A little advice, please? Am I bastard, or is my girlfriend crazy?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with some of the women in here, you should apologize.
i don't think an apology is in order.
just some acting like you still adore her.

OK, I'll play.

I'm 40 and I can still cum 3 to 5 times, though I prefer to be a sniper. He is much younger than me I think. Of course if you like your sex to last five minutes then of course.

It's not an injustice, it's a mood killer to a sensitive guy.

Get them out of the way? With women who can really let go, it is a great pleasure for many men to help them achieve that, particularly if you are orally inclined. It's peak Vs plateau.

Who says it has to be the end? Stick a slim vibrator up his ass hard.

There is though an evolutionary argument that says that men fall asleep afterwards so that you can go and fuck more potential mates. I believe that this is what Chimps do.
you're a freak!

...fancy a shag?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read all the responses,all I can say is.This is why God gave us thumbs,so when the females freak out and get strange we can take care of things on our own!Ladys your out of luck if you want to be difficult!

Last edited:

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are not a bastard and yes she is crazy! You didn't ask her anything that wasn't in your normal playtime. She basically didn't want to do it and instead of just saying I don't feel like it tonight, she made an excuse that got her no where. You had every right to question her to find out why she doesn't feel in to be intimate.

I think she is embarassed that she couldn't admit she started something that didn't go her way cause she didn't want to take charge of it. She wants to give you the cold shoulder is absolutely unfair to you. You have done nothing wrong and she needs to get over herself.

Yes I am a crazy lady and I have made my fair share of mistakes in the bedroom.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woah, didn't expect so many damn replies. Thanks for all the input though... though I do hasten to add to not entirely judge my character on this one scenario where I'm willing to admit that I fucked up on a few things myself.

First, I didn't really stop the sex to have a discussion as such. It was moreso that she just had a weird, negative reaction to the fact that I'd suggested oral sex and it seemed like something was wrong with her otherwise, so the words "What's wrong?" just kind of slipped out. Then things more or less just escalated from there, entirely killing the mood. I didn't immediately demand an extensive explanation, I just sensed there was something "off" with her mood.

Yes, I've apologised and we seem to be fine now. She's going to try and communicate her needs better to me (which doesn't mean mid-sex debate and discussion) and I'm taking a concious effort to be more understanding of her feelings. And yes, there may be some other relationship issues that may have had an influence and the alcohol and marijuana definitely didn't help the situation.

My defence is that I'm in my early twenties and I'm quite often a fucking idiot. I still think I'm an awful, horrible bastard - but now at least it's for reasons other than the failed Friday night sex. Oh well!

Cheers for all the input, though. It's been genuinely helpful to get a few perspectives on this.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not an idiot, you are not a bastard, and I don't think you had to apologise.

Everyone makes not-so-perfect steps and those may lead to an overreaction. That's all.

Just an advice: Always ask things in positive. "Is everything ok?" is a better question than "What's wrong?" I'm sure you can find an even better question/words (I'm not a native english speaker)