A look at the record...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by wispandex_bulge, Apr 1, 2008.

1. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    I'm so glad someone did the work for me. I understand that as an internet medium, this LPSG is an audience that will demographically favor Obama. However, I want to point out that much of the information that "pumps up" Obama's position is misleading. If I can convince even ONE voter that Hillary is the better candidate, then I have done my job. Please read this:

Factcheck.org: Substance Abuse | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hopefully any one not an elephant person!!!!

3. Northland

Gold Member

Give me just about anyone other than Hillary. Obama misleading? His position misleading? Take a look at your delight Hillary if you want to see misleading. "ooh I landed and was immediately under sniper fire." If you prefer lies like that, then you are welcome to them. At least with Obama, the misleads are not so blatant and his are not done with so much pandering that maneuvering across the oil slick afterwards is a life altering experience. Obama at least has attempted honesty, Clinton has no idea what honesty is (actually all of them-Bill, Hillary and Chelsea are in that boat).

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    We like Obama because he is a straight shooter and a uniter, not because of propaganda put out by his campaign.

I see that you are linking to propaganda put out by Hillary's supporters to smear a good man... does your heart not tell you that this is wrong?

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

Your article is simply pro-Clinton propaganda. A fact which did not escape the notice of those who read it:

Draft saved Draft deleted