A ladies thoughts on your penis.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey fellas!! I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread, where guys can ask for Ladies Thoughts on your penis. Post an example pic or 2, and I'll give you some thoughts!!

Please keep in mind though, I'm not here to meet or anything, I'm happily spoken for by a well endowed man, he's actually a member here, just not a very active one.. I just want to see and rate some cocks for fun.. and this way we have a place for guys who are more looking for a ladies opinion (nothing against the fellas who wanna rate too.. but there are plenty of threads for that)

If I don't get to your post right away, bump it so I can see it.. I don't want to ignore ya.

Other ladies, feel free to join if you're interested!! I'm sure these guys would love more than just my thoughts :)
Here's mine. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

Antonuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey fellas!! I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread, where guys can ask for Ladies Thoughts on your penis. Post an example pic or 2, and I'll give you some thoughts!!

Please keep in mind though, I'm not here to meet or anything, I'm happily spoken for by a well endowed man, he's actually a member here, just not a very active one.. I just want to see and rate some cocks for fun.. and this way we have a place for guys who are more looking for a ladies opinion (nothing against the fellas who wanna rate too.. but there are plenty of threads for that)

If I don't get to your post right away, bump it so I can see it.. I don't want to ignore ya.

Other ladies, feel free to join if you're interested!! I'm sure these guys would love more than just my thoughts :)
Hi I got my first blowjob from a girl yesterday and she said my cock is quite big what you rate it outta ten for size just wondered thx

Attachments

Watchmybigtits

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo="medium"]1166608[/photo] [photo="medium"]1166609[/photo] [photo="medium"]1041742[/photo] [photo="medium"]1037809[/photo]
If it's not too much trouble... I wouldn't say no to feedback.
Thanks in advance!
Very hot. I'd love to fuck it

Reactions: AntoGr

Watchmybigtits

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo="medium"]1074658[/photo] [photo="medium"]912903[/photo] [photo="medium"]912902[/photo] [photo="medium"]890585[/photo] [photo="medium"]890585[/photo]
Love the top pic. I'd love to suck it deep.