a little selfishness isn't always a bad thing in bed...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't know why anyone would be scared.

look at me! i'm so fluffy and harmless!!

-removed before the pervs start pming-

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell yeah. The icing on the cake would have been if, all of a sudden, he just "found" the condoms in some "unexpected" location. :cool:

That would have been very smooth, although a little suspicious in retrospect.

I honestly don't think TheBF was playing any games. He's like Clark Kent, truly good hearted. He always chooses to do the right thing. He's a better person than me.

One of the reasons why we clicked is because we both hate games and he was just sincere towards me and I was towards him. Neither of us ever hid how crazy we were about each other, and I think that's why we just started off so passionate.

I still can't believe that I begged him to have sex with me! We hadn't had a drop of alcohol all night, so I can't blame it on anything like that. The boy has had me wrapped around his finger from the beginning.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you've never seen me?
yes, that's me and my second favourite knife and my biceps :smile:
tyvm!

HECK no! I've never seen you, I'm still a newbie:tongue: But now I have! I like the big knife, I don't have one of those maybe I should get one? I do have a glock however:wink: I love biceps I've been working out like a fiend I have every intention of atleast mentally drop kicking every future MAN!!! I've aggraviated some of the people on here for my workout tips. You are very HAWT! I'm learning this armour plating thing from you ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know i could live on flattery *sigh*
HECK no! I've never seen you, I'm still a newbie:tongue: But now I have! I like the big knife, I don't have one of those maybe I should get one? I do have a glock however:wink: I love biceps I've been working out like a fiend I have every intention of atleast mentally drop kicking every future MAN!!! I've aggraviated some of the people on here for my workout tips. You are very HAWT! I'm learning this armour plating thing from you ladies.
i love my weights! nothing gets rid of the day's frustration like throwing the weights about.
i used to be a little waif, but that really doesn't suit my personality at all.

i think you'll feel much stronger emotionally when you start feeling physically stronger. :wink:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told you guys over and over, Dolfie had a great gallery. She was artistically posed with many different. You should have seen her when she robbed the Bank of England and was covered with pound notes all over her beautiful body. She also exhibited some of her art. I'm glad she graced us with the above picture. Can you say 'Save Image'.

Now, sometimes I'm a little slow. So, if you whisper (or yell) 'Fuck me hard' in my ear; I usually catch on.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolfie had an entire set of pictures where her only accessory was a large quantity of pound notes . She rolled on them, played with them, and modestly covered herself with them. That's why I call it the BOE series. She's quite a 'cheeky' lady. (tag, your it Dolfie)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfie had an entire set of pictures where her only accessory was a large quantity of pound notes . She rolled on them, played with them, and modestly covered herself with them. That's why I call it the BOE series. She's quite a 'cheeky' lady. (tag, your it Dolfie)
they were £20 notes :wink:
it took about £2000 to cover my entire body.

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks, I'm here to tell you that her pics were much sexier than the ones she has shown. She just got 'PM'ed to death, and took them down. She did a series with the 'knife' in various poses and states of undress. No, I'm not being a troll; They were very artfully and professionally done. I just wish she would agree to put her paintings back.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dolfette, might as well have been speaking for me in your original post. That's totally how I feel about it! Too nice is not really very nice when it comes to the bedroom.

Doesn't just apply to the bedroom. To keep a woman and satisfy her need to stay with you, you really just have to treat her a bit shitty sometimes.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know i could live on flattery *sigh*
i love my weights! nothing gets rid of the day's frustration like throwing the weights about.
i used to be a little waif, but that really doesn't suit my personality at all.

i think you'll feel much stronger emotionally when you start feeling physically stronger. :wink:

I feel pretty strong physically I was jogging about 4 miles a day, but I'm moving on up now. I'm pushing myself to 7-8 and swimming and doing weights 2 days a week. Swimming seems to motivate me big time, I just do it until I feel like I'm going to drown then I roll over a float until I catch my breath and go back at it!

Good girl!

I have this knife and adore it, possibly more than my penis.

OSS : Tactical Knives (Fixed Blade)

I got the double edged one.

Yeah I like my gun, someone told me it was a toy gun or something. All I know is aim and pull the trigger. I practice and practice. Standing up, kneeling down and point and shoot. I always hit what I'm aiming at. Hopefully if I ever need it I'll stay true to form. I don't know much about using a knife, thats more of a hand to hand situation. I might look into that though. The gun makes me feel empowered!!!