A look in the rear view mirror

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kind of a theme and variation on the "It Gets Better" thesis... So many of those videos feature people who have a message for their young selves that if they face their future bravely and with integrity, they'll be happy with the result.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad to say that I often ask if my ass looks big in this - and have a look. Pity so many others don't do the same but probably fixated on what they once were - Donny Trump was once a cherub - no look!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I keep in touch with my inner child.

We're quite good friends.

I made a few mistakes.

But I'm moderately well off, very well travelled, very well read, live in a wonderful part of the UK, fit and healthy after an accident that would have killed most people, and in a civil partnership with a wonderful man.

Dissatisfaction is distraction, and greed.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Heh. The kid I was at eighteen would be aghast, appalled, and horrified at the man I've become.

That's okay. The little shit was pretty, gods know, but I wouldn't want to be him again for love nor money. I outgrew the younger me years ago.

Now, if I could just have the body back that I had in my twenties, mind....

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep in touch with my inner child.

We're quite good friends.

I made a few mistakes.

But I'm moderately well off, very well travelled, very well read, live in a wonderful part of the UK, fit and healthy after an accident that would have killed most people, and in a civil partnership with a wonderful man.

Dissatisfaction is distraction, and greed.
Like many of us, trouble is age comes up and kicks us in the butt in a cruel way, I'm still my inner child its just the exterior that's crumbling. Life is still wonderful, exciting and revealing and I to live in a miraculous part of the uk, as long as I can look and appreciate then life will be sweet

Reactions: Exbiker