A late night piss

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by benhrrs, Oct 11, 2011.

1. benhrrs

benhrrs New Member

Albums:
    A true story - only the name has been changed.

"I need a piss - where is the nearest toilet?"

"Fuck knows", replied Tom, my new friend of the night. We'd met hours earlier, through mutual friends in a club, and decided as we lived near each other it'd be a good idea to walk home together. Not that we'd talked about anything sexual all night long, for all I knew, Tom was a regular straight 18 year old who happened to also enjoy F1 and fiddling about on computers.

"I'm getting pretty desperate..."

"Erm, I dunno, could try behind the garages near mine?"

So we trudged on until we got to said garages near his house. It was private, but I was a little scared someone might come round the corner.

"I'm gonna piss here....can you keep guard in case anyone comes?"

"Nobody is going to, its 3am! But sure, if you like", he said, far too loud.

"Keep your voice down!" I yelled, and then realised I had been just as loud as he had been. Yes, alcohol had taken its effect on us both.

I faced the wall of the garages, undid my belt and started to piss. I remembered, almost too late, that piss running down a wall has a tendancy to soak your shoes, so moved back away from the wall a bit. I could see Tom sneaking closer and closer to me, so I pretended not to see him by glancing casually in the opposite direction. I kept looking away from him until I just finished pissing and was about to shake and looked him straight in the face. Surprise surprise, he was looking straight down at my cock. As I shook my cock, I could almost feel the inner battle inside him - do I make a move or do I not? I honestly thought he'd been so obvious, he couldn't not take a move. I couldn't deny I fancied him, so gave him just the smallest trace of a sly grin and he took my, by now semi-hard penis in his hand.

I stopped him for a second and moved us round, so we were away from the edge of the garages, and let him continue. He slowly wanked me, not very hard, but just enough to get the juices flowing. He got down on his knees and after a few slower wanks, started moving my foreskin further down my cock and exposing my glans. I let out an audible sigh and he continued a little faster. Despite my alcohol intake, I was able to keep it up nicely and he seemed to be enjoying what he was doing, I could see him rub his own boner through his jeans. I then felt his soft lips kissing the bottom of my knob, and could feel him inhaling the smell of my trimmed pubes and I guessed what would happen next. In one fluid motion, he took my exposed cock head into his mouth and swirled his tongue all over it, swallowing down the beads of pre-cum that his slow wanking had created. Backward and forward his hend went, sending waves of pleasure over every square centimetre of my penis.

By now, all this was beginning to feel a bit too good to I motioned for him to stand up and undid his belt. His throbbing boner was stretching his boxers, bouncing as I pulled down his waistband and exposed it to the night air. I started to wank him, pulling back his foreskin slowly, in between strokes I'd rub my little finger on the underside of his glans and I could tell from the noises that he was making that he enjoyed this. I pushed him round, back against the wall and went down on my knees, taking his 18 year old cock into my mouth. The smell of his neat pubic bush coupled with pre-cum drove me wild - I just wanted more. I kept his penis in my mouth while rolling his foreskin back and forth, flicking my tongue against his cockhead. I could feel him begin to tense up and he started to moan (a little too loud). He took hold of the sides of my head with his hands and began to thrust his hips forward - I opened my mouth and aimed his cock head for my tongue and sped up the wanking motion until I saw bead after bead of his semen spurting onto my tongue and down my throat. Eventully, he stopped, and his body seemed to relax for a moment. I didn't want him to forget however, that my boxers were still around my kneees and I was waiting to be finished off.

He motioned me up and once again took my knob inside his mouth, replicating what I had done to him by circling my glans with his tongue and wanking me at the same time. After what I'd just done to him, it was only 30 seconds or so before I felt a warm sensation starting in my groin and found myself shooting a very fluid load of cum into his mouth and down his throat. He seemed to drink it down eagerly and licked my cock clean.

Suffice to say, we become very close.

Let me know if I should continue with our other experiences!

2. rd62624

Gold Member

3. thee1

Gold Member

Hot indeed

4. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    vERY HOT!

5. uncut702

uncut702 Member

Albums:
    Continue please

6. farmhand

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not just hot but envy! Seems so seldom is one able to find casual impromptu sex; too many watching eyes and cell-phones ready to punch 911 (or take a photo as "proof" not merely for web titillation)

7. B_BimmyTheBull

B_BimmyTheBull New Member

Albums:
  8. D_Dan_T_Zinferno

D_Dan_T_Zinferno New Member

So hot. By all means, please continue...

9. benhrrs

benhrrs New Member

Albums:
    Based on a true story, but a few details altered.

As usual, I found myself pressed between hot, sweaty bodies. Not as erotic as it first sounds - just the tube ride home. Eventually we lurched into my station and I thought, as usual, I'd go for a little cruise around the bathrooms and see what was happening. Predictably, the busiest toilet, the one at my underground station, was full of older men wanting to chance it with a younger guy. I wasn't interested, pretended to use a stall and left. So, onward to the shopping centre.

As I was wearing just a polo shirt and jeans, I pulled them down a bit to show off the top of my boxers - I loved seeing it on other guys, so might as well display a bit myself. The furthest bathroom in the shopping centre was often the busiest, so I hurried in - just a couple of straight guys, at opposite ends of the urinal area, both clearly pissing. I used the stall and made on my way. There was only one bathroom left and it wasn't my favourite - three urinals, which weren't particularly secluded, and two stalls. I lingered around by the shops but secretly monitoring the entrance to the bathroom for five minutes and nobody went in, nor out. I nearly decided just to quit it and head home, but I thought I'd give it a shot.
    So I walked on, pushed open the first and the second doors, and entered.

To my surprise, there was one guy at the middle urinal. At first glance, he looked straight. Eyes straight ahead and I thought I could hear him pissing. Nevertheless, I went to the urinal to the left of him, and whilst fiddling with my belt, glanced slightly to my right. The pissing I thought I heard were the urinals cleaning themselves - in his right hand, he was rolling back and forth the foreskin of his 4 inch semi-hard cock. He was definitely in his early twenties, hadn't shaved for a day or two and was smoking hot - his blonde hair was messed up all over his head, and I could tell from the way his t-shirt hugged his chest that he was hiding a nice body. I took my time getting my knob out - partly to use the few extra seconds to work up a semi myself. As soon as my penis was pointing towards the urinal, I caught him peeking to the left, so I shot a glance back and kept eye contact with him. I gently began stroking my cock, but to my surprise he started to put his away. Then he nodded his head to the left - towards the stalls.

I quickly did up my trousers again and followed him round to the cubicle nearest the wall - he went in first and our bodies rubbed up against each other as I shut the door behind me. Before I had chance to breath, his hot mouth was interlocked with mine and I could feel his hand rubbing my erection through my jeans. He was a passioinate kisser and certainly experienced. I started to rub his arse as he pushed me back against the wall, his toungue probing every part of my mouth. He stopped rubbing and then began to undo my belt, put the toilet seat down, sat down and took off his t-shirt. My dick was just at the same height as his mouth and he straight away took my six inches fully, circling his tongue over every nerve ending, and cupping my balls with his other hand. This seemed to go on for hours although in reality it was less than a minute. I thought I was going to explode, so I stopped him and gestured for him to stand. I pulled down the waistband of his tracksuit bottoms and rubbed his, by now totally hard boner through his tight underwear, and then licked the top, through the underwear. This seemed to drive him wild, and within seconds he'd pulled down his boxer briefs and exposed his beautiful member. He had a long foreskin, like me, which covered his bell end even though he was hard. I pulled the foreskin back slightly, just revealing his slit, and licked off the white, creamy pre-cum that had been leaking. He threw his head back in appreciation, so I pulled back his skin revealing his moist glans and gently licked the underside. I alternated between that and sucking on his helmet, which he really seemed to enjoy. I didn't know how long he'd last, so started to wank his proper, slowly at first, but then got up pace and he started to run his fingers through my hair whilst letting out little moans of pleasure.

Very soon, he started to tighten up and, surprisingly, he took his cock out of my mouth and whispered "on my chest". I kept wanking him but pointed his knob upwards until the first steaming pump of cum erupted from his member, landing right between his nipples. Further shots followed, dribbling down his chest, drenching him in his own fluid. Deftly, he sat down on the toilet again and started once again to get to work sucking me off - I was so turned on that I could feel myself getting ready to shoot after about 30 seconds. Just as I was on the build up, he stopped sucking me off and started to wank me, pointing my bell end at his cum soaked chest - he used his hand to carefully stimulate every square centimetre of my penis. The pressure became too much and I launched missile after missile of semen towards him, which he aimed at the same place his had landed. Once the last spurt had reached its target, he began rubbing his chest, mixing our sperm together. The whole stall reeked of spunk - he simply put his t-shirt on, gave me a scrap of paper with a mobile number on and left. I waited a few minutes before sneaking out.

10. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Good story.

11. geocachman

geocachman Member

This is hot. Glad you made pop back up. Anymore adventures.

Draft saved Draft deleted