A Lifestyle?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like there is a lot of agreement here.

If you hear (or read) someone using the phrase "gay lifestyle," you can pretty much know that the person using that phrase has a strongly anti-gay agenda.

It makes about as much sense as saying "straight lifestyle." Consider the following straight people: George Bush, Paris Hilton, Jimmy Swaggart, Beverly LaHaye, Dr. Joyce Brothers, and Homeless Joe (on New York Avenue, Washington DC.) They are all straight, so what is their "straight lifestyle?"

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Imagine that it's 2020 and doctors can tell a woman that the fetus inside her is gay. Imagine her aborting it for that very reason. To some extent I'm glad that so many straight people think that homosexuality is a choice and not genetic. I think it will ultimately be the salvation of homosexuals.

Now picture the year 2040 and doctors can genetically change a baby's sexuality in vitro (correct their errant "gay gene"). Hmmm.

Perhaps overpopulation will then be considered the most serious problem, and the proportion of breeders will not be allowed to exceed 10% of babies.:wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More to the point.. what the fuck is the bi-sexual lifestyle? Do we wake up in the morning and depending on which shoes we choose bounce between the gay and staight lifestyles?

I've wondered this myself...do bisexual women go from makeup, heels and skirts one day to the hippie granola look the next? :tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've wondered this myself...do bisexual women go from makeup, heels and skirts one day to the hippie granola look the next? :tongue:

well you've pretty much described me.

i'm having a lesbian day today, as evidenced by my ripped jeans and Wake and Bake Cafe tshirt.

on Sunday I plan to wear heels and a dress and go out with the husband and kid. that will be a straight day.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i'm having a lesbian day today, as evidenced by my ripped jeans and Wake and Bake Cafe tshirt.

on Sunday I plan to wear heels and a dress and go out with the husband and kid. that will be a straight day.

Unfortunately her husband will also be wearing heels and a dress on Sunday, as it's his Gay Day.

No wonder the neighbors talk.:rolleyes:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to be in either my nightware, naked or a suit the whole time, maybe its something to do with how we do our hair each day? :confused:
If lesbians don't use hairspray then that would make sense.

You left out the "flannel-shirt and mullet lifestyle" crowd. Shame on you.
*hangs head in shame*

But I switch what I wear all the time. Does that mean something?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok here I am today trying to not act all gay and stuff...and I shamelessly flirted with my waiter all through lunch:eek: OMG!!!
I like all the points that have been made here today! You know I would change the % thing on my avatar if there was a choice of 0% gay, but prefer to have sex with men!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok here I am today trying to not act all gay and stuff...and I shamelessly flirted with my waiter all through lunch:eek: OMG!!!
I like all the points that have been made here today! You know I would change the % thing on my avatar if there was a choice of 0% gay, but prefer to have sex with men!
Um, you would be surprised how many LPSG members actually do something like that... "I'm 100% straight, 0% gay, but I really like having sex with men."