artartart

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here we go:

I've recently started to spend too much time thinking about cam2cam, chatting, browsing, and it's starting to scare me a little bit. I mean, I only started messing around on cam about a week ago but I can already see how people are really addicted to it. I think that's the part that's pressing me the most. I don't know if it's the thrill of the new, or the beginning of an addiction? I usually think of myself as a pretty strong willed person, but this has got me kinda worked up. Sometimes after a session I'll feel really depressed and empty thinking about all of this, almost gut wrenching, and sometimes want to get right back into it. I don't know what my deal is ... It can go on too long and next thing I know hours have gone by. I don't know … any input? Just want to hear what people think or what they've experienced I guess.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have a similar issue here. At least yours is just online-related. I don't know if this is considered a dependency of some sort, but I'm constantly online whenever I can. When I am not online...I usually am too busy hooking up. I am behind my school work and always late for work cuz I'm cybering online or hooking up with someone before going to work. -_- the thing is...I can see that its messing up my job and school yet I always find an excuse to do it...even if Im in the middle of something important -_-