A lil help.

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
I have a question for you guys. Really quickly, i hang a lil to the left but im not too confident that im hitting my girls g-spot. If you also hang to the left, what positions do you utilize to hit a girls g-spot? Feel free to be detailed.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm no expert, but this is something I read on a norwegian sexblog, what one of the girls did there with a guy that hang very much to left, was to have sex in a position where she was laying on her side so when the dick usually hung to left, it would rather go up in the girl.

That's all I can help.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm no expert, but this is something I read on a norwegian sexblog, what one of the girls did there with a guy that hang very much to left, was to have sex in a position where she was laying on her side so when the dick usually hung to left, it would rather go up in the girl.

That's all I can help.
Yes. Have her lie on her right side, if she is flexible hold her left calf or ankle with your right hand. You can also put her leg against your shoulder.

You can try putting a pillow under her right hip to raise her up, but unless she is a gymnast, that one could get uncomfortable fast.