A Layover At O'Hare

Media
Nice to see this story get a good bump, Sam. Congratulating you seemed like a good way to expend my 5500th post. :biggrin: Easter, 2007, 5:37 EDT.
A surprise bump, too! Didn't see that one coming, but it was nice and welcome surprise.

:notworthy:Congratulations on your 5500th Post, Doc!:banana:
:banana:A spectacular achievement in the annals of Post-Whoredom!:notworthy:

I am honored to recieve your 5500th post! Thank you. You'll easily achieve 6000 by your first year anniversary. Me? A paltry 4000 by mine.:biggrin1:

B_jammin_j

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely great! I love how your writing is so specific and detailed. It really adds to the mental imagery and overall hotness.

Looks like my 10% got the better of me on this one! lol

Media
Absolutely great! I love how your writing is so specific and detailed. It really adds to the mental imagery and overall hotness.
You should see what is does if I put my name in as one character ("Dan" was originally "Sam."), and use your real name as the other. Personalization makes it even better and more effective I am told by my recipients.
Looks like my 10% got the better of me on this one! lol
Your 10% and other readers varied percentages, it seems. This is one of my many stories originally written for straight men that get pleasure out of homoerotica. They seem to be my target audience. I wish I could say that the stories have an effect on me, but they don't—I just write them. I do, however, get great enjoyment from the enthusiastic and erotic responses of my readers after experiencing them.

Media
WOW, Sam. I am late at getting to read this but it left me very wet!!!! Good stuff.
Oh, my! I am getting women wet now! Cool! Time to get going on the next series.

The Naughty Erotic Detective Adventures of Chicagosam,
Private and highly available Dick for Hire, and his lovely assistant,
the delicious and incredibly stacked,
BigBoobs.

Case #69: The Case 0f The Missing Pussy

10:00 A.M.
The downtown offices of Chicagosam and BigBoobs.
Chicago, Illinois.

Chicagosam, Private Dick, was sitting at his desk contemplating the jobs that lay ahead for the day. As he vacantly looked through the papers in a file, mothing he words as he read, he put one leg up on his desk and adjusted his manhood to go down one leg of the pants of his pin-striped double-breasted suit. As he wore boxers with room to spare, the protruberance of his more than generous masculine equipment went half way down his thigh and made his pants bulge. Chicagosam always seemed to sit in a way that displayed what he was most proud of in the best possible way and sould still be comfortable. With his legs open and one foot up on the desk, he heard the familiar clacking sounds of stilletto heels coming down the hall through the open door. He felt a tingling in his loins and a sudden lengthening and hardening of his money maker as his partner, the aptly named, BigBoobs, appeared in the doorway, her full bubble-like knockers appearing long before the rest of her. With the blonde bombshell framed by the door, ChicagoSam tried desparately to keep from getting aroused too visibly while staring lustily at the ample curves of the voluptuous stacked broad in a redder than red dress that displayed her stunning rack which was thrust up and spilling out in a tighter than tight way within an inch of her life. “Hubba, hubba,” he thought, “she is a one smokin’ hot lady.”

Bigboobs was the brains behind the operation. While she had a body like walking sin, and the smoldering looks to drive any man into sexual overdrive with just the flick of her full eyelashes; her “come hither” look, similar to that of a bimbo with the IQ of a dead flashlight battery, diguised the real intelligence of this savvy successful business woman. Playing dumb was a neccesary evil, but she did it well.

Bigboobs knew a good thing when she saw it, and knew how to exploit and promote it. Chicagosam had walked into her office one day making office supply deliveries— a drop-dead gorgeous man with a killer body in poorly flitting work clothes and glasses. Seeing his raw potential through his half opened shirt and tight fitting work pants, Bigboobs decided to hire him on the spot after an aggressive one-on-one interview where she explored his full potential and had him reveal the best of himself. His finest attribute rose more than satisfactorally to the occasion, with head held high. Realizing swiftly that he was not the brightest bulb—a true himbo—she capitalized on what he could do well and had him remove his clothes and service her on her desk. The man had a tremendous skill and filled her needs lustily and fully. She took the rest of the day off being fully satiated and spent by the excellent and fully satisfying personal interview that ChicagoSam had given her.

Knowing full well that Chicagosam was a stunning piece of man meat with an even more stunning piece of man meat, Bigboobs knew that she had an inexhaustible stallion that would provide stud service to her clients on demand in a way that she had only dreamed of. She would take her raw product, dress him to the nines, remove his glasses, and hire him out as a private dick (in every sense of the terminology)—an investigator who would faithfully and intimately serve the needs of her female clients whether the case was ever solved or not. Chicagosam was the most perfect male specimen that she had ever seen. Tall, athletic, and ruggedly handsome, but less than sophisticated—that could be worked on— he had a body built for one thing and one thing only—amusing and satisfying beautiful women and the occasional less than pretty one. As she watched him walk away, she scrutinized intently the long lean muscular legs that could powerfully thrust a woman into sexual frenzy , the tight firm round butt, the thin waist and broad shoulders of what she would perfect into a new lillenium sex machine for hire. His square-jawed handsome but rugged face belied a slightly more than vacant mind. A dim-witted James Bond wannabe—what he lacked in brains, he more than made up for in brawn, and enthusiastically lived up to it.

As she entered the office with her perky but gravity defying generouus rack in full motion, she paused at the door framing her amazingly curvaceous body exposing boobs for days.

“Hiya, Sweetcheeks! Say it for me! You know it makes me hot.”

Sam unloosened his tie, and ripped open his shirt exposing his spectacular hair-covered chest, and gave her a look that said “Baby, you are gonna get some but good.”

Striking his best pose after tossing his shirt aside, and then unbuckling his belt, he said, “Sam. ChicagoSam.”

“Ooooooooooo, Baby! That makes my naughty parts all tingly! How do you want it, ya great big dick?”

Ripping his belt out through the loops of his pants and tossing it aside, he stared at her dazzling knockers as he sat down, “Shaken, not stirred”

At which point, Big Boobs, leaning against the door jam with her pendulous melon-shaped gazongas thrust forward, slid down the door jam, arms in the air, while shaking her maracas like nobody’s business.

ChicagoSam fell out of his chair with a full-fledged angry one that would not quit. Withing seconds he was back up in his desk chair legs wide open and arms behind his head as he leaned back—oh, how he was up!—and had undone his pants which were now down at his ankles and being kicked off. Sam was now dressed only in shoes and socks with his impressive masculinity that stood tall pointing up at his winning smile.

“Hey, Baby! Look! I've got something you want!”

Bigboobs, in response, grabbed the front of her dress and ripped it wide open exposing her bodacious dangerously curved frame dressed only in a black push-up corset and thigh high hosiery. Casting the aside, she stared intently at Sam as she seductively walked to the desk unhooking her corset clasp by clasp before sprawling out like a cat in heat across his desk..

Whoops! Have to stop here. Oh, well! :biggrin1: Should I continue?