A Late Christmas Present from BC85

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello there everybody, well many people were sadened when I took my gallery down and I didnt think I'd have one up before the New Year. Thanks to a sexy man, I took some pics tonight and we decided I'd share with you guys. Head to my gallery and enjoy the shots........Happy New Year :smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex8: Excuse me, do you know the best place to go for a totally self-promotional thread?

Anonymous Informant: It's right here, disguised as a Christmas-type greeting from BC85.

Alex8: Oh yes, I see what you mean. :rolleyes:

Anonymous Informant: Nice pics though, aren't they?

Alex8: I'm certainly not grumbling. :rolleyes:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alex8: Excuse me, do you know the best place to go for a totally self-promotional thread?

Anonymous Informant: It's right here, disguised as a Christmas-type greeting from BC85.

Alex8: Oh yes, I see what you mean. :rolleyes:

Anonymous Informant: Nice pics though, aren't they?

Alex8: I'm certainly not grumbling. :rolleyes:

Haha, not only are you cute but you're also a comedian. Thanks :smile:

One of the nicest presents anyone ever gave me. *Bursts into tears of gratitude*

Oh stop your crying, I know it's an ugly sight but damn, do you really need to cry? :rolleyes:

Great pics! I'm especially grateful for that booty shot...mmmmmmmm:tongue:

Well I figure I'd include such a thing.........but you can just look, no touch :eek:

I laughed, I cried, I got jealous of the photographer.:cool:

Thanks Mr. Black, you have nothing to be jealous of though.......I'm the one that should be jealous.

p.s. There was a Smallville marathon yesterday and OMG Tom Welling is killing me, such a beautiful man. My favorite episode was the one he was naked *slips on his drool*

Well I'm glad people are enjoying their Holiday Gift and perhaps there will be more added in the near future.................perhaps *gasp* performance shots :eek:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Anonymous Informant: Nice pecs though, aren't they?:rolleyes:

Very nice. Allz nice.
BC, this is the greatest act of generosity since Chesty Morgan took a nap and let barefoot Alex use her trampolines.

You Have Something Big & Beautiful in your pants.....
And We Have Seen It.
(You Did Have paaaants?)
Never mind. You did have pants.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice. Allz nice.
BC, this is the greatest act of generosity since Chesty Morgan took a nap and let barefoot Alex use her trampolines.

You Have Something Big & Beautiful in your pants.....
And We Have Seen It.
(You Did Have paaaants?)
Never mind. You did have pants.

Oh Rubi, you're a great man and I'm glad you enjoyed the present :smile:

You can tell he has it in him from the way he bends over to reveal his booty so expertly. :rolleyes:

*runs off mischievously* :slomo:

Oh Alex, you seem to be looking for trouble...........better sleep on your back the next few nights.........:eek:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah, everyone knows I'm just as happy whether I sleep on my back or on my front. :rolleyes: :wink:

Well what a good sport you are!

Nice pics BC. Its only about an hours drive and i have plenty of gas in my fucking car.................:wink:

Haha, what a proposition...........but like Mr. Jeff Black I am also taken. Nice friendly flirting can continue, but that's it :smile: