A little test

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
I want you to do me a favour please chaps, and do this before you read whatever responses might be in this thread.

Close your eyes and picture a clown's face, any clown's face at all and preferably not one you've seen before like Krusty the Clown.

Picture it for more than a few seconds...

what do you see?

carolinacurious: Crusty the Clown, NOW!

YOU don't think of an elephant!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I tried it. It was really hard to come up with a face even after your post said NOT to think of Krusty the Clown. I came up with some disjointed clown features -- red nose, outlandish makeup -- but what was most clear, actually, was the "Big Top Circus" tune playing through my ears.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
How the hell do you picture a face you've never seen before? Like Dee said, you get disjointed images interspersed with Krusty's puss.

Kind of like saying "Don't look now, but...." :p

hung_big: Krusty the clown...then Satanic Clowns. Really evil and fiery. THen I opened my eyes. :D

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 26 2005, 08:09 PM
Krusty the clown...then Satanic Clowns. Really evil and fiery. THen I opened my eyes. :D
[post=294205]Quoted post[/post]​

yep there it is.

When i tried I saw a clown, which got progressively bigger and more satanic! I can't remember why I was picturing a clown in the first place, but I took it as evidence that clowns really are evil

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lucky me! I haven't the foggiest notion who the hell Krusty is/was.