A little about me if anyone cares :)

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been at this site for a few months now.I like it here.You have all kinds of personalitys.I have had some rocky starts here as well.One told me i had penis envy.And after a talk with a respected member i want to let all know about me,so let me begin.I am 42 yrs old,i live in the eastern part of washington state.I am a firefighter/Emt.i work a lot with a few charities.I am going to Jamaica in November to help with another.I do like to help others.I am shy when it comes to women.I guess thats why i am still single.I am not a mean person,but if pushed i will challenge you.I dont like confortations but on a site like this i need to learn how to handle them if they arise.I have met some awesome people here.One i am becoming real close with.I am not a afraid of gay people.I have friends who are gay and to me that just fine.I dont have a problem looking at a penis or telling someone they have a nice penis.I do though like women.I do like to bowl and travel when i can.For those i have sent useless pms to i am sorry that will stop.If i want to say something you will get a pm worth reading.This shy shit i have needs to cease.Any way thats me in a nut shell.I am private on stuff so until i know you its just that facts and only the facts (sorry old tv show cliche.Thank for letting me indulge you tonite.You can read this or bury it.Thanks Mikey

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your pm's to me are never useless and I value your friendship and the ability you have to make me laugh. I'm the same way about the privacy issue...until I know someone I am often reticent to open myself, it's always a risk. You shouldn't be made to feel as if you owe anyone an apology for paying them a compliment, and if someone has been unkind to you after you have given them one then they just aren't worth the compliment...don't take that personally as something you did. You can compliment me anytime...I like them!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been at this site for a few months now.I like it here.You have all kinds of personalitys.I have had some rocky starts here as well.One told me i had penis envy.And after a talk with a respected member i want to let all know about me,so let me begin.I am 42 yrs old,i live in the eastern part of washington state.I am a firefighter/Emt.i work a lot with a few charities.I am going to Jamaica in November to help with another.I do like to help others.I am shy when it comes to women.I guess thats why i am still single.I am not a mean person,but if pushed i will challenge you.I dont like confortations but on a site like this i need to learn how to handle them if they arise.I have met some awesome people here.One i am becoming real close with.I am not a afraid of gay people.I have friends who are gay and to me that just fine.I dont have a problem looking at a penis or telling someone they have a nice penis.I do though like women.I do like to bowl and travel when i can.For those i have sent useless pms to i am sorry that will stop.If i want to say something you will get a pm worth reading.This shy shit i have needs to cease.Any way thats me in a nut shell.I am private on stuff so until i know you its just that facts and only the facts (sorry old tv show cliche.Thank for letting me indulge you tonite.You can read this or bury it.Thanks Mikey

You sound genuine mikey, there are alot of fakers here, most of the time i like to give them an inch or two to see what they`ll do with it, for my own amusemnet.
I`ve found that this site is not very different from my nights that i worked in the bars years past. It takes time getting to know the regulars, and once you do get to know them you start to understand that they have their good and bad days just like anyone else, although some will never admit it.
I hope you become a permanent fixtur here as i enjoy your posts. Me, i love any thread or post that intreages my noodle, and i try my best to be real.

lafever

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tend to be shy too, but mostly in real life. On line I am more outgoing. There is less need to be shy because no one knows me in real life. I find that as I get older I get a little less shy, but I do have a bit of social anxiety disorder and hate certain big family gatherings.

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you are a nice sweet guy, don't change, love is a wonderful thing:smile:
I mean in mankind,friendship,pals,mates, buddies etc....Life is to short.
God bless!!!!!!!!