Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was still lying on the corner floor. The cum in my pants was getting cold and sticky, I still couldn’t believe what had just happened. It took me a time to recover my breath and then I stood up. Mike was lying face down in his bed with only his shirt on, I could see the dimples of his lower back and his bare ass was up, perky and firm; with a light blonde cover of hair, his legs were separated enough to give me a peek of his balls and just the tip of his engorged flaccid, his muscled and firm legs were halfway out of bed.

I stepped closer to see his face. His beautiful almost-angelical face didn’t match the masculine and strong sight of his body. His eyes were closed and his lips were partially open with a hint of a smile, as he was having very pleasant dreams. I stood there, watching sleep. I massaged his bubble ass cheeks for a while, and the firm and solid feel mixed with the soft skin and hair made me go over the top in just seconds. I was horny and I needed to do something about it.

--o--

-4:27am-

I was feeling impatient, I did not know what was I doing here. My feets hurt, I was still wearing my party clothes and these shoes were NOT made for walking. My body felt warm even thought it was a cold morning. Heck, I still felt hot despite the cold sea that blow at my face. I did not know why I came here. It was as my body did it by itself. I was still thinking about Mike beautiful body when I realized where I was going, and I did not stop.

-4:52am-

I could heard the sound of the waves crashing at the distance, the moon was still out. There were no one on the streets besides me, the seagulls were squawking. All around me the world was peace and quiet. Everything but my head. I was overthinking everything, I could stand still, I was coming up and down on the other side of the street from a modern five-storey apartment building.

I knew exactly at what window I was watching. The light was on and I could make some movement from the shadows. Marcos must be getting ready for his 5am morning jogging routine.

-5:07am-

I saw the lights go off. I panicked a little.

“What am I doing here?” I said out loud to myself. “Get your shit together, Brandon. You wanted to be here, now deal with it.” “But what if I freak him out?” “Is he mad at me? I dumped him yesterday, he wanted to be with me…” “Maybe I should g-” In that moment I saw him freeze halfway out of the front glass door. He had already saw me.

“Oh, fuck it.” I said at last. I crossed the street running and ran up the front steps up to him. He was giving me a puzzled look as if he had seen a ghost. He was about to say something, he opened his mouth slightly but I interrupted him with a kiss. It wasn’t a romantic kiss as you may think. It was a deep, hot kiss that left nothing to the imagination. It was clear and concise. I wanted sex, now.

I pushed him back into the lobby; thanks god it was empty. He had his eyes wide open and he was looking at me while I drawed back biting his lower lip hard. “Wh-what are you doing?”

“Shut up, and take me.” I responded and gave him another kiss.

I heard something drop behind me, but I did not care. I took him inside the elevator and pushed him against the left wall, I started kissing him down one side of his neck while I massaged his growing boner inside his shorts.

While I did so, I heard him mark the floor, he knew where I was going with this. The doors closed behind and then he forced me away from him to the other elevator wall and took charge over my body, biting my neck in response and squeezing my butt with his strong hands. I moaned.

When the doors dinged open we drawed back from each other long enough to step out the elevator. We were on the rooftop, in front of us was a lounge area to sunbathe looking at the ocean and have a few people over to a ‘beach party’, the decoration was modern and chic. With large outdoor seats and glass tables to match, dotted with pots full of different plants and candle sticks all over the place. He guided me thru the door next to the elevator, to the sauna.

This is where we came to be alone when his parents were still home. No one ever used the sauna place besides Marcos and an young-recently married couple who lived on the first floor. He opened the door to me and closed it with the lock behind me. We were standing in front of each other, I devoured his big muscular body stretching his way too-tight running outfit.

He wore a tight black tank top, who led his freckles-full shoulders and arms for us mortals to behold. I moved my sight down his ripped 8-pack (who showed through the shirt) down to his legs. He wore a short neon green running-short over black sport tights, that showed off his muscles perfectly. He was DAMN hot!

I stepped forward first and kissed him again whilst I took his shorts off over his squat-formed tight ass, and they fell to the floor. I drawn back from the kiss and kneeled in front of him, and he moaned in anticipation. I could see his hard jailed on his tights, but I wasn’t going for his cock, instead I forced him turn back. And there it was, his tight perky ass packed on the black tights that let no detail to imagination. He was surprised but as I started fondling his ass he got quiet.

I started squeezing it and sizing it with my hands, they were perfect, in every aspect of it. And then I did what I always wanted to do and gave his left cheek a bite, he moaned in surprise but as I bite him, he pushed his ass back to me. I had him right where I wanted him.

The I started to play with the waist bands of his pants, and to tease myself with cheer gaze of his perfectly formed butt, I pulled them down slowly and when I did, he opened his legs a little wider and I started rimming his ass.

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Marcos declared himself as bisexual, the only gay experience he ever had was with me, and he was just down to let me suck his cock or to fuck me. He only did started sucking me off about two or three months ago, because we were on a fight and he wanted to fuck me, so he gave me his first blowjob ever and he only did when he was: a) drunk and I would press my cock on his lips b) wanted to fuck me because his girlfriend wasn’t having sex with him.

Me, personally did not like to bottom as much as I did like topping. But he was WAY too hot and I knew that was my only opportunity, so I let him do me. Not that I did not enjoy it, I did. And he wanting to compensate for his size, would do ANYTHING for me to cum, so it was actually not that bad. But today… today was different. I wasn’t thinking normally, sex and desire was making me do crazy things and I knew what I wanted. Him.

His ass was perfect, pink and hairless. Just as I liked them. He had showered earlier and I could smell the soap over his body, and I licked and sucked and pushed with my tongue. He was going wild, slamming the wall with his bare fist, moaning loudly and biting his lips. He won’t stop moving and pulling my hair, so I said to him. “Get yourself together, bitch.” And I spanked him hard, to what he responded with a grunt and opening his legs even wider.

By the time my index finger was knuckles deep inside his ass, he was panting like a little bitch and calling my name in between moans. He was really tight and hot, and the feel of it drove me over the top. My cock was leaking precum continuously still inside my pants and I felt it hot and wet. I gave a shit if he was ready to take me or not, but I wanted him.

I stood up and told him to lay over the wooden bench, and he did without complains. I was in charge now. He lay down with his ass over the edge and pulled his legs up almost past his head, my dick was starting to hurt by how hard it was. I started to pull my dick out and moved to his face. “Open up.” I said slapping him in the cheek.

I didn’t gave a shit about a blowjob by now, so when he opened up I rammed my dick forcefully into his mouth and he started to protest. I knew what I wanted to do. I pushed down his throat and he gagged, but I did not stop. “Shhh… be quiet and take it as a man.” I said caressing his face softly.

I pushed a little more, his eyes started to water and his gagg went out of control. Just what I wanted. His saliva lubed my hard cock thoroughly, and when I drawed it back from his mouth it was glistening wet, still attached to his lip by a strand of saliva, I moved down to his ass and pushed his legs up again.

“You need to relax right now. Breath deep and don't clench or it would hurt you even more.”

He looked me with wide-open eyes and said. “But you’re too big!”

Of course I knew that, silly. That’s why you were always so afraid of butt play, you know it’s gonna hurt you. “Don’t worry, you’re gonna be fine.” I pushed two fingers in, and it was a tight fit. He clenched his teeth. “No, no. You need to relax now.” I started moving them, rubbing up against his prostate and he started to relax and be drawn away in pleasure.

“Good, good. Keep doing that.” I presented my cock to his entrance, and I knew for sure I would enjoy his tight ass. And as a big pre-cum drop leaked from the tip of my cock down to his hole, I pressed in.

Damn he was tight. Just about the half of my flared uncut head was inside and he was complaining loudly. “Brandon ^moan*it is too big…”

“Shh, relax…” I pushed a little further and now the tip and about half of an inch of me was inside him. He was burning hot inside, I moaned. He was breathing heavily but I gave him some time to adjust to my size. When his face relaxed a bit, I forced more of me inside him. He grunted loudly as long as I did.

I knew it would hurt him, but I wanted him to take me once and for all, because if I did it slowly he would want me to stop halfway in. So I pushed as he grunted loudly, and when I stopped I was almost halfway in. I wanted him to relax now, because what came next was the girthier part of my cock; as I was baseball-bat shaped, the bigger part was about in the middle and narrow at the base. (PS: I… may have forgot to tell you I have big cock myself)

By the time he calmed himself again and opened his eyes to look at me, I pushed the remaining 4 inches in in just one stroke, I was balls deep. He had his eyes and mouth wide open, but did not made a single sound. I felt his ass clench, and when I looked down he was cumming. Hands free.

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Long and thick ropes of cum filled his shredded 8-pack. His body was a work of art, and now it was fully mine. He was damn tight but I managed to fuck him, slowly at the beginning. He let out long loud moans every time I hit bottom, he was living by this duck. “Oh god, you’re so big!” “It feels so good!” “Stop, stop!” “Not so hard” “Give it to me” were the kind of things he said in between moans. I was in heaven, but I was more of a powerbottom-kind of man so I started REALLY pounding away his ass. As I quicked my thrust his moans started going louder and louder.

I had pounded him hard for what seemed to be 10 minutes, him moaning nonstop, he would move his head to every side possible, biting his lips when I felt his ass going tight again, he was cuming once more, the tightening of his ass drove to the edge and I felt the cum coming from my balls and moving all the way up my shaft, and I came at the same time the second rope of his cum came out of his limp cock. I kept pushing and pushing my dick deep inside of him, his moaned turned into an almost-screaming grunt and his eyes rolled back up his face as he went quiet.

I was dumping my load inside of him, pushing harder inside having an amazingly big orgasm that I did not realized he was quiet. By the time my cock was going limp inside his burning hot ass and my senses started recovering from that ground-shaking orgasm that I realized he had passed away.

My heart jumped out of my chest for a second, I was taking my dick out of his ass when his eyes came back from his skull and he started blinking and coming back to his senses. He grunted slightly. I kissed him again, softly this time on his slightly open soft lips. “Uhmm… Brandon…” he said with a raspy voice and shut his eyes closed again, with a peaceful sight on his face.

I stepped back and headed to the saunas showers. I was feeling tired and hammered, my whole body felt rigid and my jaws were hurting. I let myself relax under the hot water. I did not had towels with me, so I planned to let my body dry naked. I moved over where I had dropped my pants to look for my phone.

“HOLY SHIT!” It was 7:12am, moms would have been up a long time ago. I had 6 missed calls from mom and a text from Debra. “Where are you” Fuck! For how long had we been fucking?! It seemed to me like 20 minutes, 30 at top. But two fucking hours?! I dialed mom back.

“Oh honey! Thank god, where have you been?”

“Uhmm… sorry mom, I crashed at Marcos’ and I forgot to text you back.”

“Oh dear, you’re grounded! How could you do that?!” Again with the perfect family thing, ugh! Give me a break mom. “Mike is in here, sleeping. How come you left him, and went partying?” I had completely forgot about Mike, thanks god I covered his body so he would not be lying naked. That explained me my hurting jaws, and the mere thought of it made my cock throb. “I want you to come home now!”

“Okay mom, I’ll just wait for Marc-”

“Now!” And she hung up. Gosh, mom could be a drama queen sometimes. I sat back on the other bench looking at Marcos, who had curled on the bench still sleeping. “I know she’s over reacting, but is better for you to come home.” And then texted me sleepy-face emoji and angry-face emoji. Well, at least Debra was a little cooler than mom.

I stood up and put on my clothes back on, still wet from the shower. “Hey, Marcos…” I caressed his face, and he moved his eyes and let a quite “What?” out.

“I need to go, wake up let's get out of here.”

“No…”

“Marcos, come on.”

“Go away” he said and moved his body so he was facing the wall.

“Ok, mom is freaking out. I need to go. Text me when you’re up. Okay?”

“Ummmhm” was everything I got from him.

I finished putting my shoes on and as I was about to step out the sauna, I looked back at him, I had to control myself in order to not go back at him and lick the cum pouring out of his gaping hole that was now facing me. I had to go. So I stepped out the sauna, and made a mistake that I would not regret until later on...

Reactions: fbneros

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter Five

I would normally take a bus two blocks away from Marco’s building to the nearest subway station, go for three stops, get out and take a 5 minutes ride on another bus to our new home. About, 45 minutes top. Instead, after feeling raw muscle pain and sleepiness I decided to call a taxi, which took twenty minutes to pick me up and then got caught in the morning traffic jam.

-10:23am- I read on my phone screen. Crap! Mom would be really pissed off. I took a deep breath, checked on my breath (is not like she would know what I ate, but still gross) and made my way inside the house.

Obviously, she was really mad, she ‘grounded me’ until school start. I did not spoke much, I apologized, gave her some eye rolls when she told me I would not go out anymore (I mean, SHE made me go out, but whatever.) and then made my way to my bed and fell deeply asleep.

-o-

A buzz sound woke me up, it was a text, from Devon. -I’m downstairs.-Wait, what? I was in bed, with my clothes still on from last night, I felt groggy and sleepy. My eyelids felt heavy and they kinda-burned each blink from soreness. Whut? I texted him back and closed my eyes again.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz-buzz* Oh my god, what does he want?

-Are you still in bed, sleepyhead? blushing-face emoji-
-Come downstairs! I’m waiting for you to get your beautiful butt down here-
-I mean…-
-I have a little something for you. winky-face emoji-

Now he got my attention. I stood up, took my pants and shirt off, throw it inside my closet and put on a pair of short red shorts; which made my butt look nice and perky and white tank top. (I know it sounds like a cliche. But I wanted to look like a sexy beach guard, or something. I don’t know.)

I ran downstairs, and there he was. I could see him through the door’s glass looking at something outside that I could not see. By the time I opened the door he was looking at me. He looked me from top to bottom and back up, I felt myself shiver.

“What’s up?” I said giving him tired puppy eyes, and slightly rubbing an eye.

“Hey sleepyhead, did I wakey-wakey you up?” He said softly, caressing my left bicep with his tender fingers. WEIRD, but who was I to crash the moment? I would play on this.

“Yeah, you did.” I said giving him potty lips.

“I won’t bother you talking too long, it’s a short matter really. Can I come in?”

I noded my head, still giving him my ‘cutie-innocent face’ and walked back in, making sure he would check up my ass. I grinned a little when I looked back and found his eyes staring directly to it.

“Why did you wanted to see me?” I said sitting on the couch, inviting him to sit next to me. And so he did.

“I was worried about you,” he said, and rearranged his body to be looking directly into my face and then rested a hand over my left knee. “Last night… We were interrupted, and you were saying something…” and he started moving his hand slowly up my leg. I looked down at his hand making it’s way up my exposed leg, swallowed hard and then looked back at him. “... Something about, me?”

I was internally screaming. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about our conversation, I had done so many things in the past few hours that our conversation seemed to be eons ago, and they were distant memories in my head. I was trying to came up with something, to fix things with him after almost-admitting my crush on him, I wanted to say something clever and get out of that void but honestly, I couldn’t think of anything having his hand moving up my leg, and having the tip of his fingers already slipping down my short shorts.

“Uhmmm… I don’t know.” I said swallowing hard.

“You were saying you found me to be… How could I say this?” He said sliding his hand down my shorts and up my already waking-up croch. “Hot. I would say.” and he squeezed my shaft through my boxer, to what my body responded with a spam and a quiet moan.

“Uhmmm… I… I mean, yeah… I… do?” I could not concentrate enough to talk. He was now rubbing my almost-rock hard boner still inside my boxers by now. He looked up at me after sizing it with his hand and gave me a surprised look mixed with desire and then leaned closer to kiss me.

It was a soft, deep hot kiss he gave me. My heart was pumping out of my chest and I could not believe how good his kiss tasted like. It was sweet and almost cherry flavored, his lips were incredibly soft and putty. I started to ran my hand up his torso down his shirt. Feeling his soft hairless skin; made my way up his nipple and started playing gently with it; to which he responded intensifying our kiss. I played with it a little more as he squeezed and fondled with my dick. And it was starting to frustrate me. I wanted more than clothes-on foreplay. I wanted skin.

I took the initiative to take off his shirt to what he responded stiffing his playful tongue inside my mouth, and giving me menacing eyes I moved down to his belt, to unbuckle them and again he complained. He broke up from the kiss and said “Not now.” Now I WAS frustrated. I then started to buckle my hips to thrust his hand, but he would keep slowly caressing my flared head. Then I moved my body a little to be more aggressive and have a little much of power over the situation. I started playing with his curly soft hair, giving it little tucks as if to say “Come on, go down on me. Move to my neck or something.” But he would do nothing.

Now I was stressed. He was driving me insane with this slow and caring peace. I was rough and wild, I could not deal with this. So if he would be like this, fine I would be dominant now. And then I pulled back from his hair as I bite his lip. He grunted a little, his pink lip turned bright red. You wanted to be peaceful? I do not.

I looked directly to his sea-green eyes to make my point. I wasn’t fooling around. His neck was pulled back by me pulling his hair, which made him look hot and vulnerable with those big innocent eyes and slightly surprised face. I attacked his neck with my mouth, kissing, licking and sucking it, to which he responded moaning loudly and deeply; which if you haven’t already realize about me, turns me ON to have someone whimpering at my touch.

I pulled from his hair, harder this time, and he whimpered a little. “I want you.” I said, and then pushed his face down to my crotch. Forcing him was turning me on so much, that my dick was so hard it hurted a little. “Suck me, fag.” I said as I pulled my boxers and short down from a single pull, which made my dick spring up by the pull and then down again, smacking him in the eye heavily. He opened up his mouth and as I guided my cock inside his little mouth when I heard movement come from downstairs.

Now, I was awake.

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I woke up with a full raging boner. I was leaking pre cum as a faucet and I had a wet spot all the way to my pants. I was laying there in bed, pressing my face to the pillow, thrusting my hips to the mattress. I did not know what was that dream about, I mean I always wanted to kiss Devon or fool around with him. But after all of these years, my mind would always go for a gentle and romantic make-up session I would never even think about fucking someone or even less, to be that rough and aggressive.

I was still thinking about my dream, figuring out stuff when I heard movement again. The unmistakable sound of forks scratching against a plate, someone was having dinner and I was REALLY hungry. I looked at my table clock at my side, 4:30pm. I oversleep by a lot. And by now, I hadn’t had a bite of food for about nine hours. I was about to get up when I realized moms would not be home until six. It had to be Mike downstairs.

Oh my god, I had made so many mistakes in one single night, or should I night-ish? What would he react? Would he even remember what we did last night? OH GOD, WHY DID I COMPLICATE MY LIFE SO MUCH?! I mean, I wasn’t even drinking! Is like I did all of that on my sane mind. Gosh.

I stood up from bed and took off my party clothes, I put on the first few things I came up with (black sweatpant and blue “What ya looking at bru?” t-shirt) and made my way downstairs. I did not know what to expect to see him. Maybe he would remember and punch me in the face? Maybe he would not remember anything and mind his business? Or maybe… he would remember everything and would want another ride. (which I would not mind to give to him)

Either way I knew I had to front him and deal with the consequences. And I did not wanted moms to know anything from this business. So I walked down the stairs, preparing myself for anything he could come up with; in fact, after that power fuck and vivid dream, I was feeling energized and electric.

“Hey.” I said to Mike, who was sitting at a counter stall with his shirtless muscular back at me.

“Oh, hey.” He said looking briefly back at me, and then turning his attention back to his phone.

I did not know what to do, but I could sense the strong smell of pizza, so I moved to him. I was kinda scared to look at his face, but when he did took his eyes away from his phone to look at me he only said “Serve yourself bro. I bought some ‘cuz I was fucking hungry man!”

Really? He did not have a clue about stuffing his cock deeper than anyone ever had down my throat to bust a nut? What a shame. “Oh geez, thanks. I’m actually DYING.”

“Yeah bro, I woke up about an hour ago. Mom told me you Daphne went crazy earlier today when you weren’t home today. What happened?”

“Oh, I just crashed at a friend’s place. That’s all…” I said sitting at a stall, grabbing a slice of pepperoni pizza.

“You kept partying without me?! Dude, what the fuck! You left me here sleeping, I am not that lame.” Oh, we did had our own party.

“Yeah, I know. You were pretty hammered and I drove us back home and I didn’t even had a dream at the party, so I crashed with some friends…”

“Cool bro.” He said putting his phone down, and looking at me with a serious face. I was starting to hyperventilate. Was he remembering what we did last night? What would he say? I started to put down my pizza slice, waiting for a punch on my face but he just grinned a little a said “Fuck, I can’t remember anything from last night. With whom were you last night? I can’t remember seeing you around.”

Jesus fucking christ, he scared the crap out of me. “With some old friends, actually.”

“That’s cool mate. But, uhmm… There’s something I can’t put my fingers on, I can’t seem to remember…”

Oh god, OH GOD. “What do you mean?” I laughed nervously, my hands were sweating by now.

“Brenda is pissed off as fuck man! I don’t know, she won’t answer my texts or calls. And she told her friends we had a fight, but I can’t remember shit!” He said looking back up at me, with pleading eyes. “Did you heard anything?”

“Well… actually she seemed pretty mad when we left. But I did not knew why.”

“Really? What did she said?”

“I don’t know, music was pretty loud and… Look man, I honestly don’t know, but you were talking to yourself about something.”

“What? What was I saying?”

“Don’t know. You were really drunk. You don’t really remember anything?” I wanted to know if he really forgot about us.

“Nah man, I don’t know. I just had fun last night.” He said laughing to himself and looking very pleased. “Well, I had some things to do before it's too late. Gotta go fella.” He said, standing up. He was only wearing a pair of black pajama pants and by the look of his thick rod, nothing else. “You’re cool bro! Good thing we got to know each other like this. Don’t ya think?” He said playfully squeezing my shoulder with his big strong arms, sending a shiver down my spine.

“Absolutely.” I smiled back at him. But in fact, he was oblivious to how much we actually bonded together. When he left I realized I was holding my breath all along. Pheww, that was close, am I right? I kept on eating with somewhat sweaty hands and poundering about the situation.

I knew I was rock hard and leaking precum from just the mere sight of Mike; I would remember his big hard body pressing against mine and the sensation of his cock sliding down my throat. I shivered again, all turned up. And In that moment realized with a deep breath that something like that could never happen again, I would have to deal with my horniness. Damn he was like a pandora box, full of wonders and pleasure instead of evil. But as much as I fancied him, it was WAY too risky.

I was recapitulating things with Marcos as I laid in bed, and now I could feel a small pool of precum on my left leg. My cock was pulsating along with my heartbeat as I texted him. “Hey, what’s up?” But nothing happened, the text wouldn’t reach him. As if he were out of signal, or something.

At that time I paid no attention to it and as I was home alone with a raging boner I did what every other teenager would do, jerk off. I tried to avoid thinking about Mike or Marcos, heck, now I had mixed feelings with Devon as well. Instead I searched for some porn and took my time edging myself to a big succulent orgasm made out four thick ropes of cum.

I took another shower, had dinner with moms and Mike; tried to avoid eye contact with him in order to not jump over the table and suck him right there in front of moms. Went upstairs and let my body relax itself in bed. I was feeling tired and by 10pm I went to sleep earlier. Dreamed like a baby, with no more wet dreams this time.

-o-

Next day went on uneventful. Mom was already cooling down, Mike went to play soccer with his friends and I decided to go help on the dinner. I would take orders or carry drinks to tables, help parents set up toddlers seats, check the food inventory and stuff like that. It helped me to have stuff to do and keep me away from thinking.

The day had fully went and my text hadn’t reached Marcos yet. Now I was worrying, had he blocked me? What’s his deal? So when we got home again, I went upstairs and took my laptop to message him.

-Hey, whats up?- received
-What did I do? R u mad at me?- received
-Why aren’t you talking to me?- received

Hours flew by and I heard nothing from him. Now I was starting to worry. Had I crossed a line by fucking him? I knew he wanted to be manly and stuff but he did not opossed. Because if he had, I wouldn’t done anything. He was all aboard, or maybe was because I left him there? I don’t know because we had done that on the past. One of us would leave and the other would stay, take a shower and go out after the other one had gone long enough to not raise suspicious looks or anything. Most times it was me who would wait inside and shower to get the cum out of my body, but this time roles changed so…

I opened my laptop once again after I was ready to sleep, still in the dark and the messages told: read. I tried to facetime but his computer were offline, naturally at past midnight. So I decided to give it another try, not caring about the time and I dialed his number and just as I did I got to the voice mail. Oh boy… I’m screwed.

I woke up around 9am on a monday morning. I checked my phone to see if Marcos had replied and he did not. I knew he was up, today classes started on our old school and I knew he wouldn’t miss his first day of senior year. Our classes on my new school wouldn’t start until wednesday (for some stupid welcoming acts for other grades). I had a full morning free, which did not help for my sanity. I had breakfast real quick and headed to do my last-moment school supplies shopping.

A few hours later, after a quiet shopping spree at 11am I went back home to get my gym attire. If Marcos would not talk to me, I would find him on the only place I knew he would be. The gym.

I took my time to get there, knowing he would avoid me and ask if I had signed in for today at reception. It was around 2pm when I asked the manager if Marcos Rivera had signed in. “No, he hasn’t”

“Oh, okay. Thanks.” Maybe he took some time catching up at school, so I went to the coffee shop across the street, ordered a pink lemonade and waited for him to come.

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
“What’s your deal? Are you waiting for someone?” A young waitress asked me, clearly hitting on me. She was cute, to be honest. She was petite and brunette, with some curves and beautiful hazel eyes.

“Am I that obvious?” I asked giving her my best cocky smile. (I know, I’m not into her but I really enjoy when women hit on me. So, why not play along?)

“Well, you’re clearly waiting for someone. It has been one hour, and you finished your drink a long time ago. And I doubt someone like you wants to creep at people all day long.”

“Someone like me, huh?” I asked her flexing my biceps a little. “Why can’t a man sit alone? Am I really supposed to be waiting for someone?”

“Oh, so you ARE waiting for someone?” She asked inquisitively, leaning closer to smell my scent of sport cologne.

“Well, in matter fact yes… I’m waiting for a special friend to come to the gym so I can go in and stalk him a little.” I told her, pointing at the gym at the other side of the street.

“Oh… I see. And not such luck, huh?” She asked a little off this time.

“Not apparently. But I shouldn’t wait for him just to go in. I can’t wait for him inside, right?”

“Why not? Act like if you hadn’t even noticed his absence. Play the hard to get, you know?”

“You’re right. I should do that.” I took my gym bag from the floor and put a twenty on the table. Which was more than enough to cover my drink and give her a decent enough tip. “Thank you. Have a nice day!”

“Geez thanks! Have a nice day you too.” She said as I went thru the door. I looked back again and she was signaling all the other restaurant staff at the counter, and they were giving him sad looks. I laughed a little at their plot to get my number.

I took that as confidence boost and made my way into the gym and did my normal routine. I caught some girls and guys looking at me as I was working my bas while shirtless and that gave me more confidence. Two hours later, almost five o’clock and Marcos hadn’t come. I knew for sure he wouldn’t by now and that he was avoiding me. Big time. I showered after finishing up, put on fresh clothes and instead of heading home I headed to his apartment building. I knew I would get into trouble by being late again, but he was worth it.

-6:35pm- I read on my watch. I looked up at his window and there he was, his bedroom light was on. I knew I shouldn’t bother texting him, so I called on the intercom. Five beeps later he picked up.

“What do you want?” He said coldly.

“Geez, how did you know it was me? It could have been your lovely grandma.” I waited for him to say something, but silence was all I got. “Hey… can I come in? I want to tal-” The call was cut.

I called again and no one answered this time. I was about to turn and leave when the elevator doors dinged open. It was him, and I knew for his expression he was MAD as fuck. The smile on my face vanished. He came rushing thru the lobby and yanked the front doors open. I was about to say something when he came up to me, took me by the neck of my shirt and lifted me up from the floor as he was taller and way stronger than me.

“YOU CLEARLY DON’T KNOW?”

“WHOA! WHAT’S WRONG MARCOS?”

"You… you little bastard.” He said through gritted teeth and punched the wall with his other hand, alarmingly hard and close to my face. “You left me there. Alone.”

“I knooow, my mom called me, she was freaki-” He pulled me higher and stepped closer to my face.

“I. don’t. wanna. hear. it.” and this time he took me by my shirt with both of his hands. “You left me there. Alone. With the door unlocked and someone came in. And you know what they fuCKING SAW?!” He yelled at me, spitting a little on my face.

I whimpered a no as an answer. But I knew, I knew they found him laying on a bench naked, with his gaping hole open and sore, leaking copious amounts of cum because that was what I last saw of him before closing the door behind me without locking it.

“The neighbor complained about my behavior and know EVERYONE knows, even my mom does. And you haVE THE BALLS TO SHOW YOUR LITTLE FUCKING FACE AROUND HERE AGAIN?” He let me loose and I would have fell on the stairs if I wasn’t hold myself grabbing his leg. He kicked my hand out of his leg and leaved me there, on the floor.

And he was gone.

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter Six

I was lying in bed, listening to my sad playlist. Pondering about life, and how screwed it was now. Recent events took all of my stability away, dragged me away from all of my friends and worst of all, I had lost Marcos. The only one who I really cared. And my mom? She was acting weird, I didn’t wanted to admit it, but marriage had changed her a little. Or maybe I was just being selfish… Now she had other things to worry about and she wasn’t aware of me all the time.

And as my mama’s boy life came crashing down, my new guilty pleasure was being built up. Mike. I had a love/hate relationship with him; he was still of my desires (his cock was unbelievable, and I wanted a piece of it) but at the same time, he was the reason everything was fucked up in my life.

He came a few times to invite me out to some parties, but I knew he would be all over his girlfriend and wouldn’t pay attention to me, but I did wanted to be around him, considering he would be under alcohol influence again. But the third time he came to my room to tell me about a party, I forced myself to say no to the wonderful piece of man that was standing at my door.

I was lying down, watching shitty ass television when I got a text message. I quickly jumped up to get it, hoping for a text from Marcos, but it wasn’t him.

Michelle: Hey bitch! R u busy tonight

Michelle: ??!!

I was a little disappointed it wasn’t him. I knew he would be mad for a while, and eventually he would get over it. Marcos is one of those few amazing people who won’t judge you for anything you do and it’s always willing to forgive and start over. But three full days have gone, and he wouldn’t talk to me. I was impatiently waiting.

Me: Hey… I don’t know, why?

Michelle: We’re throwing a party for Devon!

Michelle: He goes tomorrow and won’t come back till xmas.

Michelle: He told me to invite your ass over!

Michelle: SO COME BITCH, I WILL BE BORED AF WITH MY UNCLES AND HIS NERD FRIENDS!!!!

I wasn’t feeling like going out like… ever again. But something about Devon wanting ME to COME OVER made my dick throb a little. So I guess my penis typed my response instead of my rational mind but I told her “See you there.”

I took a steamy hot shower, put on a nice button down t-shirt a pair of fitted jeans and oxford shoes. Elegant, yet still somewhat classy. I checked up myself in the mirror, looking at myself in every possible angle and felt good about my outfit. My pants showed off my round ass and muscular thighs, my T-shirt wrapped nicely around my torso styling my V line hips and broad shoulders, I checked my hair one last time and caught a quick glimpse before stepping away from the mirror which made me step back again. I had a very decent prominent bulge showing off, partly because I was horny and excited.

-o-

“So, where’s Devon? I haven’t seem him around.” I asked Michelle

“I don’t know, I think he’s on the back, hanging out with his friends.” She said as she kept nodding and laughing to one of his friends story, which I wasn’t paying much attention but I knew it involved sex and hot guys, which caught every girl’s attention.

“Uhmm… I think I’m going out to grab some… snacks?” I told to Michelle’s back . She wasn’t really paying attention to me by now, so I stood up as Martha got on what seemed to be the juiciest part of the story, because everyone leaned forward to listen.

I got up, completely unannounced and made my way to the back garden, where some of Mich and Devon’s aunts and uncles were hanging out and I found Devon talking cheerfully to his old schoolmates, they were laughing at some guy’s story and I decided not to bother him.

I came back to the girls and they were all gasping and giggling way too loudly. “What? What happened?” I asked kinda amused by their way-over-the-line surprised expressions; which were kinda funny.

“I don’t know…” said the story girl “Should I show him girls?” She said whispering loud enough for me to hear.

“Show me what?”

“I dunno…” Said another one.

“Oh, what the hell. He already knows, I told him” Said Michelle.

“What’s going on girls?” I said getting angrier.

“Stop bitching and come see.” Said Mitch. And as I leaned closer to see the girl’s phone, all of the other girls leaned forward to see my expression. There on the screen was something that made my whole body shudder and go stone cold to boiling hot in a fraction of a second. Everyone cracked up laughing, I couldn’t register why they did as I was so caught up by the THING on the screen. And then I knew why they laughed, I was still gasping.

I couldn’t believe that thing was real, It was way too thick to be truth. And as I took the phone from the girl’s hand I realized I was shaking. I was feeling so nervous, for no apparent reason, I felt cold and horny at the same time, because I knew for sure that thing belonged to no one else than Mike.

“Holy shit…” I finally exclaimed.

“I told you he was a legend.” Said Michelle, blushed for laughing.

“Oh dear GAWD.” I gasped again. “Is this thing real?”

“Yeahp, preeeetty real I might say.” Told the story girl, with a big grin on her face. Bitch. From that moment on, I hated her. “I cannot get him completely in… YET.” She said, and everyone giggled again.

“But, isn’t him on a relationship or something?”

“Oh honey, I dunno if he is or not. But I get it, honestly. As a sister I understand that ge need help dealing with that thing. And I am moooOOre than happy to help.”

“Oh, right.” I said fakely giggling as to not let out my jealousness.

And to be honest, I couldn’t came to focus on anything from that moment on. I felt so horny all the time, thinking and pondering about Mike and our last encounter. And one thing I knew for sure, he was more than happy with me helping, so as sisters do, I would be more than happy to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I am really sorry for taking so long to post something again, I had been crazy busy lately and I know this chapter is really short and has no sexual encounters, but I wanted to let you know I'm going back to my daily routine (So I can write some more) and that I haven't forgotten about this.

And as a proof that I didn't forgot, this is a little something I kept as inspiration for this story... I hope you enjoy what Brandon saw on the phone ;) http://40.media.tumblr.com/ee6bc35294a0873b518cffbcc137ae61/tumblr_nuud5ucnzy1u839vto2_540.jpg

Reactions: nyasan and fboy20

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey there! Sorry for letting everyone down with this, I never came back to finish this story, but I will now. And I know it has been a long time, and that some of you might be over this, but I will try to do it anyways.

I am currently re-reading everything to catch up with the events and the characters (because I want to know how much of it I already developed). The characters had only been introduced by this point, but I still do have LOTS of material for these characters.

And I would like to apologize as I have noticed way too many grammar and dumb writing mistakes. Back then I wasn’t as good with english writing as I am now (not that I am good now, but right now I am taking advanced courses which are helping me develop writing), and I promise will try to pay more attention to details and tenses while writing the story down. It may take me longer to make a chapter, because I had been thinking and I want to have big chunks of the story written before posting, so you get more stuff for keeping up.

An overall apology to everyone, and thanks to everyone for the constant feedback!