A link between circumcision and homosexual activity?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Apparently Kinsey intended to research this before he died. I can understand why he might think there was something to look at, and apparently it is still on the agenda regarding the fight against AIDS in Africa.

Is the debate still current at all in the West?

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
I've only heard of this debate in references to outdated interpretations of sexuality.

Kinsey was from a funny era as far as sex research was concerned, especially views on and explanations for homosexuality. I can't see how there'd be any link between circumcision and male homosexuality.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm gay and uncut,

i'm not sure what that proves, but i'm sure any statistician can create all kinds of research support for my foreskin causing global warming if he wants.

and circ/aids in africa is a deeply flawed and biased. it's agenda driven, and fear based, but will no doubt get some traction due to the big names promoting it as a cure (clinton, gates, etc) It will only embolden those who are/get cut to believe they're exempt from the possibility of infection. it's promiscuity (including incest, gang rape) that spreads disease so rampantly there, NOT foreskins.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm fascinated, but have never seen a reference to this in the Kinsey archives with which I am familiar. Can you point me toward the source that suggested this was on his agenda? (Seems unlikely, given his general opinion that homosexuality was not a "condition" and had no "causes" in a biological sense. Still, given his wonderfully original mind, nothing is out of the question.)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i met a guy back in high school who was uncut and gay, so i guess the gays are all uncut. i've notice that most dogs are uncut too... so they're gay.

so that must mean that uc gay guys are the missing link between humans and dogs.

can somebody get darwin on the phone?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm gay and I'm cut so it must be true.

Me too! Let's bask the baneful glare of yet another anti-circ thread together!

thadjock said:
so that must mean that uc gay guys are the missing link between humans and dogs.

And all this time I was writing "Margaret Thatcher" on the quiz. Oh, enlightenment! :biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

Me too! Let's bask the baneful glare of yet another anti-circ thread together!

They've become like the weather report....it MUST happen daily.

Goodness and light will never be ours until this barbaric act is ended. Said the king to the people everywhere, "Listen to what I say! Pray for foreskin, everywhere,Listen to what I say!'

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Psychiatrists have variously ascribed homosexuality, castration fear, women's hatred of men, men's hared of women, anti-semitism, hatred of uncut men, and many other things to circumcision, but not to my knowledge, an inability to read. :confused:

Perhaps, dear listener, you should re-read the title of the OP.

I shall get you the link FF.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Take your dog in to get circumcised and tell us what the veterinarian says.

it might vary:

white midwest vet: "oh my what a prime example of the breed, and what a large penis he has...well suited for stud"

black inner city vet: "u wan me do wuttt??? dis mutha fukka is hung now! can he fight?"

single white female vet in her mid 40s: "we're going to have to hold him for observation, 48 hrs at least"