A Little Pity, Please

Bottlebrush

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm the first to agree that chest hair is masculine. I think my testosterone levels jumped 50 points just seeing Hugh Jackman take his shirt off in Real Steel. But not everyone who is smooth is shaving and waxing. At 37, I don't have a single hair on my chest. Not one. Not even a peachy fuzz hair only to be glimpsed in lateral sunlight. Nothing. My father is the same. I guess it's genetic.

I'm not jealous of many guys. I'm no model, but I've been told I'm attractive. I have an average dick but its always gotten the job done. A six-pack is well within reach given enough motivation. But chest hair will always elude me. And yes, I'm envious. When one of my friends undoes that extra button on a hot day and reveals a little chest bush, I want to smash his face in, just a little bit.

So quit it with the judgments. Not every smooth chested guy is waxing. Some of us have showered in Rogaine and it makes no difference. We're not to be ridiculed, but to be pitied: men who'll forever be boys.

As for those who chose to wax: God damn you all to hell.

Well, I for one don't like my chest hair. I don't have much, I have just the right amount but unfortunately it's not even. It makes this weird shape so I just rather shave it quite frankly.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I for one don't like my chest hair. I don't have much, I have just the right amount but unfortunately it's not even. It makes this weird shape so I just rather shave it quite frankly.

Mine's very patchy, too: patchy, uneven and (mostly) white. It adds nothing positive to my appearance.

However, I just use my beard trimmer on it: five minutes per month and it's really all done.