A little over 24 hours and counting........

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just imagine the huge sigh of relief the world is going to breathe at 12:00 Noon EST tommorow afternoon. Ofcourse the real crazy nutjob responsible for the mess will have left office half an hour earlier....

Any idea where Air Force Two will be taking the bastard? I don't think they have stated where he is going post-observatory?

Last edited:

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Just imagine the huge sigh of relief the world is going to breathe at 12:00 Noon EST tommorow afternoon. Ofcourse the real crazy nutjob resposible for the mess will have left office half an hour earlier....

Any idea where Air Force Two will be taking the bastard? I don't think they have stated where he is going post-observator?

I always like to think of that incident when Angela Merkel shrugged his{george} hands off of her shoulders in complete and utter disgust.
Say's it all really.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just imagine the huge sigh of relief the world is going to breathe at 12:00 Noon EST tommorow afternoon. Ofcourse the real crazy nutjob responsible for the mess will have left office half an hour earlier....

Any idea where Air Force Two will be taking the bastard? I don't think they have stated where he is going post-observatory?

Perhaps they converted Guantanamo Bay to be a retirement home for Bush? One could only dream... :biggrin1:

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he is going to a big party the back to his compound in crawford thinking he was the best we ever had.
I saw his last news conference and heard his last address
he still thinks he did nothing major wrong.
you should take care of the poor and weak not exploit them