A Jacuzzi and

Yowsers: A story written by my girl friend with some basis in truth

The night air was chilly and the Jacuzzi bubbling softly around us. She looked at him with a seemingly unquenchable hunger in her eyes and the unspoken question hung in the air. It was as if the two of them were in their own little world. She left the silky heat of the water. And he followed. No words were spoken…

I waited a few minutes and came into the house. He and she were kissing passionately in front of the TV that never goes off. He stopped and looked at me, she giggled. I turned off the TV and turned on the stereo to hauntingly beautiful music. He made as if he wanted to say something and I put my hand gently to his lips. “I want to watch you make love to your wife,” I said. He gave that “superior” smile to me, but at this point I didn’t care. She looked at me in astonishment, jaw dropped open. “No hang-ups tonight and no talking- just pleasure between friends. Do you think you can handle that?” I asked. She nodded hesitantly and I sat down on the loveseat, my view unimpeded.

He caressed her face and her eyes widened. His head bent gently around her curvaceous neck and he nibbled softly, slowly. Her eyes seemingly involuntarily closed. His hands rested lightly upon her back, just above her plump buttocks, but they didn’t stay there. One hand strayed below to encircle a butt cheek and squeezed gently to sense the softness, the other hand came up to her neck and leisurely undid the tie holding back her beautiful red hair, it cascaded down her back and he stroked his fingers through it. Her hands were clutching onto him as if she was drowning, not a harsh clutching mind you, but as if one was experiencing a new sensation and unable to believe it was happening.

She let her neck fall backwards and he grasped it in support allowing his fingers to gently massage his intention to pleasure her to the fullest, his lips steadily working around to an ear where he placed his tongue around the outer shell and he dipped and stroked. She whimpered and he pulled back abruptly, she took her hands and placed them at his head and drew him back to her ear.

I watched. I could hear her breathing coming out in short, quiet pants and kind of half smiled. Her hands caressed his back in languorous circles, occasionally grasping a bit of skin when he hit a particularly sensitive section of her ear. I could see that her eyes were still closed and he managed to bring her slowly to the rug without missing a beat. His cheek rubbed lightly against her cheek and their breath intermingled, a soft kiss, another kiss, he drew back a bit and his tongue darted out to trace her lips. Her lips opened a bit and her tongue tip tentatively met his, his lips encircled her tongue and tenderly suckled upon it. He let his lips envelope her tongue and added pressure to deepen the kiss. She opened her mouth a bit wider and he slanted his lips increasing the ability to delve within. Her hands were roving to his buttocks where she grasped a cheek in each hand and kneaded slowly.

Yowsers: His hands were on each side of her body supporting his weight losing no contact with their bodies. He slowly rotated his pelvis into hers and her legs came up to wrap around his body, her ankles crossing over each other and grasped him firmly to bring his huge cock closer to her wet pussy, he teasingly ground into her, but then he stopped. He disentangled his lips from hers and with his body in close contact began a leisurely trip down her neck with his tongue to a plump breast. Her nipples were already contracted into tight buds as his mouth encircled one. My breath caught and the already passionate scene became even more erotic as I grasped my own breasts and kneaded my tight little nipples. My breasts ached to feel a warm wet mouth encircling them and I waited for the scenario to play out.

My anticipation of their pleasure making me burn hotter than any flame. Her hands went to his shoulders, she pulled him closer and he complied. His mouth licked and swirled around the bud and she arched her back. He trailed over to the other breast not wanting the other beautiful nipple to feel lonely and he devoted the same loving care with his tongue. His mouth moved below the breast and his hands came up to caress each breast, his fingers encircling them softly, as if truly feeling their weight for the first time, savoring the tightness of the breasts, the contrast of the skin between the breast and the nipple. His tongue continued its downward path and his lips brushed her curly hair, the scent of her arousal made his nostrils flare and his tongue traced the line between her voluptuous lips, the taste slightly tangy and reminiscent of the ocean air.

Her arms came up above her head and she grasped the rug in large handfuls, her knuckles turning red and then white, her back arched and her legs widened ever so slightly to gain him a deeper advantage with his mouth. He drew his tongue around her clit, not touching it, just swirling his warm wet mouth around, he could feel her swell with approaching tension, his tongue caressed an outside fold drawing a line softly from the tip of her clit down to her pussy, where he teasingly thrust his tongue deep within her body and she lurched upward and sank slowly back to the ground her hands grasping the rug at each side of her hips and tiny meows coming from her mouth.

He withdrew his tongue slowly and brought it up the other outer fold until he reached the tip of her clit. He could feel the fullness of the bud and his mouth encircled it, suckling softly but firmly, and he swished it back and forth feeling it swell to even further fullness, her hips began a thrusting upward, downward and I could see the emotions playing over her face.

I was so turned on that I wanted to be fucked, but it was too delicious to close my eyes upon the feast I was witnessing. He took a finger and inserted it into her vagina, letting the heat swirl over his finger as he thrust slowly in and out. I couldn’t take it anymore, I crawled over to them and spread his legs wide from the crouch he was in, he stopped in surprise and looked at me, her eyes remained closed and I placed a forefinger to my lips to say, “Shh”.

His eyes closed a bit and he went back to sucking on her clit and thrusting his finger in and out of her pussy. I placed my head beneath him and kissed his tight balls, I ran my tongue around them and managed to grasp his huge cock with my hand. I gently applied pressure as I caressed its length, admiring the texture, the heat in my hands and aching to feel it between my thighs…instead I wrangled a position of access to my mouth and I drew him into the only orifice I had available, I felt him jerk and lightly slapped his ass as my tongue circled his hard cock. Her eyes opened abruptly as she felt my hair sweep over her ass and she began to vocally object until he began working his tongue energetically around her clit. Her eyes closed and she moaned loudly.

I continued to run my tongue around the large head of his cock and drew him more fully into my mouth. She started to jerk her hips and her clit started throbbing and her pussy began convulsing in sharp contractions of the pleasure radiating throughout her body, I stopped and pushed myself away from him, lying on my side with a leg bent for easier access to my own clit and rubbed it gently wanting to feel that burst of release of built up passion, watching him come up from her body and taking his cock and thrusting it home, deep within her body, feeling her hot, wet sheath pulsate around his cock and imagining that it was happening to me, feeling that exquisite sleek hardness pushing in and out of my body.

I pulled my hand away from my body and crawled up to her, my hands hesitantly brushing her breast, feeling that softness and I caressed it lovingly. He thrust in and out of her body with a gentle rhythm as my tongue swirled around her breasts. I wanted more, I moved my mouth down her body until I reached where he was pulling out and being sucked back in… I took her lips and spread them gently, with a bit of maneuvering I managed to place my mouth over her clit and I began suckling, feeling the skin stretch taut and throb, she sobbed aloud at the sensations assailing her body and moved to stop me when he thrust quickly in and out, I could feel her clit swelling and I knew she was about to cum again, I slapped his left buttock and he thrust deeper and harder into her body, her clit jumped and began throbbing uncontrollably, he moaned and began thrusting harder, her back arched and her pelvis grinding into both of us.

I moved away to allow her to come to grip with her passion and I began playing with myself. The sweat of the combined passion of the three of us was shiny on their bodies and I so wanted to feel his cock….and then I noticed she wasn’t moving except with harsh breaths trying to suck in air into her starving lungs and he was still as hard as a rock and even longer and larger than when I had had him within my mouth, he withdrew from her body and flipped me over onto my stomach, ohmigod, my eyes widened in surprise as I realized he was gonna fuck me.

She would kill me when she was more cognizant of her surroundings, but at that moment I didn’t have a care in the world, I got on my knees and shoved my round ass in the air, he got behind me and placed his hands on my hips and shoved his beautiful large cock into my body. I immediately started writhing from my orgasm, he thrust harder and deeper, the slapping of our bodies making a loud smacking noise and all I thought about was getting that cock even deeper within my body, he grasped my hips and ground his body closer still and I felt the contractions pulsating in time with his thrusting as his juices shot into my body, his thrusting slowed until he stopped and withdrew, his eyes closed and my eyes were on his wife. Our breathing filled the room and she smiled at me. I smiled back.