A long overdue sincere apology to the community

scottdajok

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to sincerely apologize for my previous posts and comments. I guess I offended a few people and was not really aware , since I felt that this was a place we can pretty much voice opinions. But I was wrong and I DO NOW realize that my opinions can be misunderstood and somewhat negative sounding. So for what it is worth to everyone and anyone Please forgive my ignorance, I sincerely apologize for ANY negativity I have shown previously.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I managed to completely forget about that until you brought it up. But OK we live and learn by our mistakes and move on bigger and better as a result.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dude you've posted a whopping 30 posts, what in the world could you have done in 30 posts to be feeling like you need to publicly apologize? Sorry, i have no idea who you are and what you did. I think this was more of a therapeutic apology.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude you've posted a whopping 30 posts, what in the world could you have done in 30 posts to be feeling like you need to publicly apologize? Sorry, i have no idea who you are and what you did. I think this was more of a therapeutic apology.

+1

Seriously...

:gives2:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to sincerely apologize for my previous posts and comments. I guess I offended a few people and was not really aware , since I felt that this was a place we can pretty much voice opinions. But I was wrong and I DO NOW realize that my opinions can be misunderstood and somewhat negative sounding. So for what it is worth to everyone and anyone Please forgive my ignorance, I sincerely apologize for ANY negativity I have shown previously.
Come to Luka!!!!
You are a muffin!!!!:cool:

Hick I`m already at it!