A longshot, anyone watch Korean music videos?

Media
Like I said, this is a longshot, but for some reason this video I haven't seen in nearly 5 years popped into my head and now I'm going nuts trying to find it again. I don't know the name of the song, I'm not Korean and can barely speak it, but I used to be into the culture a lot and listened to the music. So anyway, here are the details of the video I remember, and if anyone can figure out what it is they get sexual favors from uh...someone else =p. I'm about 80% sure it was one female artist singing, not a group.

So a male photographer is taking pictures and sees this girl that takes his breath away. He starts taking pictures of her. She is at his house one day, and I think he asked her to get something in another room. As she reaches up to pull it off a shelf, a bottle of some chemical with the top off falls and splashes on her face, making her blind. Eventually he undergoes some surgery to basically give up his eyes to her so she can see again. I recall at the end of the video she sees him sitting there, blind, with possibly a dog.

Does anyone who watched Korean music videos have any idea what the hell this is? Its driving me nuts. I think I even have the melody in my head, but its hard to describe it obviously.