A little about me

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kay, people. It's usually fun for me to lead people on in forums and such, but I sense that that wouldn't fly so well over here.

I ain't no female. I'm a 19 year old male crossdresser. People usually get really mad when I let them believe that I'm female, then they deny that I'm male. I am, really. I've got a penis (not tiny but average at that).

So that's that. I probably should have posted this in the new members section, but I just posted a thread recently there. Plus, I want to discuss it.

What are your views on transgender people? Do you know any? Have you ever dressed up in the clothes of another sex, even if it was just as a kid?

People seem to associate transvestites with freaks. For instance, I've been labeled a transvestic fetishist because I like to wear little girl outfits (for your reference, I do not wear them for sexual arousal).

Do you agree with this?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think people would get mad because you've lied to them, people on sex sites are usually cool about your sexuality whatever it may be, however, I don't know anyone who's quite so tolerant about lying. When we meet someone we believe a number of things about them, if they find out one of the very major ones they believed is wrong and that you didn't inform them that you weren't what you appeared to be of course they're going to be angry. Be upfront about it because then people know what they're getting straight away.
I'm cool with transgender or transvestites, having a sexuality that is something different doesn't mean someones a bad person.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kay, people. It's usually fun for me to lead people on in forums and such, but I sense that that wouldn't fly so well over here.
Or in most any place. A lie is a lie is a lie--not a hunky-dory way to get on with folks.

I ain't no female. I'm a 19 year old male crossdresser. People usually get really mad when I let them believe that I'm female, then they deny that I'm male. I am, really. I've got a penis (not tiny but average at that).

So that's that. I probably should have posted this in the new members section, but I just posted a thread recently there. Plus, I want to discuss it.
You are who you are, as long as you are willing to embrace :usaribbon:Republican policies:usaribbon: you'll fit in famously around here:saevilw: --

What are your views on transgender people? Do you know any? Have you ever dressed up in the clothes of another sex, even if it was just as a kid?
Transgendered persons are human beings and the same as anyone else. They can be the sweetest people in the world or they can be complete annoyances--each one is who they are and their sexuality is not an issue to or for me. I know a few, currently see 2 around town on a semi-regular basis. Both are nice young ladies these days. Another one is now a nice young man--haven't seen him around for a while. I have not dressed in women's clothing since I was 19; nor do I currently have a desire to do so, and as much as otheres have encouraged it (Nay, begged is a more appropriate word) I have not done the makeup and mascara thing--tried it once or twice when I was in my teens, it just didn't look right. Painted my toenails when I was 8 or 9 --it was an orange/red color. Mumsy went nuts, my father got drunk and it was never again mentioned (the toenail incident).

People seem to associate transvestites with freaks. For instance, I've been labeled a transvestic fetishist because I like to wear little girl outfits (for your reference, I do not wear them for sexual arousal).

Do you agree with this?
People see me as freak too! Of course I only have one leg and one testacle remaining and I belch on cue and shun rules and regulations so that may be part of it. What it comes down to is this: persons who look at transvestites as freaks, look at anything or anyone that does not fit into their cardbored cutout imagrey as being freakish. That is their problem and one which they need to come to terms with. Those clowns are the ones who disown theiir children and launch hate campaigns. The best I can do is find a way to make clear that we are all human beings and should have the same rights to dignity, freedoms, pleasures, jobs, love, medical access, legal rights etc. etc. No one is better than another--people are all the same, only the outer packaging is different.

Be happy with yourself and honest of who you are and the world will like and then love you. The ones who are open at least will, and the ones who don't? Screw 'em! (No, not in out and out sex, just put them to the side, either they'll face up to reality or they will die as miserable old and alone losers.

By the way, welcome to LPSG.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think people would get mad because you've lied to them, people on sex sites are usually cool about your sexuality whatever it may be, however, I don't know anyone who's quite so tolerant about lying. When we meet someone we believe a number of things about them, if they find out one of the very major ones they believed is wrong and that you didn't inform them that you weren't what you appeared to be of course they're going to be angry. Be upfront about it because then people know what they're getting straight away.
I'm cool with transgender or transvestites, having a sexuality that is something different doesn't mean someones a bad person.
I initially just let people think I was female because it was too much of a hassle constantly correcting them after I had already told them I was male.

My pics are of me, so it all comes down to interpretation.
I've always looked very feminine, so I've gotten used to explaining my sexuality in real life. It's very awkward online, though, so I try to avoid it when I can. How do you tell a guy who's been hitting on you that you're a guy, you know?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
My pics are of me, so it all comes down to interpretation.

My interpretation - you're damn pretty. :biggrin1:

A transgender or 'pre-op' has crept into my fantasies a few times, I generally try not to mention them though.
I think you'll find LPSG is accomodating to anyones sexuality (shit, I think they made some whole new ones! :eek:)

Do whatever you enjoy, let others slap on the labels. :)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've often thought about how transvestites/transexuals handle a first meeting, you say you're a man or were a man and guys might not want to know, you don't mention it till later and they're angry. Tough call and I really don't know what I'd do in your position. I usually react to people on their physical appearance, if they look like and feel like a woman then they're a woman in my view although lots of transvestites don't really appear like a woman, they appear as they are, men who like dressing in women's clothes.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! You're a very, very pretty man! That will go far around here! Welcome to our lovely online abode. It is yours now too. My best friend's husband is female to male transgendered, and before that, he crossdressed. I usually can convince men to crossdress for me when I desire, but they don't always seem to enjoy it as much as I hope. Still, the willingness to try warms my heart. I don't know many crossdressers, and personally have no desire to be one. I don't think I could pass. One crossdresser I know has a very interesting mental image of himself. He, like you enjoys dressing as a little girl. He is an enormous individual, and likes to see himself as someone very, very tiny. Imagine: No one ever lifts him into the air or babies him. He's been a big dude most of his life. I figure he just wants to be nurtured and fawned over, and given piggy-back rides the way we do with little girls. Is that kind of how it is for you?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite Irate, I agree with No Strings, you're very pretty.

I won't lie, you're in a tough spot. I don't know what your sexual preference is, as in who you'd prefer to date, but you also have the added problem of who prefers to date you. Women might feel challeneged by your desire to be the pretty one, and straight men are not into penis. None of this gives you the right to deceive anyone though, and therein lies the problem.

I probably have at least a peek into your dilemma, I've always believed I have too much testosterone to be a "real woman". I mean, I have a female body, but emotionally I feel more like a man. I really can't "dress up" so much, because even if I did, no one would notice.:tongue: It's perfectly acceptable for women to wear suits, smoke cigars, talk about politics and whatnot. For ME, no amount of dressing up is going to change a thing about the reality of my life, so it just doesn't hold much appeal.

For men who feel this way, identifying in any way with a feminine side is so taboo that I can really understand the appeal of dressing up. Men tend to be more visual anyway, so it's probably easier to look in the mirror and see someone you recognise when you look more girly. All I can say is there are a lot more of us out there on the fringe in some respect, but I encourage you with every ounce of my being not to lie to others. It's disrespectful and will get you hurt, and that's not what you or anyone else wants for their life. Make friends with open-minded people and find places where they gather. That's the best chance of finding suitable partners, but honestly, that's a tough thing for everyone.

Welcome to lpsg- I hope you make friends, have fun, learn a little bit and teach us a little bit.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You are beautiful, welcome to LPSG, and I hope that no one gives you any trouble. Please feel free to stick around, and make yourself better known.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to make a pretty girl, but not so much anymore. I have six sisters so we had plenty of dress-up clothes and make-up.

At a Halloween party several years ago me and this other guy dressed up in some things the girls at work found for us so we wouldn't have to go home because the Halloween party was close to work and we were working late. He was younger and prettier than me so I got upstaged and that was that.

He's not so pretty anymore though now that he's lost most of his hair. Maybe as you get older you'll become uglier and look more like a guy?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Hehe, I can't get over this! :tongue:

You're the first man I've ever been attracted to, admittedly because you are so effeminate as I don't find masculinty attractive - I did (and still do) consider myself straight however.

I did notice your pictures earlier before this thread and thought you were pretty - after I've found this out, it hasn't changed anything.Something can't suddenly become not beautiful because of something that can't be seen, my opinions hasn't changed either way.
I'm quite sure that I'm not the only guy like this, and that there are lots of women the same too(sorry I don't know your preference). A person whose opinion would change so much after revealing something like that, probably isn't the type of person you'd want to be in a relationship with anyway.

"I'm attracted to a guy." Wow, first time I've ever said that. First time it's ever been true. :rolleyes:

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or in most any place. A lie is a lie is a lie--not a hunky-dory way to get on with folks.

You are who you are, as long as you are willing to embrace :usaribbon:Republican policies:usaribbon: you'll fit in famously around here:saevilw: --

Transgendered persons are human beings and the same as anyone else. They can be the sweetest people in the world or they can be complete annoyances--each one is who they are and their sexuality is not an issue to or for me. I know a few, currently see 2 around town on a semi-regular basis. Both are nice young ladies these days. Another one is now a nice young man--haven't seen him around for a while. I have not dressed in women's clothing since I was 19; nor do I currently have a desire to do so, and as much as otheres have encouraged it (Nay, begged is a more appropriate word) I have not done the makeup and mascara thing--tried it once or twice when I was in my teens, it just didn't look right. Painted my toenails when I was 8 or 9 --it was an orange/red color. Mumsy went nuts, my father got drunk and it was never again mentioned (the toenail incident).

People see me as freak too! Of course I only have one leg and one testacle remaining and I belch on cue and shun rules and regulations so that may be part of it. What it comes down to is this: persons who look at transvestites as freaks, look at anything or anyone that does not fit into their cardbored cutout imagrey as being freakish. That is their problem and one which they need to come to terms with. Those clowns are the ones who disown theiir children and launch hate campaigns. The best I can do is find a way to make clear that we are all human beings and should have the same rights to dignity, freedoms, pleasures, jobs, love, medical access, legal rights etc. etc. No one is better than another--people are all the same, only the outer packaging is different.

Be happy with yourself and honest of who you are and the world will like and then love you. The ones who are open at least will, and the ones who don't? Screw 'em! (No, not in out and out sex, just put them to the side, either they'll face up to reality or they will die as miserable old and alone losers.

By the way, welcome to LPSG.
I wish that people would apply this ideal socially, but very few do. I don't want special treatment, but I don't want inferior treatment either, yet people seem to only seek out those two without any middle ground.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've often thought about how transvestites/transexuals handle a first meeting, you say you're a man or were a man and guys might not want to know, you don't mention it till later and they're angry. Tough call and I really don't know what I'd do in your position. I usually react to people on their physical appearance, if they look like and feel like a woman then they're a woman in my view although lots of transvestites don't really appear like a woman, they appear as they are, men who like dressing in women's clothes.
Most of the people I associate with don't even hesitate, since a lot of them are gay, bisexual, and everything in between (which is how I found out about this site - from a bi friend).

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On LPSG, if it's not one thing, it's another .... with a vengeance.

The upside-down photo is pretty good, I have to admit.

It's usually fun for me to lead people on in forums and such, but I sense that that wouldn't fly so well over here.

Good call.

Is this about crossdressers or transgenders?

I know one of each.

The crossdresser is a neighbor I've known since we were kids. One day he started appearing around town as his (non-existent) wife. He might show up anywhere as one or the other. Although the town is in Massachusetts, it's in what I think LPSGrs would call a conservative part of Massachusetts. The only problem it's caused is that people worry too much about how to treat him when they meet. Perhaps shockingly, even some of the rankest conservatives try to not be offensive jerks.

The M to F transgender type is exceptionally intelligent and rather confused. I treat her like an F, as she prefers. She has wiccan leanings, and half-seriously believes that I have magic powers .... for bloody obvious reasons.

I don't recall ever dressing up in girl's or women's clothes, or having any inclination to do so. And much to everyone's relief, I suspect, as I'd look like living hell. I'm about as feminine as a napalm strike and I'm afraid there's just no disguising it.

For instance, I've been labeled a transvestic fetishist because I like to wear little girl outfits (for your reference, I do not wear them for sexual arousal).

OK, I'll bite (figuratively, of course) - why? To get into movies cheap?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
holy cow, i LOVE it when that happens! you see something, you say, "my LORD that is gorgeous, i'd love that", then you find out its something different than you thought and you get to adjust your worldview accordingly! freaking hott is your look, regardless of what you've got hanging between your legs....

damn... now i'm into TG's too...... is there NOTHING that doesn't give me a rager??? ;-)

nice work irate, and you're 50-50 too, so the whole world is open to you!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
GORGEOUS pix, sweety. :) Youv'e great taste in fashion. Love love love the outfits and your pictures. Alot of people don't give self photography enough credit. Welcome to the board. :) Enjoy your stay!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think there isn't anyone here that would throw a stone at ya... :)
welcome aboard.

lol awwww...No, no stones. :)

AND TO THE TOPIC..

I love gender exploration. When the International Drag King Extravaganza came to Austin this past year, I was there with bells on. I dressed up uber fem though, cuz that's just how I am. I love costumes. I love outrageous people. I love boundary crossing. Everything's in fun. :)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I wouldn't have known that you are male from your pics, you are prettier than many real women.

In real life probably I would know that you weren't a natural female, all the transgender male to females that I have seen, seem to exaggerate their femininity, can't hide their Adam's apple, have big hands and voices that do actually sound feminine - like chain smoking, middle aged women!

I feel embarrassed for those big, butch, middle aged men who cross dress however - they just look ridiculous. A pair of them passed me in the street, it was hard not to laugh.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I probably would've have figured you were a transvestite if I'd ever seen you close up, only because your jawline is masculine, but then so is Maria Shrivers! I don't think transvites are freakish as you said some think you are...I don't quite understand it, but I figure you must have a lot of pain deep down inside wanting to be something you are not, and from the judgemental attitudes from people who don't know you or understand you. You won't get that from me. Welcome, and I hope you meet some nice people here.