A long overdue sincere apology to the community

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude you've posted a whopping 30 posts, what in the world could you have done in 30 posts to be feeling like you need to publicly apologize? Sorry, i have no idea who you are and what you did. I think this was more of a therapeutic apology.

A quick check at his post history includes all the "naughty words", though as a fully self-actualized faggot I found none of them actually offensive.

*switches over and humps hazelgod's's leg with moronic zeal*

The line starts back here, asshole.

scottdajok

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is OBVIOUSLY nothing but a bunch of immature caddy people on here, that can mouth off anyway they feel yet stop others from their words. I think YOU all need to grow up ! NOT me, self theraputic huh, maim me, lol, shallow really shallow people. And people wonder why the world is thew way it is. Why don't everyone try asking WHY or WHAT maybe made someone put what they have put , or ask if they may need help with something on the site instead of acting like a bunch of perfect judgemental people.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is OBVIOUSLY nothing but a bunch of immature caddy people on here, that can mouth off anyway they feel yet stop others from their words. I think YOU all need to grow up ! NOT me, self theraputic huh, maim me, lol, shallow really shallow people. And people wonder why the world is thew way it is.
Umm, seriously:

They do it to annoy str8 guys and try to get them to mess around with them . It makes fags feel more secure and better about the fact they are gay. Basically they are insecure

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is OBVIOUSLY nothing but a bunch of immature caddy people on here, that can mouth off anyway they feel yet stop others from their words. I think YOU all need to grow up ! NOT me, self theraputic huh, maim me, lol, shallow really shallow people. And people wonder why the world is thew way it is. Why don't everyone try asking WHY or WHAT maybe made someone put what they have put , or ask if they may need help with something on the site instead of acting like a bunch of perfect judgemental people.
Call me a dumb ass bitch, but I don`t understand a thing!:rolleyes:
If you need any help, you should just ask!:smile:
I`m here to help!:biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Conflicted much?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A sincere apology is never a waste of words and should be taken and accepted as such.

But seriously Scott, as far as the "maim him, "lynch him" and "give him to Luka", you need to loosen up. :smile:

I say we let LUKA have him!

I thought Luka has already had everybody (whether they know it or not :tongue:)

Media
But seriously, Scott, as far as the "maim him, "lynch him" and "give him to Luka", you need to loosen up. :smile:

^What he said. You can always use IGNORE.

Honestly, its like listening to a continued drone of vuvuzelas in hear sometimes! :biggrin1: (had to use that word in a sentence once in my life)

Vuvuzelas migh be preferable. (Now I used it.):biggrin1:

scottdajok

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well then common sense would tell you IF you have no clue what IM talking about then you were NOT one who was involved and then need to keep your snide remarks to yourself

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

You've shown that you only have no grasp of the banter and wit that passes as humor here but are most likely incapable of learning it.

Apology notwithstanding, why attempt to be social with people whom you find so "shallow", "judgmental" and "caddy"?

The word, by the way, is "catty", as in "like cats".

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
four weeks from now he can make another thread apologizing for his apology thread.

maybe he'll fair a bit better on the next round.

the circle of life *sings*

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The apology wasn't sincere, i could have told you this was going to happen based on the shit he was apologizing about. Should have just moved on with a different name and kept it together a bit better.

Now he's stubbed his other toe and walking with a limp on the other side. Bummer.

It's terribly offensive to threaten to turn some guy over to Luka. I'm serious.