Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter Seven

I woke up with a start when mom opened the door to tell me the bus would be arriving in 20 minutes. “Shit. I overslept.” So I stood up from my bed and quickly headed down the hallway for the bathroom.

“Whoa there big boy!” Debra said mockingly as I crossed paths with her on the hallway “You could poke me in the eye with that thing.”

SHIT. I was, in fact, sporting a major morning wood and I hadn’t realized before. It clearly showed through my loose trousers, bouncing with every step I took. “Sorry.” I said under my breath, as I could feel my ears burning hot as I closed the bathroom door behind me, feeling completely embarrassed.

“Don’t worry hun. Yours is not the first thing I had seen spring up on a morning.” She said laughing from behind the door walking out the hallway. Clearly trying (too hard) not to make things awkward. But failing immensely.

I jumped out of the shower on the blink of an eye and proceeded to brush my teeths while at the same time I attempted to dry my body. “Damn, this is going to be something.” I thought to myself as I felt the cold porcelain of the sink pressing against my flared tip. My boner did not went down after the shower, in fact it seemed fuller as it pulsed with my heartbeat.

“Damn! Why is isn’t this thing going down?” I said out loud to myself, already frustrated as I tried to accommodate my boner on my tight boxers, failing miserable as it continued to poke outside my waistband. And as I put on my favorite pair of fitted jeans it was OBVIOUSLY showing running down my tight. “FUCK THIS!” I said as I pulled it over the waistband again and threw the most concealing t-shirt color I could find, and so you couldn’t see the mound all the way up to my navel I put on a jacket.

I was already kinda painting for being on such a rush when Mike spoke to me from the kitchen counter as soon as he saw me “Dude, what’s wrong?”

“Uh?” I said looking over my shoulder to where he sat having breakfast. He was still on his boxer shorts.

“Why are you on such a rush?”

“School bus is almos-”

“Nah son! The bus never goes down this street. James is coming to pick us up on a while. Hope you cool with that”

“Wait, what? There is no bus?”

“Well, technically there is one, But you’ve got to walk 5 blocks to get on it. And so, no one from this neighbour uses it anyway, so they stopped coming around whatsoever.”

“Damn you, you privileged kids… Never taking the bus, such bourgeoisie.”

“Oh yeah? Ya think so?” He retorted to me, with a teasing smirk on his cute and stupid face.

“You see, that IS the problem with all of you.” I started to say, mocking a debating posture. “Y’all have the conviction of ruling the wor-”

“Oh, shut up!” Mike laughed and playfully threw a used napkin at me. Which made me realize we were actually bounding, making me feel at easy with him.

“So guys, your mother and I should be leaving about now,” said mom, completely running the moment as she walked in the kitchen. “And, Mike? Debra told me a friend of yours is coming to pick you up?”

“Yes dear, Jamie is coming to pick them up. Stop worrying your little head off already” Said Debra walking in behind my mom. “The are going to be fine. But you and I are running late, so go, go, GO!” She said planting a kiss on our cheeks and going out the garage door.

“Well, take care of yourselves then.” Mom said as she gave us a kiss of goodbye as well. “Hope you have a great day!” She said to both of us, but I knew she was talking to me.

“K, byeee” I told her, to shoos her out.

“Aren’t you going to have breakfast?” Asked Mike as he stood up from the stall, giving me the picture of his tight stomach and pecs. I’ll have to admit I probably stared longer than I should have at his physique as he walked straight at me to the sink behind my back. “... Or are you not?” He said with a cocky grin on his stupidly cute face.

“Uhm, YEAH RIGHT!” I jumped with a startle as the reality of him standing right in front of me WAITING for me to MOVE AWAY from the sink hit me. “I should take a bowl and… uhm… have some cereal…. And….”

“K, be right back.” Said Mike walking out of the kitchen, and from the corner of my eye I swear I saw his body holding up a laugh.

OH MY GOD, THAT HAD BEEN SO AWKWARD. I WAS FUCKING STARING AT HIM, AND HE NOTICED. And right away I remembered why I was leaking pre inside my shirt that very exact moment. From that eventful night I couldn’t look or think of Mike without picturing his member. And by the time I was done with my breakfast I already had a wet spot on my shirt where my cockhead was.

Just then Mike walked in again, wearing a salmon pink polo, casual khaki pants and loafers. GOD HE LOOKED GOOD. The bad-boyish demeanor of his ways contrasted tastefully with the slick looks. It made him look so sexy, trashy and dirty but yet classy and clean, like a forbidden fruit or something morbid like that. It sure made any good girl go bad.

“James should be here any moment now…” He said, taking his phone out from his pocket.

And just then it hit me, I didn’t knew James. “So, this guy… was he on last week’s party?” And I heard a honk from outside.

“Of course he was! Now, come on.”

“Brandon, this is James. James, this is Brandon.” Said Mike as he climbed on the black jeep wrangler’s passenger seat.

“Hey, nice to meet you.” Said the driver as he smiled at me, making my knees go weak instantaneously. He had a beautiful withe smile, perfectly straight teeths, tanned complexion and long messy dark-brown curls. “I am James.”

“Brandon. Nice to meet you too.”

-o-

As soon as we pulled onto the school’s parking lot I felt everyone’s eyes fixed on us. We parked next to a black BMW and the group of people around it automatically cheered up and started to greet us with wide open arms.

“WHATS UP DOG?!” Said a tall, pale, blonde guy. “LONG TIME NO SEE, HUH?”

“BROOO! WHATS UUP?!!” Said Mike jumping out of the Jeep and friendly hugin the tall guy as petite girl appeared behind his back.

“Have you already forgotten about me, my love?”

“Impossible for a mortal soul to forget you, my beautiful Mariana.” Mike responded, tightly hugging the brunnette.

“How is it going, Vlad?” Said James stretching a hand to the guy, completely cool and chill.

“JAMIEEE, UGH GOD.” Said Vlad as he ignored his outstretched hand and gave him a big bear hug whatsoever “You are always so cold bro! Why you so cold?”

“Is not being cold, is about having manners.” Said James as he flawlessly took his sunglasses off from his face, revealing a pair of sea-green eyes, and gave a playful smile at Vlad, jokingly. “Marianna, you look as gorgeous as ever.”

“Owww James, thank you. It is a pleasure to see you too.” Said the girl kissing him on the cheek.

“Hey guys, this is my step brother, Brandon.” Mike said, patting my back.

“Hey!” I said back, shyly.

“YO BROTHER?! IF HE YO BROTHER HE IS MY BRO AS WELL!” Said Vlad smiling broadly at me and stretching my hand.

“Heeeey, nice to meet you!” Said Mariana friendly hugging me. “I’m sorry, I’d like to tell you he’s not normally so obnoxious and loud all the time, but… I’ll be lying my face off.” She smiled at me.

“Awww babe!” Vlad said as he put a big hand behind her petite and slender back. “I was trying to be nice…”

“Oh yes baby, you were” She responded on a putty voice, making it obvious from a mile away the playful manner of their relationship.

“So... where are the others?” Asked James as he took his backpack from the trunk.

“The others? Nah dog, I guess they’ll be late.”

We proceeded to hang out right there, on the parking lot, for a little while as they were catching up on their erratic summer stories. I could easily get used to this people. I mean, Mike seemed to be taking me under his wing, introducing me to his people and making me a part of it. We talked and laughed as everyone seemed to notice us as they walked in to the main building. Lots of people nodded or came closer to say hi as they walked past us (after all, we were practically in front of the main doors) and by the time the bell rang, I had lost count of how many people I had been introduced.

“Sweety, do you know where your classroom is?” Asked Mariana, as she seemed to suddenly realize I was actually new.

“Uhm… 21-B?” I said.

“Do you want me to walk you through? I know where the classroom is, is right dow-”

And before she could say anything else, James cut in and said “No, no. It’s fine. He has the same class as me.”

“Oh, ok. So, should we catch up again at break?” Said Vlad.

“Sure thing.” Said James, pulling of Mariana’s hand as he walked away.

“See ya then!” Said Mike as he greeted some random blonde and quickly forgot about us.

And as I looked back to James, he was already watching me. “Should we go in?” He asked, looking deep into my eyes.

“Yh-yeah.” I replied, feeling a little nervous beeing all alone with him.

Reactions: surfnwoody

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
“Good morning everyone, and welcome to Social Studies 21-B.” Said the crazy looking men who walked in, and everyone sighted in disdain. “Take out your notebooks. The class is about to begin.” And everyone sighted deeply, again.

That class felt like an eternity, and so did the next one and the one who followed. I just kinda followed James all over the place and sat along him. As it turned out we had the same schedule. Some people chatted with us on the hallways or on class, everyone kept asking rom where was I from, or why did I moved and overall offering me guidance and help. Everyone seemed to be interested on me and would want to have small talk, but not James. James just sorta stood there, with his breathtaking looks, and as I realized, made certain people uneasy.

“People is quite nice here…” I said to James as we walked to the cafeteria, already tired of the silence between us.

“I guess they are… yeah.” He said, and fixed his hair back. “But they’re just seeking for your attention.”

“”Why would they?” I asked him, but he just looked at me and then looked back again. To be honest… It might sound douchey and hollow to say so, but I knew what he meant. As soon as we pulled onto the parking slot, my social status built itself up. Mike’s friends were the monarchy of this place. They were your typical ‘clique’ group. And I knew it, and I knew people were interested in me because they were somebody.

Everyone at the table had bought something from the pastry stand, or from the not-at-all-healthy dispensing machine. And it seemed that everyone at the table sat with their partner ridiculously displaying their love by feeding each other or rubbing their noses, which was (lowkey) sickening to witness. Everyone, except James and me. James sat at my side, eating a frosted cupcake occasionally bumping his elbows with mine and with his leg pressing against mine, on the crowded table space.

“Are you signing up for any varsity team?” James asked. After all, we had the same schedule because we both took part of a team. So we had to take a few different classes from the rest.

“For the swimming team.” I said, to a mouthful of chips.

"Did you won anything from your previous school?”

“A couple of medals, yeah…”

“You must be good then.” He said, giving me the briefest of smiles. GOD, WAS HE BEAUTIFUL.

“Uhmm… I guess you could say that… yeah.”

“I could tell.” He finally said. I didn’t knew what he meant, partly because he didn’t looked like he had anything else to say and partly because just then Vlad started to talk with James about some previous match, and some previous plays from the game.

That afternoon I signed up for the swimming team, and spent about 45 minutes sitting on the grades, listening to the coach speech about how the team’s performance hadn’t been the greatest. They won a few medals alright, but nothing too worth speaking off. It would had been a boring speech if it wasn’t for the oddly good looks of the coach. He was a middle aged guy, with a strong physique, muscular arms and broad shoulders, that made it obvious he took good care of his body. His gray started to show on his black short hair which framed his grey eyes and tanned skin.

After his speech he had me stand up in from of the team for all to know me better. It was a small team, a sophomore, two juniors and four seniors (some of whom I recognized from my classes) but they worked like a swiss watch. They had great techniques and great performance. They were great, but nothing like my good ol’ team.

And to be honest, the whole day had only made me miss Marcos more, so I took my phone out after practice and re-read our chat. Everything came back to me, that eventful night where everything changed for bad. The night I bumped with Devon, my big crush from younger times, the night the secrets from Mike unveiled for me, and how the truth blew my mind (literally) the night I took him on my mouth and drove him wild… The night were driven by lust, I took Marco’s virginity once and for all, a night where we had the best sex of our lives and then… The night when I blew it all up with us.

-First day school and I’m already missing u :’(
-Wish you would talk to me

But of course, he did not reply. I realized, to my misfortune, that what had stayed as a semi all day long now was rock hard again, which was really bad as I was wearing swim trunks. I could NEVER go along hoping people would not see it. It was hopeless, I was stuck. And so, I faked doing something on my phone for a while with the hope of it going down again, but failing miserably.

By now, it just looked plain weird for me not to go into the showers. Everyone was already getting out and I was still sitting on the bench. People waved goodbyes at me, and headed out the swimming building. About half an hour had gone by when I knew for sure there was anyone still inside the showers, so I took of my little towel and tried to grap it around my waist, but ended up awkwardly walking with my two hands holding the too-short-to-go-around-my-waist towel, trying to hide my raging boner.

I checked that no one was inside, and then closed the door behind me with the lock. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I realized that I was actually alone and feeling horny. I felt dirty, as being fully hard and almost naked on public showers were taboo. I quickly lost all my inhibitions, threw the towel to the basket and pulled my trunks down, enjoying the feeling of finally freeing my junk from their tight confines.

I stood up straight after stepping out of my trunks, having my large endowment pointing straight up to the ceiling. Angry veins showed through the whole mast, all the way to the vast flared reddened head. I looked up my small but tight frame on the mirror beside me, and felt proud of the tool who seemed to dwarf my body completely doe to it’s sheer size. I grinned at my reflection and headed into the shower stalls.

I let the hot water run down my body, and enjoyed the feeling for a while. My boner started to pulsate in response to the hot water running down it, making it swell even more. I closed my eyes and rubbed my hands on my chest, gently running my fingers over my nipples. My right hand started to go down my stomach onto my groin as I thought about Marco’s little wet mouth. He didn’t like to blow me much (as it seemed to threaten his masculinity) but booy he was good at it. Little hoover mouth. A low groan escaped from my lips as my finger rubbed the underside of head. And so, i began to move my fingers on an O-shaped gesture up and down my cut head. My breathing was already heavy when I pictured Marco’s bubble butt bending over the bench, with it’s pink hole tightly shut.

I moaned as I firmly took hold of my erection, giving it a tight grip, and proceeded to move it up and down my shaft, the way I liked. Rough and hard. On a short while I could feel the energy forming deep down my balls, and like a rapidly making his way out from my cock. And then it hit me, with force. I think I grunted louder than I was intended to as I came, but it felt so great. I put my other hand against the wall to gain composure as the orgasm shaked my legs and made my whole body shiver. The splash of my cum hitting the shower tiles could be heard over the running water, thick and abundant drops hitting the floor.

And as soon as the impact of the orgasm left my body and made way for the enlightening aftermaths of a fulfilling orgasm to settle over me I heard it. I heard someone trying to open the shower doors. I cut off the water and focused on the noise outside and heard a low whisper say

“Shhh, shhh. There’s someone inside.”

“What?!”

“SHHH, let’s go!.”

I stepped out the shower, but I did not heard anything else. Just then I felt the rush of wanting to get out that place, it was past the practice time already and I wasn’t supposed to be on the facilities. So dressed myself as fast as I could, threw everything inside my backpack and went out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this small chapter as I wanted to (finally) set things straight, because from the beginning I wanted this story to be about some school ‘romance. I was able to introduce the last missing piece of this love game Brandon is getting himself involved. And, I’ll try to have some more juicy stuff for the next chapters. Things are just bound to get messier... ;)

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That week went by on a blur. Everything was brand new to me, which seemed to add an exciting glow to the most ordinary of situations, having the ability to turn a rather boring calculus class onto a eye-feast of buff looking classmates, as it turns out I was sharing the class with the entire soccer team. And believe me it was an eye candy to have Mike, James, and many other good looking lads on a confined hot space.

By the time the bell rang, I was already feeling a little dizzy by being surrounded by so many jocks. They were as obnoxious to the class and the old teacher, that I turned out to be kinda funny. I would stifle some laughs with the rest of the team as Vlad would intentionally speak louder and slower to the teacher to make himself more ‘easily understood’ while asking the teachers stuff like “How did you manage to be so quick with numbers?” Or “Wow, Miriam, your handwriting is so beautiful. How do you manage to get it like that?” And then, acting all fascinated by her (rather innocent) replies.

“Vlad, you should stop messing with Miss Williams. She’s so kind and innocent.” I told him while we walked to the cafeteria.

“What you mean? Are you saying I am rude by complimenting her?” He asked, using the same voice he would with her.

“Miss Williams LOVES her dear ol’ Vladie.” Mike said.

“What can I do? She loves me, she thinks I am a nice young men.” Said Vlad, as he hooked his hand behind Mariana’s back.

“You fucker.” I said, laughing back.

“You mean Miss Williams?” Asked Mariana, as she had just joined the conversation. “She adores Vladimir. She is always talking about him, and saying how good of a young man he is. I swear that Vlad makes her days brighter. He is just so mean with her.”

“So, tell me Brandon,” said James, who had been quiet the whole day, as he took a seat next to me on the table. “How do you like our school’s swimming team?”

“Uhm, they are great. And they have won their fare share of trophies, I have heard.”

“Oh, yes!” Mariana responded. “James was just GREAT at swimming. I mean, he won all of those trophies, after all.”

“Did you swam?” I asked, looking back at James.

“Yes, for a while.” He said, not looking into my eyes. Which was not normal for him, as he would always give you the deepest of stares.

“For a while?! Don’t be silly sweetie. You were as great at swimming as you are now at soccer.” Mariana said with a genuine tone on her voice.

But after that, she just got lost on a conversation with a girl I vaguely knew was one of the team’s guy girlfriend.

“I did not knew that, honestly.” I said.

“Well, yeah. I mean, I did it since I was six. But then again, after my sophomore year I met new friends” James said, nodding his head to the goofy group of guys sitting in front of us. “And then I decided to try soccer.” He said, with a complete fake smile on his face. “But that’s just the past now.” Which I knew was the last thing he would say from the topic.

If there’s one thing I had realized from James on the past few days, is that he tends to be really close and quiet whenever he wanted to. And he would leave you with your words on the air whenever he did not felt like responding.

But I damn knew there was something going on with him, and that I hadn’t already put a finger on.

-o-

That swimming practice could have been completely uneventful if the coach hadn’t changed our scores on the small whiteboard for our week's performance at practice, where I had ranked on a good place. Which meant that I would be under probation to win myself a spot on the school’s team. After the quick team gather up everyone cheered at me, and patted my back in welcome.

“Hey Brandon, come over here real quick.” Coach Julius said as everyone headed to the showers. “I want to give you a training routine and some equipment.”

“K, coach.” I said hanging my backpack to my bare shoulders and wincing a little as the fabric touched my still wet back skin.

“Come on in, please.” Said the coach, opening the door to his ‘office’ for me. The room had a strong smell of manly perfume and too bright white lights. The room consisted on a huge metal closet on the back, a set of shelves full with pool lines and life savers (for the kids classes, I assumed), a small metallic desk neatly arranged, and old IBM computer and a chair. “You can have a seat here.” He said as he took a chair from behind me and placed in front of me, moving weirdly close to my body.

“Ok, so let’s see...” He said standing with his thumbs locked on his belt, and looking down on me. I had to awkwardly sit there as he would examine my body from head to toe, and back up again. He smiled at me for the shortest of time when he catched up with my gaze. “I would usually plan a diet for my team, but I can see that you’re just on the right weight and with right amount of muscle. You should tho, work more on your arms. Do you hit the gym often?”

“Uhmm… Not much. I prefer doing exercises outdoors.” I said.

“Do you run?” He asked.

“Everyday.”

“I can see that. BUT, you could hit our school’s gym if you are interested in having a greater physique, which could help you out with swimming… And ladies, am I right?”

“Hahaha, yeah.” I fake laughed, feeling a little uncomfortable as he was still standing in front of me, and towering me with his height. Which made things creepier as I had too look up to be able to look at him in the eyes.

“I am a qualified gym trainer, and I help out other students to reach their peak as well. You can always ask me for a routine whenever you feel like it, and I would be more than glad to help you. Ok?”

“Roger that, thanks Coach.” I said, already trying to stand up and leave

“Oh, you can always call me Julius, Brandon.” He said smiling back at me. “But stay, I hadn’t given you your team equipment.”

“Oh, but I thought I wasn’t on the team already.”

“Don’t be silly, we both know you are more than fine to be inside.” He said, looking back from his shoulder as he looked inside his locker for the so called supplies.

“Wh-what?” I mumbled.

“That we both know you are good. You where on your old school’s team as well, didn’t ya?” He said, finally presenting me with a supplies bag embroidered with the school’s logo and team, a thermal jacket, matching shorts and a cap. Damn private schools and rich kids. They do have the finest stuff, not like in my old school where they provided you with second hand equipment.

“Yes, I was. Thanks.”

“And I also heard you had won some medals for your team. And to be honest, you kind off are what we need right now on this school’s team.” He said, stepping closer to me again. This time to open the door for me. “Now, go catch up on the showers. You won’t want to be left alone there, I’ve heard there are lots of creepy stuff going on there. Especially at this hours, when the whole school is empty.” He said with a fake spooky voice.

“Don’t worry Brandon, I am just messing with you.” He probably said to me because of the dumb look on my face.

What did he meant with that? Did he knew about the thing that happened to me on monday? He said there are lots of stuff going on now that the school is empty. Maybe he knows something, or maybe he saw me coming out of the showers that day. I mean, his office is practically next to the door. And that way he looked up at me, he was weird… There was something about him that made me feel weird. But he did not ringed my gaydar after all, so maybe he was just plain weird?

I was absentmindedly walking when he called again and said “That kit comes with a water bottle as well, but I ran out. Come by my office any time soon and I would give it to you, ok?” And then, he gave me a last full-body examination; now that I was a few feets away from him, with my back turned to him, and went back inside to his office, closing the door behind him.

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I almost got a heart attack when I stepped inside the showers as I bumped into someone coming out from the dressing room.

“HOLY SHIT!” I screamed, as I stepped back from surprise.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” Said James as his water bottle hit the ground.

“Fuck damn it, Jason! You scared the crap out of me!” I said, as I kneeled down to grab the fallen bottle from the ground.

“What are you doing here?” He asked, putting his hand over mine when grabbing the bottle. We both had kneeled down and reached for it at the same exact time, which made things even more awkward.

“Uhmm, I hadn’t showered yet. I was talking to the coach this whole time.”

“Coach Julius?” He asked me, apparently dumbfounded. “What did he wanted?”

“Apparently I made it into the varsity team!” I said, giving him a smile and outstretching my hands, attempting a victorious pose for my accomplishment. But quickly realizing I was wearing nothing more than my speedos and that I was practically shoving my bulge up to his face. And he did looked down, which made me blush a little.

“Oh, that’s great!” He said looking up from my bulge. (Not to brag, but it does get a little snug down there, making my penis line obviously visible) And I kinda felt self-conscious.

“And what were YOU doing here?” I implied, trying to get his attention out from my half-naked body.

“Uhm, nothing. I, I… was going to hit the gym. So I came here to put my stuff here, on the lockers.” James said. Which was razonable as this was the closest showers from the in-campus gym.

“But you still got your stuff, what’s up with it?” I said, as I quickly realized he was still wearing his soccer training uniform. (still with the socks and soccer shoes on and everything)

“I forgot to bring a towel. I was going out to see if coach could lend me one, or something.”

“Don’t worry, I got you.” I said, taking my backpack off and placing it on the bench. “I have two of them, I can lend you mine, so you don’t have to use one of those smelly old ones.” I said, digging inside my backpack to take the towel out.

“Here, you can have it. It’s a little small, but it will do. Right?” I said, turning back to James again. Suddenly realizing I had just displayed my bubbly ass cheeks to him.

“Oh, ok. Thanks bro.” He said, taking the towel from my hands and giving me his deep-intense stare.

“Are you going to change now, or…?” I said, after about three seconds of us intensely looking at each other eyes.

“Nah, I’m just gonna change my shoes tho. But, do you… like, would you like to go with me?” He said, snapping out and taking his bag down from his shoulder, and suddenly avoiding my eyes. As if he had got nervous. Which was odd coming from him, someone so confident looking and deep.

“Sure! Why the heck no?” I said, feeling my body charging with energy, as I was feeling excited about spending alone time with James. And most of all, I may be able to look at his body naked! “Let me hoop into the shower and take the chlorine out, ok?”

“Yeah, ok. I’ll wait.” He said, taking his shoes out from his bag and still avoiding eye contact.

Sparks were almost jolting out from my fingertips as I thought about being naked around James. I found it pleasant having other boys looking at my compact body. I liked to show off, after all. And guys were always catching a glimpse regardless of how hetero they were. II mean, after all, my body was worth looking at. I did had a six pack, a narrow waist and broad shoulders and chest; as swimmers does. But most of all, my pride was on my rear view, with my defined back, firm bubble but and big strong legs.

And so, I decided to turn my back to James, not wanting to throw him off by taking my trousers right on his face. I hooked my thumbs on the tight waistband from my blue and red speedos and yanked them down all the way down, kneeling to display my butt to him (in case he were looking), stepped out from the speedo legs and stood up straight up again. I, pretty sure had given anyone who might had been looking a sight of my buttocks spreading themselves open and a full view of my penduling (now semi hard) cock and balls. I threw the speedos on the bench and confidently walked with my bare ass naked to the shower and let the cold water run over my body, to keep myself cool.

“I didn’t knew you hit the gym often.” I said, almost shouting over the water sound, for James to hear me.

“I do my workout every morning. But I do hit the weights over here, as I do not have this kind of equipment on my house.” He shouted back, on the other side of the room. Out of my eyesight.

“I bet there’s good equipment down here.” I said as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair.

“I bet there is, too.” He said, with his characteristic well mannered laugh, that went incredibly well with his good looks. He laughed almost as he was straight out from a dentifrice commercial.

“Hey man, I’ve got to tell you that I do not have a gym routine tho. Would you help me out with some?” I said, soaping my now almost soft junk.

“Sure do my friend. What would you like to hit? Legs?” He asked.

“Do you think I need working on my legs?” I asked, now finishing my shower and closing the water.

“Uh, it’s not that. I mean, I thought you would like to. As it would help with the swimming.” He said on a lower voice, now that he didn’t need to shout over the water.

I did not said anything else until I came out the showers into his view with nothing more than a towel wrapped on my waist. “Well, I could use some leg workouts. Why not?” He was no sitting on the sinks counter, with his back against the mirrors and his legs dangling on the air. He was waiting for me to step out the showers, but as soon as he looked at me he looked down at his phone.

“Uhmm… I’ll have to put on the stuff I had been wearing earlier to school after the gym tho.” I said, trying to have him look over at me, to do my show. But he did not, he was on his phone.

“Fuck, that’s right…” He said quickly looking up at me, and then down again as I was toweling my chest. And I’m pretty sure he had a glimpse of the side of my cock head or my full buttocks if he had wanted to. I put on my tight light blue andrew christians, a tee, black sweatpants and black high-top vans. Which was my outfit for after swimming.

“Well, we can go out now.” I said, standing up and waiting for him to jump down.

“K, let’s do this mate” He said, sending his last text and throwing his phone on his backpack.

Reactions: Just_Briefs

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There were a few guys inside, that I could recognize from school. And a trio of girls that seemed to be on some juicy gossip as they ran on the treadmills. They were on the other end of the gym, doing some reps on the parallels. We headed to the weights where, after a few minutes of warm-ups, James pulled a pair and started training looking at himself on the mirrors as I was laying flat on my back pulling some weights up with my legs.

After a short while, the guys headed out and we were left alone with the girls. They had some music playing low on wireless speakers and kept on talking. Casually talking a few glimpses at James, who was now focused on his own sweaty body. I was pretty sure they were looking at his ripped arms pumping as he lifted the weights.

After our second rep the music stopped and one girl spoke out and said. “Well guys, we are heading out.”

“Ok, see y’all later.” Said James on a panting deep voice and giving them a bright smile.

“Byeee, take care. And have a nice weekend.” Said at last the petite brunette. And so, they where out.

“What time is it?” I asked, sitting up as I was done with my reps.

“6:45” James said, “We still have got enough time for a last rep, till 7:30 when they close for the night. You should try that one machine over there, it’s a harsh one to do abs. It kills!” And he pointed to a machine, closer to the parallels the other guys had been recently using.

“Oh, ok.” I said, standing up and sipping some water meanwhile I checked James sweaty body on the mirror.

“Hope you don’t mind that I take this off, now that Angelique is not here anymore.” He said pulling his shirt over his head, taking my breath as he did. Now I had plain sight to his tight upper body, which was utterly beautiful.

“Angelique?” I asked back, trying to look up at his eyes on his mirror reflection.

“Yeah, the brunette that just spoke at us? She’s one of Mike’s pass hookups, and ever since they were ‘together’ “ he did air quotes with his hands. “She has been all over me as well, which has been outputting.” He said as he climbed up on the parallel bars.

“Outputting how?” I asked, now fully taking up on his body as he was doing reps. His stomach had a slight defined 8-pack, and his body seemed to point down like an arrow to his wonderful crotch. Which I only had the opportunity to ogle over his mesh soccer shorts.

“Well, she seems to be interested in me. But everytime I do a move on her, she seems to gravitate towards Mike, instead.”

“What a bitch!” I said, now sitting on the abs machine.

“Yeah, she’s just a tease!” He said, with a groan escaping his lips from the efforts.

And after that I tried to concentrate on the music and over my reps, in order to keep myself for getting a boner which had been threatening my underwear. We engaged on some small talk after that, were he told me about some of the team girls and ‘hungry girls’ (as he called them) that they had all messed around. Which kind off help me out to take my mind out of the super hot looking guy working out besides me.

By the time we were done, we were both sweating our fair share. And I was more than excited about it, as it meant we had to shower together!

“I always feel drained after a workout section. Don’t you?”

“Uhmm, no… what do you mean?” I said, a little bit distracted about the prospect of seeing his body naked.

“I don’t know… It’s as if the pain felt right. Don’t you think?”

“Sometimes pain feels pleasurable.” I said, swallowing hard, thinking of THAT kind of pain. (If you know what I mean)

“Yeah, I guess that’s it. I feel fulfilled.” He said as he stepped out of his shoes and took out his cleaning toiletry.

I took of my shirt and shoes as well. I could feel my heart almost beating out my chest by now. We were now equally undressed. But I did realized that he had already saw me naked I he had wanted to.

And then he did the unbelievable. He turned a little at me and threw his shorts down, revealing his white jockstrap. I could now look at his hairless buttocks and strong legs. His butt wasn’t round or big, it was strong and manly. His legs were obviously chiseled and all of his muscles showed under the tight hairless skin.

I swallowed hard as I realized two things. 1) He was hairless and beautiful. 2) He was a little chubby on the front of his jock.

I armed myself on bravery and took my sweatpants down and my boxer shorts at the same time. Now I was naked on my full glory in front of him. I looked up at him after standing up and folding my sweatpants and I was surprised to have him looking at my semi erect cock.

“Fuck, if I didn’t knew well I would never doubt you and Mike were related.” He said pointing down at my cock.

I was shocked. I would have never thought someone so quiet as James would be so bold. And at the same time, I felt my body going from 70% to 1000%. My whole body felt hot, and my cock twitched as blood was running down it. “You think?” I finally said.

“Yeah men, that’s definitely big.” He said giving my now almost 7inch semi erect cock.

And then, he janked his jockstrap down his legs. I suddenly forgot how to breath as his almost soft cock blessed my eyes. He was beautifully uncut. His cock was the finishing touch to an all-too-beautiful body and face. He looked to be drawn out from a dream. His dreamy handsome face, his utterly beautiful and well built body and now, a perfect sized and smooth 6-ish cock, framed with sizeable testicles. His whole body and cock was worthy of a semigod.

“You aren’t small either.” I said, being pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato.

“Thanks man, but you are the only star around here.” He said, giving me a final smile before heading to the showers. Which I could only assume meant for me to follow behind.

I stood two shower caps away from him as I let the hot water wash my body. I could hardly kept my eyes out from his perfect body, and made me feel anxious as I realized he was only sporting a semi hard-on, as most guys do when naked out in public and I was close to get a full raging boner, which would be hard to hide.

I would normally keep myself from getting a boner just by doing some maths, or thinking about previous classes. But now, having such a beautiful specimen naked besides me and having HIM compliment my cock, was just too hard to resist. I sure knew most guys looked at my fat soft cock, but they never did say anything! He had been so bold and open minded before that I was just transfixed.

We finished showering after what seemed to be an eternity and then we headed out. My short towel was barely holding on his waist. “Hey, what are you doing tonight anyway?” James asked, taking his clothes out from his bag.

“I dunno. I think I’m crashing at Vlad’s party with Mike.” I said, presenting my already worn clothes.

“Oh yeah, that…” He said, putting on his boxers. Which made me happy and sad at the same time. Happy as I wasn’t struggling so much now, and sad because he was clothed again. “I’d hate to go. All of the team keg parties turn out to be the same after all.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, as I decided not to put on my used boxers and opting to go out free wheeling on my skinny blue jeans.

“Well, every year the seniors throw a keg party for the first week of school. And parties are not my thing, I guess.”

“But Mike said it would be lots of fun… I dunno.” I said, now putting on my shoes.

“Of course he says that, he had been planning on trashing himself tonight for weeks. Now that he has the legal age to drink and all.” James said, buttoning his black jeans.

And then, as I was giving the button down shirt I had worn before a dirty look he extended a clean t-shirt at me. “Hey bro, take this. I know it sucks to put on dirty clothes. Besides, I’ve got this sweatshirt I can put on.”

“Oh, wow. Thanks James.” I said, taking it and putting it over my face, allowing the strong scent of him fill my lungs. It was a loose black shirt with some grunge band name on it. The band sounded completly unknown for me, which meant they were probably cool.

“It’s nothing man. But now, we should get going. The guards are going to kick us out.” He said sipping up his dark grey sweatshirt up to his pecs. Making him even more hot. With the hollywood looks of a light stubble that framed his strong jaw line, strong features and piercing green eyes, dark clothes that snugged over his strong built body showing his chest. He looked like a vampire from one of those teen girl movies. Utterly handsome.

Reactions: Just_Briefs

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello everyone! I do apologize for writing such a short entry, I know it's not full of content but I just felt sort of inspired by this gorgeous guy I saw online, which is kinda how I imagine James. I know this story is going slow, but I promise we will get there soon!

I appreciate and thank everyone who had been giving me feedback.

I hope this is of your liking!

http://speedobuttandtaint.tumblr.com/post/142793854626/completelyfine <- James character inspiration.

*I posted the link to the content owner, hoping that I do not break any forum rules. I do not own any rights for the content.

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
“Ok, well. Thank you the ride.” I said back at james as I jumped off the wrangler.

“It’s nothing bro, really. You know I’d never let you go without giving you a ride.” He said, looking back from the driver seat as I picked my gym bag from the trunk.

“Oh, ok… Uhm, thanks. See you soon, I guess?” I said blushing due to the innuendo from his comment.

“Sure do.” And so he speeded away down the street.

I could still feel my ears hot from all the sexual tension I had builded up on the past few minutes as I walked in the front door. “Is that you Brandon?” Asked mom, from the kitchen.

“Yes, sorry I’m late. I texted you I was going to hit the gym at school.”

“Oh, it’s alright dear.” She said while giving me a sample of some sauce she was working on. “Try this, how do you like it?”

“Oh, it’s good mom! What is it for anyways?”

“Debra and I are hosting the girls night out today!” She said, a little bit too enthusiastic. “All the girls are coming, and it’s just going to be great”

“Oh, cool… The girls.” I said, eating a piece of celery which had been recently cut.

“No, no! Go get change, stop eating our food.” She said, shushing me out the kitchen.

“Wow, that hurts. My own MOTHER is kicking me out!” I said, with faked sarcasm as I went upstairs.

“Hey bro! I just got out from the shower.” Said the half-naked demigod who was standing in front of me. “The bathroom is now all free.”

“Uh, uhmm… Ok, thanks.” I said overly distracted by Mike’s tight body.

He had just gotten out the shower and had only a pair of tight flaming red boxer briefs and a towel over his shoulders. But, to be honest, I did not looked up much as I got transfixed by the major bulge he was sporting on the overly stretched pouch of underwear.

“Where you been at, anyways?” Mike asked as he casually dried his dirt brown hair. Giving him a messy look that only made him even more hot (on a cute-little-puppy-who-can-FUCK-ME-UP way)

“At the gym, ...uhm, with James. Yup! We hitted the gym, for a while.” I managed to say as my eyes darted from his to his incredible strong arms; with big bulging muscles, down to his armpit and down to his chest and rippling abs, all the way to his oh-so-perfect narrow pelvic v line which made my eyes go back (totally against my will) to his meaty bulge.

“Oh, cool!” He said back at me, before turning and going into his room. “Getting dem muscles PUMPED for the chicks tonight!” And away the dreamy piece of meat went. Provoking me with it’s forbidden factor.

I got myself lost in thought about that eventful night when I had sucked Mike’s powerful tool without his full consent. The events from that night were still burned vividly on my memories. And I could only lust on the forethought of having his dick shooting its seed down my throat again. Had to switch to cold water for me to actually be able to get out of the shower and fit inside my pants.

After some tugging and repositioning I gave up trying to make my bulge less noticeable. I was just too damn horny for my penis to be of a descent flaccid size so you could make the visible outline of my dick head pushing the fabric near the zipper. The struggles of being well endowed, I guess.

And as I was fixing my hair someone knocked on my door. “Yeah, come in.” I said.

“Hey, I was thinking we could Uber to Vlad’s and maybe, even splitting the bill with Brenda, what do you think?” Mike said as he came inside my bedroom and proceeded to lie down on my bed, looking at me from the behind. Mike wore dark blue jeans, coral short sleeved button down which accentuated his biceps on a hot wa, and a pair of white vans.

“Uber sounds great. We don’t have to worry about who’s gonna drive later.” I said looking back at his reflection lying on my bed.

“K, I’m gonna call one… now! It should be here in… about five minutes. Are you done yet?”

“Yes, what do you think?” I said, striking a slight pose. I was wearing dark green chino pants, dark blue polka dotted button down and matching green Vans.

“Yup, cool. Your ass looks great on those pants tho.” He casually said. Making me blush hard as fuck.

“Thank you, I guess.” I said flushed. Had he really complimented my ass? Oh dear Lord!

“Now, let’s get outta here.”

-o-

We had been waiting for about fifteen minutes inside the Uber when Brenda finally came out her house. And I honestly had to admit she looked stunning. She had a light coral tank top, light blue ripped jeans and tall white high heels. Her boobs looked amazing on the deep v-cut of her cleavage. And I swear it almost killed me the way Mike looked up at her as she walked down the front lawn.

“Hi sweety!” She said on high faked-cute voice as she loudly kissed his lips. “You look SO good today,” she said placing her arm into his biceps. “And look, we are matching! It’s so cute!” and the she kissed him again.

I swear it was almost nauseating to see how fake it all was. Just this afternoon she acted completely bitchy and distant from Mike as she had been mad at him since the last time I saw her, when Mike and I had ran out her house for no apparent reason. But as I had thought, she had just gotten back with him after she realized Mike hadn’t paid much attention to her as practically all the other girls were hitting on him as the word had spread that Mike and Brenda were over.

“Brenda, babe. This is Brandon, my steph brother.” Mike said as he arranged himself on the middle of the back seat.

“Hello, it’s so nice to finally meet you!” She said stretching her hand at me over Mike’s body. Which I shaked.

“Oh, we had met before. You just don’t remember.” I shaded her.

“Really?” She acted surprised. “When?!”

“A few days before school started. I was at your party.”

“Oh honey, I’m so sorry I didn’t remember. It’s just that there were so many important people that I just couldn’t attend all of my guesses.” She snapped back. “But if had known you were so handsome I had hooked you up with a friend of mine, or two…” And then she reached to play with Mike’s hair and said. “Why didn’t you tell me your step-brother was coming to my house, huh?” as she made putty lips.

“I don’t know, I guess I just… Forgot to tell you. I’m sorry babe.” Said Mike as he clearly were looking down Brenda’s cleavage as she was practically shoving her tits at his face by ‘casually’ playing with his hair.

“Ugh, he always forget to tell me anything!” She said looking back at me and dropping down her hand dangerously close to the meaty bulge I had been ogling for the past few minutes. “Don’t you Mikey-boo?” She said at him.

“Uhm, yeah. I think I do.” Mike said as he cleared his throat and sat straight up all of the sudden.

“He’s such a dummy. Doesn’t he?” She asked me, faking a cute laugh.

“Yeah, so cute!” I said sarcastically. As I took my phone from my pocket and faked replying a text. And just then, from the corner of my eyes I saw what had made Mike look so tense from all of the sudden.

Brenda was fucking rubbing the tip of her fingers on the ever-increasing mound of man meat down his left thigh! And oh my God he was bulging now! His crotch area looked to be uncomfortably tight inside his pants as the thick and fat outline of his shaft showed in between his thighs. I deliberately looked down at his crotch as Brenda was fakingly looking out the window and Mike was just too tense to look to his side. His gaze was absently looking straight to the road. I could in fact feel his breathing growing deeper and deeper. And I was just incredibly turned on by this.

This lasted about two more minutes until the car pulled in front of what I assumed was Vladimir’s house.

Reactions: Totan

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
“HEY YOOO! LOOK WHO ARRIVED” Shouted Vlad, with a slightly slurred tone.

“YOOO!” Chord the nearest crowd.

“It’s nice to see you BOTH!” Said an overly smiling Mariana as she hugged tight and kissed both of our cheeks. “Why were you so late?!” She asked over the music.

“We had to pick Brenda up, and-” I began to say

“BRENDA!” Mariana shouted and they hugged each other. And then they just began to avidly talk.

Mike had followed Vlad to the backyard to greet who-knows-who and then again, I found myself completely alone at the party. I went to get something to drink and as I waited to pour myself some beer a random guy approached me.

“Hey, what’s your name?” The tall guy asked me.

“Brandon.”

“I’m Alfred, nice to meet you.” The guy said, clearly hitting on me. “And, are you new at school? I clearly hadn’t seen you before.”

“Yes, I’m new at school and… I hadn’t met too many people yet.” I said, not interested on him hitting on me.

“But how could someone like you be all alone on a place like this?” He said now checking my butt.

Great, just what I needed. Some horny guy flirting with me. “I, I am not alone.”

“Aren’t you?” He said stepping closer to me.

“Yeah, no. I came with my brother and some friends and… Look here they are!” I said as I saw James walking inside the house. And he nodded at me over the crowd.

“Oh, you came with James Prosser?” He said with an annoyed tone on his voice.

“Yep! The same one.” I said smiling at him as he came at me.

“Well, It was my pleasure to meet you Brandon. See ya around, shall we?” He said, now acting self conscious.

“Yeah, sure. Bye.” I said back at him as James finally came.

“You knew that guy before?” James asked.

“Oh, no. He was just asking for the bathroom. But I told him I had no idea.” I lied.

“Oh, well. It looks like some people had already been drinking for a while” He said looking back at him, and as he did his jaw did that thing guys do when they get kinda mad and you can see them clench. It made my knees buckle a little, he was just so handsome. Just now James sported a white v-neck paired with tribal pattern light coloured cargo shorts and loafers. He looked like a stylish surfer dude with the shorts and handsome looks.

“It seems so. We just got here, and I honestly feel everyone is already drunk.” I said.

“Well, we can’t do nothing about it. As they say, if you can’t beat them, join them.” He smiled back at me.

And so James and I started to drink. We mostly hang out near the pull, sitting on the lounge chairs looking up at the sky and talking. Some people that James would introduce me came around to talk for a while with us. Even Mariana and drunken Vladimir came to hang around for a while, when we would mostly laugh at Vlad’s lousy comments and remarks.

The party itself was wild. There were lots of people, some that I knew some that I didn’t. But they were all partying and dancing, some were swimming and jumping into the pool and playing with foam noodles and floats. There was lot of heated couples making out all around the place, mostly near the pool edges

After my sixth beer and what I supposed was near the tenth beer for James, it had gotten pretty late and people were already leaving when James asked for Mike. “And where the fuck is Michaels?! I haven’t seen his stupid face all night!” I learnt that night that James’ chilled demeanour at talking would only intensify when drunk. Which made him sound even more pretentious, but in a silly way.

“Dunno, I saw him a while ago over the barbeque with Brenda.”

“Is he back with Brenda again?!” He asked with a surprised tone on his voice.

“Yeah… It was just so weird. You should have seen them on the car coming over.”

“I know how those two are…” He said drinking the last of his cup.

“Uhmm, hey I need to use the restroom. Do you know where they are?” I asked him.

“Go up, the second door on the left.” He said bringing his cup to his mouth again with the hope of having some more alcohol materializing on his empty cup.

And inside I went. I’d have to admit that I did wanted to use the bathroom, but I just wanted to know where Mike and Brenda were, and more importantly, what were they doing. The house was already almost empty. There was a group of people chatting with some low music playing. The place was a mess, but it was empty. I looked for Mike and Brenda but wasn’t lucky enough to find them on the first floor. But I did saw Mariana and Vlad on the front porch talking with three more couples.

I went upstairs and tried on the doors, the first one opened to a basic looking bedroom where four girls were lying in bed on deep sleep. The second one was locked from the inside, and the third opened to the bathroom (which I used) and then went back on trying the doors. None of the other two opened but the last, it was the last door on the corridor and what I found inside actually shocked me.

There were two guys fucking on the bed. I could see a dude lying with his ass in the air and his face in between his pillows as the random guy I had talked to before was drilling the shit out of him. The scene was insanely hot, to be honest. I could only see the back of the guy who had been hitting on me before, with his pants down his ankles and his hairy ass clenching each time he pushed inside the whining bottom ass. Judging by the pleads of the bottom guy and by the loud groans of the guy I’d meet I knew that would be a hot little hole. I felt my cock harden completely inside my pants, but at the same time the fear of being caught spying on this guys was bigger than the sizeable erection on my pants. So I swallowed hard and closed the door behind me.

There was a thing I knew for sure, and it was that Mike and Brenda were not here. And that I had to go home to take care of my hardon. And so, I went back outside to james.

I was hoping to find him back on the lounge chair we had been on, but he was in fact kneeling on the floor near a palm tree. “Hey, hey! What’s up?! Did you threw up?” I asked James as I kneeled behind him, only making me feel a little dizzy as well.

“Nah, but I was fucking close just before you came back.” He responded looking back up at me with watered eyes.

“Hey, let’s go inside so you can go to the bathroom and lie on Vlad’s room.” I said helping him stand up. “I’m pretty sure he would be fine with you crashing here. I saw him on the front porch. I could go ask him for a-”

“No, no! Shhhh!” He said shushing me by placing a finger over my mouth. “I live two blocks down that way,” he said pointing to the east. “Is not problem. I could just go back home.”

“Yeah, no. I can’t let you go like this. You can barely stand.” I said grabbing him by his torso while putting his hand over my shoulders (as he was taller than me) and feeling his weight over me as he levered himself with me.

“Nah bro, it’s fine. Really. Just help me get home, would ya?” He said looking back at me with a drunken smile on his face. Due to the fact that I was carrying him around our faces were pretty close to each other, and just the sight of his beautiful green eyes and full lips from this distance made me say yes against my will.

Reactions: Totan

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And so we made our way to the mainstreet, and it turned out that Vlad and Mariana were no longer at the front porch, and so they didn’t saw us going out the front door. (thankfully) Meaning that I continued to hold James’ tight and muscular body against mine.

“And where the fuck is Mike?!” James said a little bit too loud considering the fact that we were so close to each other.

“Dunno, I think he left with Brenda. They’re not here.” I said starting to walk on the dark sidewalk of the street, still holding each others bodies close.

“Classic Mike… Classic fucking Mike.” He said under his breath, loud enough for me to hear. “What happens with bros before hoes, am I right Brandon?” He said stopping and looking directly at my eyes.

To be honest, my drunken brain was having a hard time on no jumping over and kissing his full, beautiful lips. “Yeah, I don’t know…” I managed to say, not breaking eye contact with him.

His deep sea green eyes seemed to glow with the moonlight shining above us as he kept on looking at me. I felt like if he was sizing me up or calculating something on his brain as he continued to look at me without saying a word for about twenty seconds. “Yes indeed Brandon, I don’t fucking know.” He said, proceeding to walk again.

We walked past several well-kept front yards and a lonesome dark street on our way. James wasn’t talking now, in fact he was just looking straight ahead, not looking at me. “Dude, where the fuck is your house?” I said suddenly stopping, still holding his body against mine.

“Is that one over there.” He said pointing to a dark house a few meters away, who had all the lights on the windows out.

“Ok, so do you have the keys or something?” I finally said as we were now standing on the dark entry porch of James’ luxurious spanish styled home.

“Yes, but… I just don’t want to go inside.” He quietly said.

“Wait, what?” I asked looking up at him, surprised by the gloomy tone his voice had gotten.

“I… I don’t want to be alone.” He said, letting go of me and sitting on the stoned steps behind us, pointing his back at me

“Why would you be alone?” I started to say as I sat along him, but just then he put his face in between his folded arms over his folded knees. And I saw his body quiver a little as he took a deep breath out. “I mean, you are not alone... You came here with me, didn’t you?”

“Is not that, silly.” He said moving his face sideways so he was looking at me, and his eyes killed me. And I swear to God I don’t get what it is with this incredible hot guys who can be super manly and smoking hot for one second, and then they look all cute and sweet at the next second.

“So, what is it then?” I asked him again.

But he did not say anything else, he just gave me his oh-so-beautiful killer smile, and then as if the idea had just sparkled inside his brain he said. “Can you stay with me for the night, please?”

I hated myself for saying yes just because he was good looking and had cute dimples on his cheeks when he smiled. But I did anyways. “Here, I’ll help you out.” I said standing up, and offering my hand for him to stand up. I wrapped my arm around his body again just because I had realized I was feeling dizzy myself, and I had to leverage myself with him. Not just because I wanted to have his body pressed against mine. “Give me the keys, or else we’ll be standing here for an eternity.”

“You are just as bad as I am.” James laughed at my clumsy attempts to fit the key on the hole.

We got inside and everything was dark and after James typed the alarm code, it got heavily quiet. “Come over here.” James said pushing me along him to the big spiral stairs in front of us.

It took us a while to get upstairs as we had to carefully make every step so we wouldn’t fall. When we reached the second floor he let go of me and proceeded to walk down the hallway. And I just followed. Everything was dark but I could make out the faces on the photographs hanging on the walls thanks to the moonlight that shone from the tall windows at the end of the hallway.

I had stopped to look at a photo of James’ parents when he said. “Here we are.” And walked inside.

When I stepped on his room I immediately registered the light scent of James cologne. It was woody and strong, but sweet at the same time (I would later on know it was Bleu de Chanel that he used) his room was big and spacious, it was being lit by the moonlight shining from the balcony doors and from the light coming from the half open ensuite bathroom door. I just walked over to James’ king sized bed and waited for him to come out the bathroom.

I heard the water shut before he stood on the door frame in front of me. I could not make out his facial features as the light behind him was silhouetting his body. I just awkwardly stood there for a few seconds and said. “Now what?”

And he just walked straight up at me and tilted my head with his hand, pushing up from my chin so our faces would be at the same level and he stole a kiss from my lips. I instantaneously felt my body heat, his lips felt so soft and warm against mine that it just made my knees quiver. He was still holding my face with his hand while he pressed his other hand on my lower back, pushing our bodies together. I felt like on cloud nine due his exquisite kissing skills.

I hooked my hands over his shoulders as he bit my lower lip and lightly pushed my body backwards onto the bed and I groaned lightly as my lips were yanked from his teeth, causing my pleasurable pain. I felt completely vulnerable, like a prey under his predator’s gaze, while he stood looking down at me for a few seconds with a mischievous grin on his face before climbing over my body and attacking my neck with his mouth. I could only moan and lose myself to the pleasure he was giving me.

He started unbuttoning my shirt as he kept going down, kissing my chest and stomach causing my whole body to shiver. He then hooked his fingers on the waist of my pants as he started to suck, bite and lick my lower abdomen and navel, teasing me by not continuing going down on me. And I was just lost in pure ecstasy, so after a few seconds I started to contort my body and buckle my hips to let him know I wanted him to go down, but he didn’t, instead he just looked up and me and laughed cockly as he said. “I had been waiting so long to have you under my control.”

“Just… do me already!” I sighed as he started to lower his hand to the back of my body and down under my ass cheeks.

“What was that you said?” He teased me, still looking up at me with lustful eyes.

“Do. Me.” I said harder than I intended to.

But he just laughed and purred as he pressed his face all over the dick print of my bulge. “I want you, Brando. I always had.”

I intended to reply but I just groaned and pushed my head back as he heated the tip of my dick with his breath through my pants. And then, he kept teasing and playing with me by heating, licking and even biting the whole outline of my dick to which I could only contort my whole body and groan loudly.

I could feel the suction and the warmth of his mouth through the soaking fabric as he gently nibbled and sucked the print of my dick head, and I was about to scream from the build-up teasing pleasure when I felt his fingers unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants, he then stopped sucking me and stood up to take off my shoes and yanked down my pants with a single pull.

His eyes were locked on the wet and pulsating bulge of my underwear and he held his breath. “Brandon, you are really big…” He finally said. And my dick stirred in response. And just as if he had been snapped out of a trance he climbed on top of me again and slowly unveiled my whole meat.

I must say I’m not that big, lengthwise (with a respectable 7.5 inches), but I do have a pretty girthy one of 6.2 inches of girth which everyone seems to like tho. But James just looked at it for a few seconds, looking dumbfounded, and then he did something that took my breath away. He took it into his mouth without using his hands and engulfed my head with his incredible warm mouth and deepthroated me completely on a single smooth move.

My whole body shuddered and my my back arched itself. After such intense teasing I felt every inch of my skin tingling with the incredible warm velvety sensation of his mouth. I felt as if his throat was ten times tighter than his mouth and it massaged my cock amazingly. I was out of words, his sucking skills were completely out of this world.

I felt as if the time had frozen and everything around us had just vanished. His mouth felt so good and did so many things to me that I couldn’t focus on anything else. And after what felt like an eternity he took the dick that he had been deepthroating these whole time and said “I want you inside of me.”

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And to that I pulled him down on top of me and rolled ourselves so he was on his back and I was on top. I took my time admiring his beautiful tight body. I played and sucked his nipple and had him moan, he kept pushing and pushing my heads and my shoulders with his hands, trying to get me go down, to what I just fought back. Now I was in charge, and I licked to be in charge. It was my time now to make him beg for me.

I kept on sucking and kissing his upper body, which I think we both equally enjoyed. To be honest, I just loved the definition and shape of his abs and muscles. I finally moved my hands down to his pants and then I proceeded to unbutton it and undo the fly and I pulled them down slowly. He sighted.

I took my time taking of his shoes and socks, building up the tension just as he did with me. After I was done and he was only wearing his tight underwear I put my hands on his narrow waist and I pulled his underwear down just a little, with just the base of his decent sized dick exposed. He looked to be out of breath and had a pleading look on his eyes. His hips buckled and moved in circles in anticipation as I wasn’t doing anything else but look at his sea green eyes. He looked back at me and mouthed “please.” clearly unable to speak a single word out of craving.

I grinned back at him and the slowly moved towards his still covered dick. I did not looked away from his eyes the whole time as I was indulging myself on the craving look of his face. His brows were frowned, his eyes were almost close and his mouth had the shape of an ‘O’ I could see his breathing start to pick up and his whole body was shivering. But instead of taking his dick out of his boxers I placed a light kiss over the exposed base of his incredibly hard cock.

And then, he did what I wanted him to do, he buckled his hips forward to my face and at the same exact moment he did so I took all of my force to roll him over his stomach with my hands on his hips. And he responded in shock with a sharp breath. I gave him the idea he was in charge of the action, but I just proved my dominance over him by turning him over onto a submissive position. And now, I had full access to his bubbly ass cheeks.

I went down on it and pulled his underwear down. I started to kiss and slightly bite his meaty ass cheeks to which he just moaned and gasped. I drew back from it for a second, to appreciate his beautiful ass before I parted his buttocks open and saw his pinky hole. And I dove back down again. I pushed a finger inside of him and I could only sigh to how tight it felt. I moved and pushed my finger in and he moaned. I tongued his hole for a while longer until I couldn’t take it anymore and I asked him. “Have you got any lube?”