A little help, red bump on glands.

bakoguy2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having some issues with my penis. About a week ago less a day or two I noticed three spots on the head of my penis after jacking off one night. Im really concerned as to what they are, my first thought is herpes or warts or similar STD but I haven't had any type of sexual contact in close to a year and I always wear protection. They don't itch, burn or hurt in anyway and have had no discharge or anything. I don't know if maybe i just rubbed it raw. I know i should just go see a doc, but i'm not really comfortable with that, but if after about another week or so and they are still there i will make an appointment, but in the mean time if you guys can give me any insight that would be great.

I kinda of picked the wrong time to take pictures, i had just jacked off a few minutes before, so its a little but more red than usual.

Thanks.

Attachments

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do make the doctor's appointment. In the interim you might consider using lube? That looks pretty painful...

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you jelq aggressively? It could be a popped blood vessel or it could be something more serious. Go get it checked out.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I had a very similar situation a couple of weeks ago. Looks like yeast. Try Lamisil for 7 days and cortisone for the first three days or so. If it is not getting better in three days see a doctor. But it looks exactly like what I had. The advantage of Lamisil is it clears it up in 7 days most other anti-fungals take two weeks. Oh, and leave it alone for a week, no jerking or sex it needs to heal. Yeast can leave permanent scars. I have diabetes and yeast is a real problem with diabetes. Be sure you are checked for diabetes if this is a recurring problem.