A little help plz

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Origin, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Origin

Origin New Member

hey everyone,
    need a little help here. Im an ex football player who suffered from a groin injury and finally ready to try to get back into my game with the ladies. here the problem, im not as big as i used to be. i really need some help. i talked to my doctor and he said i could do whatever i wanted to now. i have very little money to spend becuase of school and what not. anyone have any techniques or cost effective ways to help.
    thanks again!

2. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    If you want to lengthen your dick the cheapest way would be to follow one of these routines at the beginning of this forum. The only problem is that it is not a quick fix and it takes time and dedication. You have to stick to that routine and just keep working at it. Try and read as much info on the net if you can about PE exercises. It there is one piece of advice I can give is not to rush it, take your time so that you do not overdue and hurt yourself. I hope this helps you with what you are looking for.

3. Origin

Origin New Member

Very much so!!! thank you!!!! I started about 3 weeks ago following the direction you pointed me in and it truely works!!! Appreciate your help in pointing to the right spot!!! :)

4. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    #4 ActionBuddy, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted