A little bit about Me.

briannaluvCD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello im Brianna and am new to da Support Group :) I am a Latino/a livin in SoCaL with a vivid imagination with an appetite for Sexy Hung Men. I have slowly but surely begun to submit 2 my inner dark cravings and consequently have becum Brianna Luv da crossdressing sissy slut.
I luv da sensually depraved kinky feeling that overwhelms me when I slip into my girly clothes, especially when I slide my stockings all the way up and slip on my High Heels. In fact, everything about dressing up like a little tramp, provokes my feminine desires to the surface and that carnal desire to attract men makes me dress up in da sluttiest fashion possible. I wish that I could be Brianna Luv all the time but society frowns upon my actions. I think I could give most of da ladies some competition if I would venture out to da bars and night clubs. I am a very sensual lady and enjoy to play da submissive girly role and be dominated by Manly Men who know what they want and how to get it. If anyone needs help in there struggles I am here to assist ur large penis in any way possible :blindfold: