a little soft in the middle

batman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all:
a couple of months ago i broke my foot and had to stop working out and running for the last few months.

I am back in good form, started working out again - but have an extra 10 pounds i want to drop fast. I biked 50 km yesterday and feel great and I am back at the gym..but still want that 10 lbs to drop off. I am not the most patient man...... lol

suggestions???

thanks

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Walk. Its so fucking hot out here all you got to do is walk now and you will lose it. Crunches will tighten it up--try a hundred every morning. Fifty if you real fat.

Wow Batman? Do you know a crazy guy who used to be here name 'Aquaman'?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
check with ya physician before doing anything recommended by any of us on this site...make sure your heart is up to it.. have ya cholesterol checked also...now a few good exercises would be sidetwists...and /or ....sidebends--do as many as you feel comfortable with...for the sidetwists you can use a simple broom held in place behind ya neck...you can try crunches...nt sit ups sit up only weaken ya joints and irritate the joints and gristle....but moving on ..try walking.....steadily increasing ya pace......stationary bike riding is also good......these are just a few but there are many others you may want to consider but please check with ya doctor for even the simplest of these exercises...

pdxpony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, walk, or keep biking. Unfortunately patience is a virtue here, but thankfully it's only 10 pounds! Basically anything aerobic will help; you can't "spot check" body fat, your body will lose it based on your genetics. Crunches will help your ab muscles, but won't do a thing for the tummy fat.

The 10 pounds will go faster than you know it... a friend of mine lost nearly 40 pounds over 4 or 5 months simply by walking 4 miles every day! Good luck!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yea crunches will not reduce all of the stomach fat but will help to burn off some of it and help tone abdominal muscles

if you'd like i could give you some tips--i do have two yahoo groups (Fitness and Heatlh) that i moderate...and some of the members have achieved excellent results...putting that link on here would only cause problems ...but u can send me a PM if you'd like...or you can consult with a PT at ya gym or go on the net yaself and get some really helpful information.....

batman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks all

you guys are great!!!

I will continue with the crunches and bicycle crunches- i do about 100 to 150 of those a day depending on the mood...I guess I should get back to running...right now I can only hit about 5 km...i worry about running and screwing up my knees..
Industrial...i think I just have to keep stuff out of my mouth and the fat will fall off.....lol

again, cheers guys

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks all

you guys are great!!!

I will continue with the crunches and bicycle crunches- i do about 100 to 150 of those a day depending on the mood...I guess I should get back to running...right now I can only hit about 5 km...i worry about running and screwing up my knees..
Industrial...i think I just have to keep stuff out of my mouth and the fat will fall off.....lol

again, cheers guys

pace yaself...everything in moderation ...do not overdue it or strain