A Letter To Dad......

Pappy

Media
A letter to Dad..

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope propped upprominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Dad".
With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing
you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I
wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you. I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice-even with all her piercings, tattoos, and her tight Motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion dad, she's pregnant and Joan said that
we will be very happy. Even though you don't care for her as she is so much older than I, she already owns a trailer in the
woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. She
wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too. Joan taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it
with her friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we
want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will
find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure
deserves it!! Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I
know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll
be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.
Your son, John

PS: Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at the
neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting in that it took since '05 for anyone to respond to this.

There are many families where this is played out each day - too many parents are unapproachable and this hurts too many young people who have no one to turn to.

Merry Christmas and let's all try to be more open to one another.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:You_Rock_Emoticon:
Interesting in that it took since '05 for anyone to respond to this.

There are many families where this is played out each day - too many parents are unapproachable and this hurts too many young people who have no one to turn to.

Merry Christmas and let's all try to be more open to one another.