Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi.

I'm going by the pseudonym Mt.Dew_Addict for this forum, feel free to shorten that any way you please. I'll also respond to 'sir' and 'hey douchebag'

Megapixel-y thingamajiggers
First thing is, well actually this would be the second or third thing eh? Here's the verification photo I'll be making a thread for later tonight, the goods against a ruler, and what I've been told is a very fine ass; in that order:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/172280/cat/500/ppuser/361320 (yes, I know I misspelled the name >< )
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/172281/cat/500/ppuser/361320
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/172281/cat/500/ppuser/361320

I'm 5 foot 6, coming in at a whopping 125lbs soaking wet. From all accounts my penis is average in length and girth, I've only been with one girl (my fiance) who has nothing but praise about it. I trust her fully (and let her sleep with other guys when the mood strikes) even when we discuss me versus her last boyfriend. He was a friend of mine and for a guy who is fairly high up in the karate rainbow with an 8 inch cock, he's a huge pussy. Every few months I get the idea in my head that I'm not satisfying, but it passes quickly.

Sexuality
I arrived at 70% straight, 30% gay like this: I love boobies. I love pussy. I am sexually attracted to women. I like my ass being played with (still working on getting dildos up there), I could make out with a guy, and probably take a (small) dick in me if there was a woman present in the scenario. But I'm not sexually attracted to men, it doesn't do anything for me. I am turned on by thick dick, but the rest of the male body makes me limp. I also have fantasies of having a woman with a strap on do me, oooooh man that'd be hot.

In terms of what I like in a woman, I love boobs and curves. Perky, smaller boobs are fine occasionally, but the huge, heavy ones that slap you around are tops. I like heavier, curvy ladies, I can't find myself attracted to women who's ribs I can see and have nothing to note in terms of thighs.

Intelligence and a sense of humor are deal breakers for me. I don't care how hot you are if every word out of your mouth is stupid. Hell there is one good friend of mine who is nothing like what I am sexually attracted to. She's thin with very little bust, the only things she has going for her body-wise is tattoos and piercings. But she is intelligent, well read, gets my nerd humor, and is so nice that she makes Mother Teresa look like the head of a major American investment bank. I won't make a move though, I value her friendship too much.

I'm always looking for feedback on my technique and tools that I could add to my arsenal. There was one member who had women describe him as adventurous in the bedroom, I'd like get to that point.

Non-Sexual
I've been a gamer since the age of 12, back in the days of SNES. Yoshi's Island and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars still rank at the top of best games I've ever played. I've been an addict of Mt. Dew and World of Warcraft for the better part of 4 years. I started playing on launch day, and have been an officer of the same raiding guild for the past three years.

I'm intelligent, funny, but horribly shy and a terrible procrastinator. I bombed out of college the first time around and a $26k student loan bill has me back in to get a good job. I like arguing, and will take opposing sides of issues just to see how it goes down. Hell, I even have arguements with myself.

I am a stickler for spelling and grammar, it's a massive pet peeve when typing on forums. This isn't instant messaging, you've got plenty of time to make what you want to say readable. I also despise who people use Facebook's friends feature to compile lists of everyone they've ever met. Doubly so when they try to contact me through a pseudonym I've never seen ever and I call them a moron. This goes up by orders of magnitude for Myspace and it's piss poor excuse for web design.

I know as soon as I press submit I'll think of something else, and I probably came off as a narcissistic, condescending douchebag. I'm secretly a really nice guy, so if you want to talk about anything mentioned above (or not touched upon) feel free to send me a PM.

I look forward to discussing topics, oogling some fine ass dick, and the idea of PE excites me greatly. See you all around.

P.S. I hate people who sign their posts, your name is directly to the left of this.

Last edited:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
May I be the first to welcome you to the lpsg family. Good to see you and thanks for sharing. You have certainly made a great introduction for yourself - enjoy the journey ahead.

Mt.Dew_Addict

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unfortunately Alliance. I was suckered away from my lovely tauren ladies and undead mage by some real life friends, who have all since quit the game. But I can't see myself going back and leaving the guild I've been building up these last three years.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately Alliance. I was suckered away from my lovely tauren ladies and undead mage by some real life friends, who have all since quit the game. But I can't see myself going back and leaving the guild I've been building up these last three years.

Understandable. :smile: I'm a Horde person myself, just created an alliance DK tho out of boredom. We'll see how long it lasts. :tongue: