• When I'm in the mood...

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my wifes perspective: Absolutely not! It is the problem we have had with insertion for over 32 years.

My perspective: Hell No! Not interested in experiencing or inflicting pain.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger my motto was, "I don't like to do anything that makes me sweat, or causes me pain." Now that I have matured I quite enjoy a good sweaty, bodies smacking off each other sex session. I also have in the last 18 months or so discovered a fondness for being spanked. I don't need either all the time but when they do occur I enjoy them fully. :smile:

njqt466

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger my motto was, "I don't like to do anything that makes me sweat, or causes me pain." Now that I have matured I quite enjoy a good sweaty, bodies smacking off each other sex session. I also have in the last 18 months or so discovered a fondness for being spanked. I don't need either all the time but when they do occur I enjoy them fully. :smile:

njqt466
Girl you got a spankable booty too! Allways good to see one of the finest New Jersey sisters on here.........:smile: :wink: :cool:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I`m not into inflicting pain eg spanking, and I don`t like certain things during sex that are painful.

However during sex I think it is a very fine line between pleasure and pain.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a bit of pain during sex but it's not a big deal for me. Some people love it though, that's probably due to the pain causing a release of Endorphins which will elivate the sexual high

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone came up to me and randomly slammed their cock into me I'd have a hissy fit, but when I'm all turned on and dripping wet I don't perceive a little sexual pain as pain, just another sensation. A good pounding, a bite hard enough to bruise, it's all good.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone came up to me and randomly slammed their cock into me I'd have a hissy fit, but when I'm all turned on and dripping wet I don't perceive a little sexual pain as pain, just another sensation. A good pounding, a bite hard enough to bruise, it's all good.

Oh baby...can we exchange addresses? :tongue:

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
The wife says she does not have pain during intercourse, unless I go too deep. Sometime after a long or rough session she will be sore for a while, she said the soreness does'nt bother her, it sort of makes her horney thinking about what got her that way. She says it's just part of being married to an above average penis.

Just my 2 cents, J.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the girls I've screwed have liked to be stretched. One wanted me to go ALMOST all the way out then SLAM all the way into her...maybe it didn't hurt but that's how I got a friction burn! :(

I don't like friction burns or any injury on my cock.