A Layover At O'Hare

Media
For FratPack

A Layover At O’Hare

Ben woke up nude with a massive throbbing hardon. He reached down to grab it and tried bending it in hopes it would go down. No luck. It was stiff as a board and not going away.

He had woken up to this ten inch erection following a dream about a three-way he was having with a hot redhead and a new friend named Zack. They had all met after a flight to Barcelona and were letting off steam in Ben’s apartment. A few drinks, and clothes began coming off. Ben was an accomplished lover of women and was teaching Zack a few new tricks as they shared the redhead. Both had fucked her but were now entering her from the front and the back. Ben was slamming so hard that he thought their cocks would meet in the middle and touch heads which had a strange erotic appeal to him. As they both came in her at the Zacke time, they all collapsed on the bed together, the men on either side of the woman. As she played with their cocks, she asked them if they would have sex with each other. Ben had recently had sex for the first time with a man, and Zack had done the Zacke many years earlier. Ben looked at Zack. Zack thought, “What the hell! The guy has a great cock. He’s a friend. Why not!” The two men faced each other straddling over the woman so she could watch and also play with their balls. Zack firmly grabbed Ben by his cock and stroked up the shaft. Ben gasped in appreciation as Zack went down to deep throat him . . .

Ben suddenly woke up realising why he had a massive hardon. He suddenly desperately wanted to have Zack blow him. He had been fucking a female friend two afternoons before and all he could think about was Zack blowing him.

Ben had met Zack online when Zack responded to his introduction. Ben had sent two e-mails before Zack got back to him. For some reason, Ben flirted with Zack that night, though the focus was really about his confusion over his sexuality after having sex with a man. Ben was worried that he was gay. Zack put his mind at ease—one time doesn’t make you gay, but Ben got horny over his new acquaintance. When he told Zack about it, Zack proceeded to get him off online. Ben was stroking furiously on his end. This was a first for Ben—jerking off online . . . with a guy. It was strangely erotic for him.

The next time they talked, Ben assured Zack that he had no intention of jerking off online again, or being in any way sexually involved with Zack. It was a one time thing. Zack was fine with that because he truly liked Ben as a friend. The two hit it off and enjoyed talking to each other online.

The third time they talked online, Ben wrote, “I’m not sure how to ask this . . .“ Zack waited. The next entry was, “Would you blow me?” Zack thought about it. He was very secure in his sexuality and masculinity. He really liked Ben as a friend. He didn’t think it would ruin their friendship, so he said, “Yes, I could do that for you. I’d love to blow you.”

That’s what Ben woke up dreaming about: Zack’s skilled mouth working his cock shaft. He was now painfully hard thinking about it. He tried stroking his cock, fondling his balls, twisting it in hopes his hardon would go away, but it simply wouldn’t.

He decided to get up and take a shower. Maybe that would help. He got a towel out and hung it on his stiffly erect cock to carry it. He hung it up and got in the shower and leaned against the wall with one hand enjoying the warm water. Still hard. He put his left hand against the wall and started stroking his cock with his right hand. He started to pre-cum. Still thinking of Zack, he kept stroking his cock, faster and faster, until finally his balls pulled up and he could feel the swelling cum rising in his cock, and he sprayed the walls with an intense spasm of thick white cum. He kept stroking as his cock continued to spurt his man juice all over the wall.

“Fuck!" he thought. "What a fucking mess. Damn you, Zack!”

Finally, his long cock began to go limp and dangled pendulously between his legs. He finished his shower and shaved nude in front of the mirror admiring his manhood. It was a thick piece of man meat surrounded by dark hair and backed up by virtually hairless balls. As he looked at it, he kept thinking about Zack taking all of it in his mouth. He started to get erect again and walked into a cold shower to stop it.

He quickly got dressed in his uniform and got ready for the day’s flight ahead. Ben was a commercial pilot and did international flights. He was a tall good looking man—dark and handsome. Positively irresistible to women . . . and to men. In uniform, even more so. Looking sharp in his uniform, he noticed that his cock was bulging down his left leg. “Nice bulge! Boxers! Got to love ‘em.”

Ben headed off for the airport, but on the way got a call asking if he would pilot a flight that would have a three hour layover in Chicago. He thought “sure.” Maybe I can catch up with Zack. He works near O’Hare. He immediately sent a text message to Zack asking him to pick him up at O’Hare. “Maybe I can get that blow job he keeps promising me!”

Ben was now in a very good mood and got right on that plane and headed out for Chicago. From time to time he checked to see if there was a response from Zack. Nothing.

Arriving in Chicago after a beautiful flight over the lake, he taxied in and landed without incident. He was a skilled pilot and highly thought of. Once stopped, with all passengers unboarding, he checked one more time for a message from Zack. Still nothing.

“Fuck! Where is he?”

As he entered the terminal, he saw a tall man in dark aviator sunglasses waiting against the windows. He was wearing jeans—nice bulge, a black t-shirt and a leather jacket. A baseball hat was covering hair that was prematurely starting to gray. He looked at him and thought, “Nice. I’d fuck him.” He thought twice about introducing himself, but kept going.

As Ben moved through the terminal, he had the feeling that someone was following him. He looked around and there was the man again about 50 feet behind him. Coincidence. As he entered the men’s room, he forgot all about the man. He entered to find himself all alone in the room. Whipping his cock out at the urinal, he stood there thinking about Zack. He heard someone come in the room, and a door lock. As he stood there, he suddenly felt someone step up behind him, reaching around his sides to grab his cock with both hands. He felt a hardon pressed up against his back.

“Ben?”

“Yes?”

The man was still controlling Ben’s cock as he urinated.

“Nice to meet you.”

“Zack?”

Ben turned around and almost peed on Zack in his excitement to meet his online buddy.

“Zack! Buddy! I am so glad to meet you.”

“Whoa, Big Guy!”

Zack turned Ben back to face the urinal.

“We have something to finish here!” Zack laughed as he gave Ben’s cock a final shake. Ben waited, but Zack didn’t take his hand off his cock. Instead, Zack started stroking it slowly, gliding his hand down the full length of Ben’s cock.

“Zack?”

“Be quiet and just stand still.”

Zack was fondling the thick head on the far end of Ben’s thick cock. Ben started to feel the rush of an erection coming on.

“Zack! The door!”

“Locked! Be quiet!”

Go to A Layover At O'Hare—Part 2

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam, I love your outpouring of stories. What a mind and what a sex life.
Hurry and add more to this story, I like to keep the flow going. :wink:
Bring it and we'll keep up with you.

Media
A Layover At O'Hare—Part 2

Zack was breathing heavily down Ben’s neck as he reached inside the pilot’s pants and felt the thick dark hair surrounding his cock. He reached lower and began to fondle the warm moist balls. Skin and hair and large enough to swallow. Yum! As Zack continued to stroke Ben’s cock, the man started to pre-cum. Zack used it to lubricate and coat the cock that he now began to stroke faster. Ben locked his legs as the stimulation was now beginning to make his knees weak. Zack reached around with his other hand and joined both hands together to continue to jerk off Ben.

“Ben! Fuck my fist-cunt! Shove your huge cock in as hard and as fast as you can.”

As Ben begin to thrust with abandon, Zack was shoving in tandem with him.

“Oh, Zack . . . I’m going to fuckin’ cum . . . almost ready to . . . faster . . . yes! Fuck . . . YES!”

And with that, Ben felt a gush of cum rising through his swollen cock as Zack quickly aimed that geyser at the wall of the urinal. Zack started stroking faster as Ben moaned endlessly. He could barely stand as the waves of cum kept spraying out of his relentless cock. Zack kept stroking until he no longer was shooting the white jam. Using the gob on the end of Ben’s cock, he he smeared it on his hand and started rubbing it on the sensitive cock head.

“Oh! Yes! Stop! Feels so good!”

Ben was leaning back against Zack as he was squirming from what Zack was doing to him. Zack was unmerciful as he rubbed the cum covered head. When he felt Ben could take it no longer, he gently held Ben’s cock until it went limp, and cleaned off the glistening head with tissue.

With his cock hanging out his pants, he grabbed Zack and gave him the manliest of bear hugs he could give. Zack was laughing.

“Nice cock, Ben!”

Ben went to put it in back in his pants, but Zack stopped him.

“Here let me.”

Zack gently grabbed Ben’s cock and stroked it slowly. He leaned over and kissed it on the head.

“For the next three hours, my friend, this cock is mine to do as I wish. You want to be blown? You’re going to be blown. Come with me.”

Zack took Ben’s cock and put it back in his pants and zipped him up, making sure that he was comfortably dressed left.

“Come on.”

He put his arm around Ben and led him out of the men’s room and to the parking garage where he had parked.

“I got us a room at a hotel in Rosemont so I can make sure we get you back in time for your departure.”

Ben couldn’t believe his good fortune.

“Thanks, Zack! That’s quite a welcome you give!”

“Just a little Chicago hospitality for you. And that’s just the hors d’oeuvres!”

Ben was speechless. They went to Zack’s car and got in.

“You asked for it. This afternoon you’re going to get it.”

“I’m afraid to ask.”

“Remember that IM where you asked me if I would blow you?”

“Yes?”

“Well, that’s the main course for this afternoon. Your cock in my mouth.”

“Zack . . . “

With that, Zack headed out of O’Hare and toward the hotel room where Ben would get his wish. Ben didn’t know what to say, but he sure was getting horny at the thought of what Zack would do to him. Zack reached over and put his hand on Ben’s anxiously awaiting cock. Ben spread his legs so Zack could explore his anticipating package. His pants began to get tight as Zack cupped the whole package and pushed against the growing hardon. Before he could get any harder, Zack groped him a few more times before pulling his hand away.

“Don’t stop!”

“Patience, Grasshoppper! There is more to come, and one big one to cum. Just some well done edging to make sure you explode when I want you to. Better get that huge hardon down before we walk in the hotel. You don’t want to be seen in public with that ramrod pointing north. What will people think?”

Zack laughed as Ben pushed down on an erection that he felt would never go away. Ben lucked out when a car cut in front of them and he went limp thinking about the accident that almost happened.

Arriving at the hotel, Zack began to sing, “Ben is getting a blow job! Ben is getting a blow job!” Ben hit him and said, “Shut the fuck up, asshole. People will hear!”

“Yes, and they’ll be fucking jealous.”

They managed to check in without incident—Zack and his “brother” Ben the pilot who was a former priest. Ok, the clerk bought it and wished them a great stay before sending them on their way.

They got to their room and went in. Zack took the case that Ben had brought along and set it down and immediately shut the door and slammed Ben up against it and started kissing him hotly and intensely. Hot tongues were exploring each other’s mouth as Zack pinned Ben’s arms and held them above his head against the door. They were pressed as tightly together as they could.

Zack took Ben and threw him down on the bed. Jumping on top, he straddled the handsome, horny pilot.

With his package right above Ben’s face, he looked down and said, “Ready for your dreams to come true, fucker?”

Ben just nodded his head.

Go to A Layover At O'Hare—Part 3

Media
A Layover At O'Hare—Part 3

Zack unzipped his fly and pulled his thick cock out. Looking Ben square in the eyes, he started stroking it hard. Once it was hard, he grabbed Ben’s arms and pinned them again behind his head.

“You have to catch my cock in your mouth and keep it in there for thirty seconds, and you get blown for the next hour or so. Up for it, Big Guy!”

“Fuck, yes. Get that huge piece of meat over here.”

Holding Ben down, he started gyrating his hips so his cock became a challenge for Ben to catch. Zack had great fun as Ben struggled to get his mouth around Zack’s thick cock head in order to get his afternoon of blow.

Ben kept bobbing for that cock and finally got the head in his mouth, but Zack had started to pre-cum and Ben’s lips grabbed the slick thick head and then slid off. Licking the pre-cum off his lips, he tried again for a mouthful of Zack. Zack went teasingly in and Ben dove for it and this time got enough in his mouth that he could hang on by the ridges of the head. Just to make sure, he used his teeth. Zack screamed as they sunk in lightly. Zack stopped moving and Ben swallowed more of his cock as he released his teeth. With Ben massaging the bottom of the shaft with his tongue, Zack let him have as much of his cock as he wanted. Besides, Zack was so horny for Ben, that a few strokes of Ben’s tongue and Zack came like a geyser filling the inside of Ben’s mouth. Ben was only to happy to swallow.

“Thanks I needed that. Man, you give good blow!”

Licking the remaining cum off his lips, Ben pointed toward the massive swelling bulge in the front of his pants.

“Pay up, Zack! I want you doing hard time between my legs.”

He began to undo his belt and Zack stopped him.

“This is one big package I am unwrapping.”

Zack started rubbing his hand on the bulge as he reached down and grabbed a handful of balls to fondle. Ben leaned back and moaned softly as he continued to swell. Zack undid Ben’s belt and the top of his pants. Unzipping his fly, he reached in and grabbed Ben’s veiny cock to make it more comfortable. The thickness of that cock—hot, moist, and hard—was almost more than his hand could grasp. This was a huge cock. He lowered the waistband of Ben’s underwear to expose the cock head. Leaning over, he kissed it and then ran his tongue through the slit tasting the oozing pre-cum. He licked it all off as he licked around the head. The head was larger than most and it filled Zack’s eager mouth with warmth. While savoring that masculine taste of Ben’s cock, he began to lower Ben’s pants. Ben lifted his hips up and thrust his cock deeper into Zack’s mouth while his pants were being lowered over his hips. Zack tightened his mouth around and sucked hard. Ben gasped at the wonderful tightness around his shaft. Zack began running his tongue on the protruding veins. Ben thrusted and grinded further into Zack’s mouth as he raised his hips higher. Zack finally had the pants at Ben’s knees and pulled his mouth off Ben’s cock so he could completely take his pants off. Zack went back up and started licking Ben’s dark hair-covered thighs. He reached in and grabbed Ben’s cock and pulled it out of the left leg hole so that it could stand fully erect with his balls exposed. Zack licked up Ben’s thighs savoring the masculine smell of his groin as he came closer to the shaved balls. Licking fully up the shaft one more time and licking the head, he descended to lick and suck Ben’s balls. They were average size which made Ben’s cock look even larger. Rewarding them for this visual enhancement, Zack savored the oval-shaped testicles and licked them fully, taking one in his mouth to lick followed by the other. He licked both and then inserted both in his mouth while he toyed with them with his tongue. Ben had great, tasty balls. Zack licked those muscular veined thighs again and went back to Ben’s stiff, but quivering cock. He licked around the head and then positioned himself to swallow the entire shaft. Without warning, he went down the entire length and had the head planted in the back of his throat. Using his tongue to slide up and down on the underside of the shaft, Zack used his hand to stroke the unswallowed part of that cock while the other massaged Ben’s balls. With his nose buried in Ben’s dark pubic hair, Zack once again helped Ben lift his hips so that the blue underwear briefs the pilot was wearing could be removed. Zack grasped the thick cock like a stick shift and adjusted it to slide his underwear down. Once that huge cock was released from the left leg, Zack took it back in his mouth and started sucking on it while Ben thrusted his hips in and out. Putting his legs together, Zack released the cock from his mouth and pulled Ben’s underwear off. Zack straddled Ben again and pressed his hardon against Ben’s erection, rubbing up against it while he unbuttoned the shirt of Ben’s uniform. Starting from the bottom up, he exposed more and more of Ben’s six pack abs and powerful pecs. With the shirt wide open, Zack went in to suck, nibble and bite on Ben’s nipples. Taking the time to tongue each one into a full erection, Zack continued to rub his cock against Ben’s. Ben leaned forward for Zack to remove the shirt, leaving the handsome dark-haired pilot fully nude except for his socks.

Zack leaned forward and started to lick Ben’s neck, nipples, and abs. Running his hands down Ben’s hair-covered legs, he pulled them up and spread them so he could lick under Ben’s balls. He had Ben lift his legs over his head so he could get better access to lick Ben’s hot, tight asshole. Licking and matting the hair around it, he began to use his tongue to invade the hole. Using fingers to massage it, it slowly started to open so that Zack could enter with his tongue. Zack got in and began to tongue fuck that hole. Ben was moaning with the delicious sensation of Zack’s tongue burrowing its way inward. While doing this, Zack was slowly rubbing the backside of Ben’s hairy thighs, with his nose buried in the musky scent of Ben’s balls.

Zack rolled Ben over so his ass was in the air. Reaching between Ben’s legs, Zack spit on his hands and began to down stroke all ten inches of Ben’s thick cock alternating his hands. He slowly pulled that steel rod of a cock back through his legs and continued to slide down on the shaft. Zack leaned forward and started licking the head and the slit as pre-cum started oozing again. With one hand holding under the head, Zack began to take his other hand and started stroking up and down with great intensity still licking the head. Ben began to moan and his thighs began to tighten as Zack continued to slide on his cock. Ben suddenly gasped.

“Fuck, Zack! I’m going to cum if you don’t stop.”

Zack continued to work on Ben’s cock head with his tongue.

“God, Zack! I’m going to fuckin’ shoot a load.

Just as Ben was about to unload, Zack released his cock and it catapulted forward slapping him in the abs.

Zack came up behind Ben and started kissing his ass. He reached underneath and started running his hands over Ben’s abs. Zack laid on his back and got up underneath Ben, and gently started lapping at the partially limp cock hanging in his face. Zack was looking up at the beautiful thick cock and the dark pelt of manly pubic hair. Zack grabbed that cock and started leisurely licking it lightly. He began to slowly rub the inside of Ben’s hairy thighs. Once to the top, he fondled a ball with each hand as he swallowed the head. Grabbing Ben’s ass firmly, he guided the pilot into mouth fucking and slowly thrusting that big cock into Zack’s tight mouth. Ben began to slowly thrust in and out of Zack’s mouth with Zack pushing his ass into it. Zack began to use his tongue to rub that thick thrusting cock as it continued to go in and out faster. Zack continued to encourage him to go faster and harder and deeper. Ben was starting to thrust so fast that Zack was actually bobbing up and down underneath him. Faster and faster he went, and Zack just sucked tighter. Zack reached up and felt Ben’s balls start to pull up and knew that the pilot would be shooting his load any moment. Ben suddenly felt the cum rush gushing up the inside of his cock shaft and knew he could no longer hold back. He thrust furiously as his cock spasmed an intense geyser of hot white matter into the back of Zack’s throat. Zack kept forcing Ben to continue to thrust into his mouth as he knew that Ben could release a massive amount of hot cum if he continued to thrust. Ben continued to drive his huge cock into Zack’s mouth not able to control his output or the intensity of his piston driven cock. Zack didn’t care. He wanted all the Captain had to give and wasn’t going to let him stop until he could produce no more. For five minutes, Ben continued to fill Zack’s mouth until finally there was no more and he rolled over on his back spent. Zack swallowed the whole load and got on top of Ben and began to kiss him allowing some of the hot cum to go into Ben’s mouth. Ben was passionate in his desire to kiss Zack and his tongue was furiously working with Zack’s. Ben rolled on top of Zack—the nude pilot and his clothed friend—rolling in heat together. Zack continued to run his hands all over Ben’s beautiful body.

Zack finally stopped, and straddling Ben once again, the pilot began to grope Zack’s package and undid his belt and pants.

Go to A Layover At O'Hare—Part 4

Media
A Layover At O'Hare—Part 4

“Hey, fucker, this is your fantasy day. You wanted to be blown.”

“Zack, I want to fuck you. And I want to fuck you hard. These pants are coming off.”

Ben grabbed Zack and threw him down on the bed, and proceeded to rip his pants off. Zack was free-balling. Ben spread Zack’s legs and started to stroke Zack’s cock aggressively. Zack started to thrust into Ben’s hand as his cock begin to grow and swell to the firm grasp of Ben’s hand. Standing at the end of the bed, he spit in his hand and roughly started to finger Zack’s hole to get it to open. He wanted to be in Zack’s ass in the worst way.

“Come on, Ben. Just fuck me. Slam that baseball bat of a cock in me! I don’t care if it hurts. Just fuck me hard! Fucker! Do it!”

Ben took his cock head and positioned it at Zack’s hole. He put Zack’s legs on his shoulders holding into to Zack's legs, and suddenly and violently drove his swollen rock hard cock into Zack! Zack gasped and began to see stars from the intense delicious pain of Ben’s massive cock being buried deep inside him.

“Fuck, you’re huge! Pull that fucking thing out and slam it in again!”

Ben did as he was told and Zack saw a galaxy of stars this time from the way that Ben’s cock was pile-driven in.

“OK, start thrusting! Fuck me fast and hard!”

Ben started entering and exiting with great ferocity, as Zack’s partially erect cock was flopping up and down with the movement. Zack changed position to let Ben go in sideways while he laid on his side. Ben was going so fast his balls were slapping on Zack’s ass.

Then Ben had a great idea.

“Zack, if you’re up for it, I have always wanted to fuck a guy while he was sucking himself off, and making him a blow a load in his mouth while I blow a load in his ass.”

It was Ben’s fantasy day and Zack was his host. Zack laid on the bed and pulled his legs over his head and relaxed in the middle so he could get his legs over farther. As his legs came over, his cock inched closer to his mouth. Ben started to stroke Zack’s cock to make it harder and longer, and was finally able to guide that thick cock into Zack’s eagerly awaiting mouth. With a firm grip on his cock with his mouth, he began to suck himself off. Ben stood on the end of the bed, and guided his cock into Zack’s ass and began to relentlessly fuck downward into Zack’s hole. He furiously thrust his glistening pre-cummed cock into Zack, while Zack sucked his great tasting cock that was also coated with the tasty fluid. Ben began to breathe heavier as he fucked Zack, and Zack began to suck harder.

“Zack! You ready to cum! I’ve got to cum! Fuck, I want to cum!”

He kept pounding Zack. Zack kept sucking.

“Ooooooooohhhhh! Fuck! I can feel it! I’m going to cum! Zack! Blow a load with me! Come on! Oh! Ohhhh! Shit! Yes! Fuck, I’m cumming!”

And at that instant, both men shot massive loads into both of Zack’s orifices. Ben had unloaded yet again a huge load into Zack’s ass, and Zack, who had never sucked himself before and found it one of the hottest experiences of his life, shot a load of his hot white man jam in his mouth that left him gagging.

Ben pulled out when he had shot his last geyser of man juice into Zack. When he pulled out, the fluid was oozing out of Zack’s ass. Ben bent over and licked off the excess until it was no longer coming out of Zack’s ass. Zack dropped his legs and his feet hit the floor. Still spread eagle, Ben got on top of him and the two laid there with their cocks against each other. Ben kissed Zack’s cum covered lips and used his tongue to gather more from Zack’s mouth. Both men were spent but happy.

An alarm went off, and Zack realized he had to get Ben back to the airport.

“Come on, fucker. We have to get you back.”

“Zack, I don’t want to go. I want to fuck you some more.”

“Look, you’re the pilot, Big Guy, and as much as I’d like to have your cock in my mouth the rest of the day—or up my ass, you have to go. We’ll do it again the next time you have a layover. Come on! Let’s get you dressed.”

Zack had great fun dressing Ben. Putting on his underwear took a great deal of time while they positioned his cock for comfort at least ten different ways. Zack got the handsome pilot dressed and they took off for the airport. Zack was hard the whole trip back as Ben kept fondling Zack’s cock as he drove. At one point, he pulled it out of Zack’s pants, and gave Zack the blow job of a lifetime while he was driving. Zack’s legs were quivering so out of control that he could barely use the foot pedals. Somehow they got back to O’Hare without accident, although there were people that saw what Zack was receiving. Zack could only smile with Ben buried in his crotch sucking away.

Zack parked and walked Ben back to his flight. As they walked, a woman looked at Zack, and then at Ben, and smiled. Zack recognized her from the return trip. She had seen what Ben was doing so expertly to Zack. Zack blushed as Ben laughed at him when he found out who she was.

A quick stop in the men’s room for a last kiss and grope, and the two men walked to the terminal. Zack saw Ben board. The pilot turned back and mouthed, “Thank you!” Zack, who was so impressed of his friend’s flying skills, stayed to watch the jet take off. It was a spectacular take-off.

Ben settled back in the cockpit thinking of his steamy afternoon with Zack. Ben never had a more relaxing flight in his life, even though he was hard all the way back to New York.

The End

kman86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once again Sam, wow. That is a hot story. I feel like my hardon is about to bust through my jeans!

JimOZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam, another GREAT story. Thank you! You definitely have a gift buddy.

Jim
Wisconsin

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow! Sam, what a hot story! Thanks! I love the way you write and your attention to detail. It must be your good training and your witty eloquence. Your stories are realistic. When I read your stories, I feel as if I were an actor in a play.

If you ever needed a second job/ career, this would be it.

If an image is worth a thousand words, or so the saying goes, then your words are worth a thousand images.

Take care!

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"BRAVO". excellent story sam. got me hard in no time. please don't stop with this story. continue on. thanks for the e mails too. keep up the good work sam.

thecook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:tongue: Great story,very hot stuff!!It took a lot of self control not to jerk-off whilst reading it.

Media
:tongue: Great story, very hot stuff!! It took a lot of self control not to jerk-off whilst reading it.
But that is half the fun, and why the story was written for the original recipient in the first place!:biggrin1: Go back and enjoy yourself, stroke yourself into a frenzy, and enjoy one of the other stories and do the same. It's alright to enjoy yourself while reading! Thanks for writing. Sam