A little about me

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't have known that you are male from your pics, you are prettier than many real women.
I feel embarrassed for those big, butch, middle aged men who cross dress however - they just look ridiculous. A pair of them passed me in the street, it was hard not to laugh.

I know a guy who recently started dressing as a woman, with the support of his wife and family. He really was a pretty miserable looking specimen of a man. Now he is dressing to feel more like he truly feels inside.

Well everyone, EVERYONE! is amazed because she looks bloody fantastic dressed as she does now. She has a real auroa of delight and enjoyment of life. Professionally his work was held in incredibly high regard although he could never have been regarded as the life of the party.

It is great to see her looking happy, and truly stunning, everyone agrees.

The transgendered (m>f) artist I know is a brilliantly creative person.

I feel that it is the best thing if people are feeling good about themselves, and can have some fun. Anyone being too serious about anything can easily become a target. If you are happy presenting yourself as you do, and enjoying life, then that is the only defense you will ever need. people will welcome you.

Generally I think people have a respect for honesty. We have a transgendered MP here, who is the former mayor of a little provincial town.

It isn't really an issue I have thought much about, or feel I need to.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quite Irate, I agree with No Strings, you're very pretty.

I won't lie, you're in a tough spot. I don't know what your sexual preference is, as in who you'd prefer to date, but you also have the added problem of who prefers to date you. Women might feel challeneged by your desire to be the pretty one, and straight men are not into penis. None of this gives you the right to deceive anyone though, and therein lies the problem.

I probably have at least a peek into your dilemma, I've always believed I have too much testosterone to be a "real woman". I mean, I have a female body, but emotionally I feel more like a man. I really can't "dress up" so much, because even if I did, no one would notice.:tongue: It's perfectly acceptable for women to wear suits, smoke cigars, talk about politics and whatnot. For ME, no amount of dressing up is going to change a thing about the reality of my life, so it just doesn't hold much appeal.

For men who feel this way, identifying in any way with a feminine side is so taboo that I can really understand the appeal of dressing up. Men tend to be more visual anyway, so it's probably easier to look in the mirror and see someone you recognise when you look more girly. All I can say is there are a lot more of us out there on the fringe in some respect, but I encourage you with every ounce of my being not to lie to others. It's disrespectful and will get you hurt, and that's not what you or anyone else wants for their life. Make friends with open-minded people and find places where they gather. That's the best chance of finding suitable partners, but honestly, that's a tough thing for everyone.

Welcome to lpsg- I hope you make friends, have fun, learn a little bit and teach us a little bit.
I'm essentially bisexual (at this point). I've been involved with plenty of people from both genders.

Many women act emotionally like guys. I wouldn't say that you need higher testosterone levels for that (for example, girls who are raised by their fathers and develop "guy personalities").

As far as I go, I'm pretty much right down the middle in terms of personality. I've pretty much worn female clothing since it was available to me, and I think it's mainly because I've always looked feminine.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to make a pretty girl, but not so much anymore. I have six sisters so we had plenty of dress-up clothes and make-up.

At a Halloween party several years ago me and this other guy dressed up in some things the girls at work found for us so we wouldn't have to go home because the Halloween party was close to work and we were working late. He was younger and prettier than me so I got upstaged and that was that.

He's not so pretty anymore though now that he's lost most of his hair. Maybe as you get older you'll become uglier and look more like a guy?
Thanks for the confidence boost. :cool:

Baldness doesn't run in my family, as far as I'm aware. Plus I've got a lot of hair.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad your truthful. It will get you so much further where you want to be here, and in life.

Welcome.

Yes, you are pretty. And when you want to look masculine, I'd bet you're also handsome.

You're very intriguing. I'm sure you could set off some very interesting discussions. Just stay honest. We like that.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hehe, I can't get over this! :tongue:

You're the first man I've ever been attracted to, admittedly because you are so effeminate as I don't find masculinty attractive - I did (and still do) consider myself straight however.

I did notice your pictures earlier before this thread and thought you were pretty - after I've found this out, it hasn't changed anything.Something can't suddenly become not beautiful because of something that can't be seen, my opinions hasn't changed either way.
I'm quite sure that I'm not the only guy like this, and that there are lots of women the same too(sorry I don't know your preference). A person whose opinion would change so much after revealing something like that, probably isn't the type of person you'd want to be in a relationship with anyway.

"I'm attracted to a guy." Wow, first time I've ever said that. First time it's ever been true. :rolleyes:
What you just said is why most guys get angry at me when I tell them. Of course, how much of that is ego and how much is factual is entirely debatable.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On LPSG, if it's not one thing, it's another .... with a vengeance.

The upside-down photo is pretty good, I have to admit.

Good call.

Is this about crossdressers or transgenders?

I know one of each.

The crossdresser is a neighbor I've known since we were kids. One day he started appearing around town as his (non-existent) wife. He might show up anywhere as one or the other. Although the town is in Massachusetts, it's in what I think LPSGrs would call a conservative part of Massachusetts. The only problem it's caused is that people worry too much about how to treat him when they meet. Perhaps shockingly, even some of the rankest conservatives try to not be offensive jerks.

The M to F transgender type is exceptionally intelligent and rather confused. I treat her like an F, as she prefers. She has wiccan leanings, and half-seriously believes that I have magic powers .... for bloody obvious reasons.

I don't recall ever dressing up in girl's or women's clothes, or having any inclination to do so. And much to everyone's relief, I suspect, as I'd look like living hell. I'm about as feminine as a napalm strike and I'm afraid there's just no disguising it.

OK, I'll bite (figuratively, of course) - why? To get into movies cheap?
What do you mean?

Both, I guess.

I can think of a few things even less feminine than a napalm strike.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know QI I never worry about who or what anyone is. All I care about is how they treat me and other people. Forget the labels and be who you want to be.

Your gallery pictures are first class.

I think you're gonna be a hit on this board. Have fun and enjoy yourself here.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can think of a few things even less feminine than a napalm strike.

Oh, sure. That just seemed about the right amount of un-feminine. I'm not a really hard case - I don't speak only in grunts, or urinate on the furniture to mark my territory, or wear engineer boots in the shower, or anything übermacho like that.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
holy cow, i LOVE it when that happens! you see something, you say, "my LORD that is gorgeous, i'd love that", then you find out its something different than you thought and you get to adjust your worldview accordingly! freaking hott is your look, regardless of what you've got hanging between your legs....

damn... now i'm into TG's too...... is there NOTHING that doesn't give me a rager??? ;-)

nice work irate, and you're 50-50 too, so the whole world is open to you!
I've got the whole world in my pants,
I've got the whole world...

:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I have.

Rather awkward explaining myself to every single person who messages me, though.

Well, at the risk of me sounding like an idiot, why don't you put your gender in your profile, as well as a quick blurb about your feelings etc.

It would save you all that awkward explaining.

Welcome to the site, btw.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm essentially bisexual (at this point). I've been involved with plenty of people from both genders.

Many women act emotionally like guys. I wouldn't say that you need higher testosterone levels for that (for example, girls who are raised by their fathers and develop "guy personalities").

As far as I go, I'm pretty much right down the middle in terms of personality. I've pretty much worn female clothing since it was available to me, and I think it's mainly because I've always looked feminine.

My daughter's bisexual. She says if she's attracted to a person, she doesn't care if they have an innie or an outie. There are a lot of ways to make love, aren't there?

As for me, I don't need a higher testosterone level, I just have it. We are all individuals, and that's what makes the world interesting. I used to struggle with wishing I was "normal" or whatever and I guess I still do on bad days, but most of the time I accept that I'm just me.

I'm going to like having you here. I've known several cross dressers, but they were either gay or straight- never a bisexual. I think you are very lucky.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad your truthful. It will get you so much further where you want to be here, and in life.

Welcome.

Yes, you are pretty. And when you want to look masculine, I'd bet you're also handsome.

You're very intriguing. I'm sure you could set off some very interesting discussions. Just stay honest. We like that.
I could do it, but I've never really tried looking masculine.

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quite Irate,
You are gorgeous! And quite courageous for changing your m.o. and coming clean about your gender... as well as being able to share who you are with us.

I can totally understand why you would to hide who you really are -- some people in this world, unfortunately, fear & hate what they don't understand or use those emotions to mask their own insecurities... and sometimes you might not feel like going against the current... but you are different and it's your privilege to stand out from the crowd. You don't have preach or even teach... being yourself and having common sense (to walk away sometimes and stand up at other times) are all that's required of you. And hey, if you can't be yourself, who can you be?

I have known a few transgendered people & transvestites in my travels on this earth -- we're all just humans on the 3rd rock from the sun, equipped with our own personal baggage. (I had to tell one of my friends to stop stealing my thunder, but then she helped me with my makeup and all was forgiven -- and yes, although she was still a "he" physiologically, I refer to her as a "she" because I respect her for who she is and who she becomes.)

Btw, I have dressed up as a man for halloween on several occasions and wore my father's & grandfather's old clothes in high school (the narrow ties & lapels were oh so new wave). I was also involved in several gender-bending theatre productions -- most recently was a "startling musical of juvenile delinquency" in which all the teen roles are played by women and the adult roles are played by men. Alas, it seems to be ahead of its time and is having a hard time making it to Off Broadway.

So many people in this thread have said some wonderful things to you already (it was too much to quote it all) and I'm glad to see such supportive people here. I think it also says a lot for this forum that you have felt comfortable enough to open up.