A look at the record...

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so glad someone did the work for me. I understand that as an internet medium, this LPSG is an audience that will demographically favor Obama. However, I want to point out that much of the information that "pumps up" Obama's position is misleading. If I can convince even ONE voter that Hillary is the better candidate, then I have done my job. Please read this:

Factcheck.org: Substance Abuse | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so glad someone did the work for me. I understand that as an internet medium, this LPSG is an audience that will demographically favor Obama. However, I want to point out that much of the information that "pumps up" Obama's position is misleading. If I can convince even ONE voter that Hillary is the better candidate, then I have done my job.
Give me just about anyone other than Hillary. Obama misleading? His position misleading? Take a look at your delight Hillary if you want to see misleading. "ooh I landed and was immediately under sniper fire." If you prefer lies like that, then you are welcome to them. At least with Obama, the misleads are not so blatant and his are not done with so much pandering that maneuvering across the oil slick afterwards is a life altering experience. Obama at least has attempted honesty, Clinton has no idea what honesty is (actually all of them-Bill, Hillary and Chelsea are in that boat).

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We like Obama because he is a straight shooter and a uniter, not because of propaganda put out by his campaign.

I see that you are linking to propaganda put out by Hillary's supporters to smear a good man... does your heart not tell you that this is wrong?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm so glad someone did the work for me. However, I want to point out that much of the information that "pumps up" Obama's position is misleading. If I can convince even ONE voter that Hillary is the better candidate, then I have done my job. Please read this:

Factcheck.org: Substance Abuse | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

Your article is simply pro-Clinton propaganda. A fact which did not escape the notice of those who read it:

Travis Stark said:
The fact is that Sen. Obama has been a legislator longer than Sen. Clinton, and to automatically discount his state senate record is unfair. It is also a fact that Sen. Clinton's U.S. Senate record includes more substantially "fluff" bills (holidays, etc.) than Sen. Obama's, but you discount that as well. In fact, you discount anything that indicates the truth that Sen. Obama is the more experienced legislator.