never be with i was narrowing things down to men who've never had sex with other men an who never would. Str8 guys, bisexual guys and gay guys wouldn't go anywhere but all the 100% straight guys would just disappear.

Was just a random thought i had while talking about things. Got to wondering what kind of impact that would have if any. Nothing major.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are we talking guys who are actually 100% straight and never would have sex with a guy? Or the guys who CLAIM they are 100% straight and would never have sex with a guy?

Because, really, the only way to determine that for sure would be to put them all in an ALL MALE ONLY environment and see how many were willing to, once their balls got blue enough.

Here's what I suspect- you rapture all the 100% straight claiming guys.... where they end up in a 100% straight guy 'heaven'- no women at all. And wait and see how many end up having sex with other guys, after all.

I expect there would be a light drizzle of pairs of not QUITE 100% straight guys raining back down to earth that would never let up.

And, as far as its effect on the rest of us... it would be a boon for bisexuals as all those men's wives and girlfriends would suddenly be available and be forced to be a bit more open minded about bisexuality, after all.

Reactions: Carl sea