A Little Teeth While Giving Oral Sex for Variety

ChgoBigDikLuvr: As an extremely orally inclined person, I was wondering if any of you guys actually enjoy the sensation of teeth while receiving head. I don't mean the inexperienced, painful and accidental use of teeth, but the more deliberate, carefully applied pressure to the teeth as another technique to enhance the suck experience.

The vast majority of guys who I have orally serviced have loved it! They have been amazed how, as long as it is deliberately and carefully applied, using my teeth as well as my lips, tongue, hands, inner cheek, throat, and even my tonsils has skyrocketed their experience while being taken on a suck journey. One guy who liked his shaft gnawed (an extreme approach to my use of teeth) was so surprised and so thankful that he found someone who was able to service him in the specialized way that turned him on.

When guys let me apply careful pressure of my teeth to their erections, it can also be construed as a very intimate act of trust.

I also find that, by carefully using my teeth, I can get an amazing experiential sense of their circumference, their hardness, etc. There's also a very deep and profound interactive communication going on between my teeth and their throbs (suggesting their pleasure).

Can anyone else relate to this? Very open to comments, feedback, etc.

Reactions: C3sam

aussiechick63: Only guy I ever used teeth on begged me to. He was into pain in a big way, as long as it was his own pain I didn' t have a problem obliging him. Sometimes was the only way he got off.
Any other person I got a bit of teeth into found it painful and not a pleasant experience at all.

kyle: I totally understand what you're talking about and yes, I love it - giving and receiving.

No pain - all pleasure!

ChgoBigDikLuvr: Kyle- Thank you for validating my experience. Using teeth while giving head does sound like an oxymoron. However, we're clearly out there. The overwhelming majority of men who I have orally serviced and who I have introduced to this oral variation have expressed (surprisingly) positive experiences. A sizable number have since become regular suck buddies or even friends.

DMW- I totally respect your stance about absolutely no teeth during oral sex. Men range in their "penis-sensitivity." Much of the pleasure that I derive from sucking a person's cock for the first time is the experience of "getting to know" the cock, such as its durability or sensitivity. Of course, being the highly attuned and empathic oral servicer that I am, I am continually receiving signals from the cock I'm sucking how to prolong, accentuate, modify, or delete my suck technique(s). So, if the cock I am sucking is clearly hypersensitive, I will naturally modify the sensations that I apply. After all, the art of cocksucking is a most intimate gift aimed at the giving of pleasure to another.

Any other comments, feedback, etc.?

sammygirly: I'm not against using a little teeth (emphasis on the LITTLE mind you) while giving head - nibbling a little around the head, a light scrape of the teeth on the shaft.

It's never done me wrong, and I'm not inflicting pain

Trackers: Well IMO, I think that using a "little teeth" wouldn't really be necessary, considering my b/f gets off without me using my teeth. Even if I did use my teeth just once, I don't think he would find it that enjoyable.

wvu_kerq: I've only ever once used my teeth on a guy with the exception of a few mistakes as a teenager. The guys asked for me to bite down, hard. So I nibbled, then bit a little harder, then harder still... the guy must have been into pain beacuse I was biting so hard I was afraid of biting it off! :eek:

throb919: Okay, I'll bite--just kidding! But seriously folks--and not to direct this question too pointedly at a certain uncut Latino who shouted no about, oh, five times--not even a little nibbling on your 'skin...? stretching it out a little...? tuggin' and chewin' a bit while suckling your overhang...?

Other uncut guys want to weigh-in? (Yes, Dag--even if it's D-I-Y foreskin...!)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=throb919 link=board=sex;num=1058612638;start=0#10 date=07/23/03 at 21:26:01]Okay, I'll bite--just kidding! But seriously folks--and not to direct this question too pointedly at a certain uncut Latino who shouted no about, oh, five times--not even a little nibbling on your 'skin...? stretching it out a little...? tuggin' and chewin' a bit while suckling your overhang...?

Other uncut guys want to weigh-in? (Yes, Dag--even if it's D-I-Y foreskin...!)[/quote]
Lots of things you can do with the foreskin (I personally like when a woman sticks her tongue under there [Use hands to stretch it, please.] and licks the head all over.), but don't use your teeth. Teeth are a no-no for oral sex in general anyway.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=throb919 link=board=sex;num=1058612638;start=0#10 date=07/23/03 at 21:26:01]not even a little nibbling on your 'skin...? stretching it out a little...? tuggin' and chewin' a bit while suckling your overhang...?
[/quote]

¡NO! ¡NO! ¡NO! ¡NO! ¡NO! :eek:

ChgoBigDikLuvr: It's interesting that those who have posted here tend to have an adverse reaction. In the past week or so since I started this post, I conducted an informal survey with the guys I have fellated (N=11). All except one were amazed at how surprisingly good it felt. The only conclusion I can draw to reconcile the divergence between the sentiments in this post and the results of my survey is that it really depends on the skill of the cocksucker to "intuit" exactly how much pressure and frequency to apply. :) Anyone else want to be included in my informal survey, let me know... ;)

chipster: I just got sucked by a guy who used his teeth just a bit. That was a "first' for me. I was surprised to find I liked it. Just added to the overall sensation. Not painful at all, but I did notice some slight "teeth marks" the next day..... ;D Not a problem....

gicast: Hey I had to ring in here! I too like to nibble and LIGHTLY bite my hubby, He had a long discussion on it last night, while..... Anyway, He said he couldn't understand why all these guys hate it so bad, unless someone just plain doesn't know how to do it!! He also said It was GREAT and he'd like it like that anytime I wanted to oblige him, no complaints here! Of course variety is the key don't ya think? Too much of ANY one element might be dull.

Tender: hmm. that was rule #1 of my first lesson lol!
no teeth. none. zilch. nada. negative. ....

but well all guys are different. that is the spice of variety.

perhaps i shall try some on Sweet Boy. :-/

maybe not. :-[
Tender