A Like/Dislike With effeminent Men Gay & Str&

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Lewis1, Sep 4, 2008.

1. B_Lewis1

B_Lewis1 New Member

Ok First off I do not like queens who flaunt their girlyness for the world to see. However, I do have a thing for a somewhat feminine guy (a guy who looks normal but may talk and/or moves in certain ways that would make you say he is a bit feminine) So mostly the reason I like them is because its almost like the question of are you gay? is preety much answered and you can approach them. On the otherhand (dislike) I see some feminine men and when you see them by themselves you assume ok he is fair game (gay) but moments later you may see their gf or wife come along or their kids and your like wtf you should be gay lol and even if that doesnt happens and you assume hes gay and you find out later that he is not its a bummer

Does anyone else have this same fustration?

(hopes im not alone)

2. B_Lewis1

B_Lewis1 New Member

Ps. A slightly feminine guy seems to really add to their maturity level for me and its attractive lol

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Well, I'm a bit feminine... I don't mind talking about feelings and showing my emotions. But I also like being rough, doing "manstuff", etc.

4. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

yes effiminate str8 dudes can be quite misleading lol

5. paintncanvas

paintncanvas New Member

I'm slightly fem. But I'm not a total queen. I'm openly out. Now personally I love masculine men. Bodybuilder types usually. But guys who like smaller framed guys are rare and then there is me being mixed with black. That's way cool that you like slightly fem men. But yes guys like Chris Crocker the leave britney alone guy. those type annoy the crap out of me.

6. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

For me, i get quite annoyed that there are no easy ways to recognise non-effeminate gay men.

I like that its useful to be able to identify a gay guy because of his effeminate behaviour but i dont like girly men.

I want a real man with a manly voice who plays/talks football, drinks with 'the lads' on a regular basis, pulling birds on nights out but going home alone stopping by my place for a chance to indulge in his secret life! lol...yea, that would be great!

7. D_Relentless Original

Albums:

I'll be round in 10 minutes mate, on me way home to the mrs hehe :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted