A legal question in Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by sean9incher, Jul 31, 2007.

1. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Albums:
    I'm curious, a service that I perform is:

I 'entertain' parties (groups of 5 or more people) where I walk throughout the party naked, masturbating and ejaculating. Now, I do not advertise that I allow people to touch me although they do from time to time. I do not have sex with anyone though. It is basically just a "solo sex show".

I have done this six times and the last two times the hosts told me I should start charging. So I charged one party $150.00 per hour, and the other host I charged $150.00 per orgasm that I had.

Is it illegal to charge money to have an orgasm in front of other people if they are not touching or enteracting with me?

2. Osiris

Gold Member

Only thing I'd tell you is look into the prostitution laws in your area. There are some really crazy laws out there that aren't well known. It's thin, but a good prosecutor could alledge you masturbating for another person and getting paid for it could constitute prostitution.

And honestly the only way it would possibly come up is if you have a pissed of client who complained.

Just be careful. When legalities come into things, it suddenly all goes to hell.

3. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, that's the thing I'm having a hard time with, where DO I find the local laws for Massachusetts?

4. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    • Be careful of being "banned in Boston". :smile:
    • You also have to report this as income to the IRS. If Vegas "sex industry" workers are asked to provide their income to the IRS, so are you liable for taxes on income generated through your masturbation services... :rolleyes:
    • In all seriousness, it's a matter of local ordinances in your specific town, I'm sure. Massachusetts probably has some more obscure historical laws on the books, so be careful. You can hopefully find local ordinances on your town's municipal website or stop at the local library.

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Google is usually my first resource.

Try searching on Massachusetts penal code.

6. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Albums:

LOL... Penial code... Sorry. My immature sense of humor. Thank you though for your advice.

7. Osiris

Gold Member

Very wise advice.

You might actually find the police pretty chill about helping you with it. I have a buddy here who is a Lieutenant Detective and he will consult with people all the time and tell them "If we can keep a person safe and legal, it benefits that person and allows us to go after the really bad guys."

8. agnslz

Gold Member

Wow, I wish the parties I went to had this sort of entertainment!:biggrin:

9. Principessa

Gold Member

I thought the exact same thing!

Heck I lived in Mass for 4 years went to lots of parties and not once did I see a nekkid man strolling about masturbating.:mad:

10. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    What you find on the books researching in a law library might not clarify how things are actually done. People can be harassed when there is no clear law against something. Conversely, there might be laws that are not enforced, the written codes might not have been updated for decades.

(sorry to be so unhelpfull:rolleyes:)

Draft saved Draft deleted