a little needed advice please....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Dilemma, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Dilemma

Dilemma New Member

Alright so here's the thing. I am also a new member by the way..

I am a freshman in college and within 3 weeks I will be done. The thing is lately, particularly in this past month or so, I've been having really strong urges to be with someone (generally not specifically)... particularly men. Besides that I have never done ANYTHING. No kissing, no sex, no long term relationships, no drugs, no alcohol, nothing. Lately I've been fantasizing about men and I really want to see where this leads. I want sex but I also have enough control not to do anything I would regret, because I want to wait until I know the person cares about me and I them. But I just want someone to be with, possibly relationship wise. I am not out, and I do not no for sure if I am totally gay. I think I might be but I still have a strong desire for women, but at this point, I am craving a man. Either way I would be totally comfortable with it. Plus, no offense intended, but I am not attracted at all to flamboyant men, but extremely attracted to masculine ones.

Long story short.
    I need advice on how to meet these guys. I am the home body type but lately I've also been having the urge to get out there and let loose. I dont mean with alcohol or drugs because I made a personal choice not to, i have problems with it either, it is just not for me. I just want to meet someone who i can talk to about this possibly get a kiss.. I am a pretty confident guy, but I just dont know where to go or look. Any Suggestions? Please?

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Check the college clubs. Many colleges now have clubs for gay men.

3. Dilemma

Dilemma New Member

thanks, and there is one that i know of, the thing is is that the club is on the really bad side of town. And as much as I want to go, it is really dangerous over there and i do not want anything to happen.

4. aaron9inches

aaron9inches New Member

Dilemma,
    I was 24 before I had sex with anyone. So, being a freshman in college and not having sex is not a bad thing. Most college guys who talk about having sex more than likey are not. Not wanting to give it up to just anyone is a great thing. Having strong feelings to have sex or a relationship is a natural thing. Stick to what you think is right for you!

5. christina

christina New Member

hey i know im not a guy and i nothing about this but kudos to u for not being with everything that walks (no offence to anyone).

6. erratic

Gold Member

Internet websites are magic, dude. People will be like "Oh, they're stupid" but then you find out they're on every site in the world. gay.com, gaydar.co.uk and guys4men.com are all ones that have gotten good reviews among my friends.

7. Dilemma

Dilemma New Member

Thanks for the input everyone! I know sex isnt every thing and thats not even a problem. But I just been having urges lately... no so much for the sex but for the idea of having someone to be with, a relationship, being happy with another person. I have been very independent thus far and I am at a point in my life where I am wanting more. I also value my virginity, I know I am not just going to go and do anything with any one who I find attractive.(thanks Christina and Aaron!) I understand also the urges are very natural. I am completely okay with it because I have a lot of self control. I am just looking for ways to get out there and meet some guys. Not to do anything, but to hopefully build a friendship that possibly leads to something more. Any Suggestions?

8. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your last statement ..."build a friendship that possibly leads to more." Spoken almost like Kahlil Gibran in his great work, The Profit,.. about great love...none is greater than friendship set aflame.
    You are young and bright and educated. Keep following your path in life. So many wonderfully interesting people will join you on it. Sometimes for a moment, sometimes a while, and sometimes for a very long long time.
    Love and companionship will find you.

Enjoy your road ahead,
    M*

9. Dilemma

Dilemma New Member

sexplease, thank you for your comment! you have no idea how much it helped. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted