A Large Penis is the Best Defense

from Salon.com back in 2005:

A large penis is the best defense

I could not help myself from posting a link to this story from the Toronto Sun, about a 21-year-old engineering student who is denying charges that he sexually assaulted a friend who spent the night with him in February 2004, claiming that his penis is just too big for such an act.
A urologist has shown the court a plastic model of a penis that supposedly approximates that of the defendant, Mischa Beutling. Beutling is 6-foot-7 and 240 pounds. His repli-cock, designed to simulate a semi-relaxed state, measured eight and a half inches in length by six and a half inches in girth. Yes. Girth.

Earlier in the trial, the same urologist had testified that Buetling's penis is in the top 5 percent size-wise among his patients. Really? Who's in the top 1 percent?

Buetling's defense rests on the urologist's testimony that a woman who has not given birth would have trouble having intercourse with a man whose penis was that big were she not sexually stimulated first. (Broadsheet aside: The fact that a woman is sexually aroused does not mean that it is OK to have sex with her against her will.)

The alleged victim's attorney, Bhavna Bhangu, has dismissed the defendant's "size theory," claiming that he has not measured himself and that her client did not get a chance to respond to claims about his breadth and heft while on the witness stand.

A verdict in the case is expected next month.

PS: Bhangu was actually the "crown attorney" in this case - I guess like a prosecuting attorney in the US

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Send the rapist cunt to jail, I'm bigger than he is and have always been able to have sex without problems.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PS: Bhangu was actually the "crown attorney" in this case - I guess like a prosecuting attorney in the US

Probably.

Except that the UK legal system is crap ;)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sure it would have hurt her but at that size penetration isn't impossible, especially if she is used to taking them large already. That theory based on his size isn't plausable and shouldnt be considered a adequate defense

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That reminds me of the Italian judge who said a woman couldn't have been raped because she was wearing jeans and (allegedly) you couldn't get a woman's jeans off without her willingness and assistance.

The better defense would have been to ask the girl to describe his man meat first and if she didn't say it was a massive side of salami, she's lying(assuming he didn't do it - if he did, then yeah, I agree, throw the cunt in jail).

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sure it would have hurt her but at that size penetration isn't impossible, especially if she is used to taking them large already. That theory based on his size isn't plausable and shouldnt be considered a adequate defense

neither should temporary insanity so just cus a defence shouldn't work dosn't mean it wont

tho I have to say at that size if he was forceful she would have a great deal of damage done to her vagina
so that would aid the case

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't this the one where she said he was 'small' and he was able to say 'no I'm not', and so she was found to be LYING?

If not, there was another case like it. Just because this isn't an orthodox defence doens't mean it isn't credible or that the accused is automatically guilty because of the 'weiner defence'.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a lousy excuse. For most of the people on this site 8.5x6.5 is a good start. :tongue: I would wager he is guilty as hell.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from Salon.com back in 2005:

A large penis is the best defense

I could not help myself from posting a link to this story from the Toronto Sun, about a 21-year-old engineering student who is denying charges that he sexually assaulted a friend who spent the night with him in February 2004, claiming that his penis is just too big for such an act.
A urologist has shown the court a plastic model of a penis that supposedly approximates that of the defendant, Mischa Beutling. Beutling is 6-foot-7 and 240 pounds. His repli-cock, designed to simulate a semi-relaxed state, measured eight and a half inches in length by six and a half inches in girth. Yes. Girth.

Earlier in the trial, the same urologist had testified that Buetling's penis is in the top 5 percent size-wise among his patients. Really? Who's in the top 1 percent?

Buetling's defense rests on the urologist's testimony that a woman who has not given birth would have trouble having intercourse with a man whose penis was that big were she not sexually stimulated first. (Broadsheet aside: The fact that a woman is sexually aroused does not mean that it is OK to have sex with her against her will.)

The alleged victim's attorney, Bhavna Bhangu, has dismissed the defendant's "size theory," claiming that he has not measured himself and that her client did not get a chance to respond to claims about his breadth and heft while on the witness stand.

A verdict in the case is expected next month.

Mike Tyson wanted to use the same defense, but the judge would not let him.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
That's a lousy excuse. For most of the people on this site 8.5x6.5 is a good start. :tongue: I would wager he is guilty as hell.

then you should never sit on a joury
you know NOTHING about the case
it's he said she said and you are willing to go with guilty?
whew
women should not be permited to sit on rape jouries....