A little help...

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
Ummm.... hi. I've really never been part of a forum before, let alone actually talk in one. If someone could help me or at least give me a brief introduction of how things are supposed to run around here and how to do things, I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanx.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A brief introduction?

Sure -- here's the message board, and over there -- that's the fleshpile. You can climb on if you want.

Seriously? Spend a day or so reading the kinds of messages other people are posting, and if you find a thread interesting, jump right in and respond. There's no need to lurk. Have fun.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, coolguy.

Like mindseye said, take your time and have a look around. It will start to make sense.

OK, well maybe that's a stretch, but you will figure out what to do.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Everybody starts out new, coolguy. We're here to help. *snickers*

Just ask a question or respond to somebody else's - or jump right in to one of the off subject prattle you'll find in every thread.

We're all here to learn, teach and have a good time.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
or jump right in to one of the off subject prattle you'll find in every thread.

Pecker - I have no idea what you're talking about.

Welcome to the group CoolGuy!

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
Thank you for the BRIEF introduction (even though that IS what I asked for). I guess I was kinda scared of joining this at first. Thank you for making this a bit more comfortable.

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
coolguy666 said:
Thank you for the BRIEF introduction (even though that IS what I asked for). I guess I was kinda scared of joining this at first. Thank you for making this a bit more comfortable.

hey dude another way of finding yur way around & meeting/talkin to people is to go into the lvie chat room, u can ask anything u want in there & people are real friendly & can direct you to where u wanna go

& also when you're in there you can private message people by clickin on there name in the right hand column & then talk to them in private & ask whatever u want :)

hope you stick around anyways & find what u need :)

Rob :)