A love letter to the ladies from a total homo.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear women:

I don't know what to say except that I totally love women. If it wasn't for you guys I think half my brethren out there would be dead or still listening to Barbara Streisand and calling themselves "confirmed bachelors."

Well, if it wasn't for women there wouldn't be any of us, but I digress.

Maybe it's because mother's day just ended, or maybe it's just because the ladies in my life have been so nice to me, or maybe someone put some e in my water and I'm all blissed out, but I wanted to be humble thank you to all of you everywhere. I know you're not all cool and that suggesting you are all cool would be objectifying women and not allowing for the true variance among you all, but most of the women I've met on this site are pretty damn cool.

Finally, about the gay-guys-thinking-vaginas-are-gross thing: I'm really sorry about that. Not all of us do. I for one think they're fantastic. I think straight men should eat pussy like sumo wrestlers eat food, and I think it's really hot when you guys lace up strap ons and fuck your boyfriends like maniacs.

I hope that wasn't too much information...

Anyway, thank you guys, and thank you for being so cool on a site about penises that's often not cool when it comes to women.

total homo erratic

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I miss my gays...

All my gay friends left me.

I'm gayless.. and so less fabulous

Though gay boys are very good at leaving their friends as soon as they get some piece of mens, the fabulosity never goes away unless you let it. Margaret Cho is a perfect example. That queen is fierce!

Keep the dream alive!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though gay boys are very good at leaving their friends as soon as they get some piece of mens, the fabulosity never goes away unless you let it. Margaret Cho is a perfect example. That queen is fierce!

Keep the dream alive!

That's it. Cho goes on the list of women gay men love. She is now on par with Liza Minelli and Barbara Streisand.