A magnificent cunt.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Perhaps one needs to be of a particular age, persuasion, and/or mindset to appreciate my very dear Cigarbabe, but such am I and I make no apology.

I can not let her passing (perhaps inevitable, perhaps desired) pass without oration.

:saevil:

Media
I adore the woman, too.

Cigarbabe is an LPSG legend who has had more lives than a cat at LPSG. She holds the record for the most bans, ban llfts, and reinstatements of anyone. Always controversial, always entertaining, and always a mind of her own.

I'm not sure what happened. I don't really care. It won't change my opinion of her.

Thank you for all you have contributed to the site, Cigarbabe.

You'll be missed.

:saevilw:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spoke with CB last nite in fact, and she is still confused, perplexed, and mystified about her PERMANANT ban. She is well aware of her past infractions, and makes no apologies for always remaining honest, truthful and outspoken, which apparently is frowned upon on this site. However, this permanant ban came as a complete surprise, and without warning, notice or explanation. So if any of the MODS are listening, kindly and respectfully contact CigarBabe and explain the Ban. It seems to me ONLY the "popular" members are allowed to spout off their mouths without repercussion. Not fair LPSG !!!! Explain the ban to the member, or at least allow for an appeal... Its the "just" thing to do

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cigarbabe already has the information she needs to get in touch with either Pecker or Kotchanski to discuss her ban.

JJK, there's no conspiracy here hon, promise.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh hell. This is bad news. I adore the woman. She lives but twenty miles from me. Now we really must meet.

She has singularly the kindest disposition of any poster here in my experience.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh hell. This is bad news. I adore the woman. She lives but twenty miles from me. Now we really must meet.

She has singularly the kindest disposition of any poster here in my experience.

I wouldnt say "kind". AND she is my dear friend, but I would say that you always know where you stand with her, without pretense or Bullshit. She is oft brash, bawdy and abbrasive, but that makes her "Cigarbabe". Cant fault a person for being who they are, and you do have a choice whether or not you want to associate with them. Banning, in my opinion should be held for much more severe offenses, rather than to vindicate a person who feels "pissed off" by a comment made by another who doesnt share their opinion. GROW UP people......

Would you rather have a person shit on your face and call it a hailstorm, or have them just say "I am shitting on your face" ??? No brainer for me.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was referring jjkrkwood to MY experience alone with M. That's the basis by which I evaluate my sentiments about an individual's character.

Guess you missed the "in my experience part" of my previous...

Your experience with her is decidedly your own.

And in all my dealings with her she's been kind. In fact she's been lovely.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was referring jjkrkwood to MY experience alone with M. That's the basis by which I evaluate my sentiments about an individual's character.

Guess you missed the "in my experience part" of my previous...

Your experience with her is decidedly your own.

And in all my dealings with her she's been kind. In fact she's been lovely.

And as always Stronz, I was adding my expierience AND opinion to a post, not attempting to contradict you. Nor do I understand that "confrontational" spark that always seems to be evident in your personality, but hey, thats YOU and I wont attempt to understand it. Feliz Ano Nuevo.........

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And as always Stronz, I was adding my expierience AND opinion to a post, not attempting to contradict you. Nor do I understand that "confrontational" spark that always seems to be evident in your personality, but hey, thats YOU and I wont attempt to understand it. Feliz Ano Nuevo.........

Interesting.

The way I call it jj is that you opted to pull the confrontational "spark" out of my sincere post. My first post in this thread was about my affection and my experience with CB.

Further. You aren't required to "understand" me any more than I you. In truth I don't have any interest in you other than when you attempt to correct my perception to align with your own. :smile: Won't gel friend. Just post what you feel and don't have the audacity to instruct others how to emote. Imagine leaving this
jjkrkwood said:
I wouldnt say "kind".
OUT of your post immediately following mine. You didn't need to put that in there but then you couldn't quite help yourself.

I've always maintained that the world's made the more interesting by the differences among us rather than the similarities jj. You've obviously experienced CB differently than I. No biggie.

Recall if you will this thread is about Cigarbabe. It's not about the animosity which exists between us (for some reason that entirely escapes me) :confused:

Oh well.. different strokes.. all that.

Hazelwood said:
Two outta three ain't bad, Drifter.

Who's 'Drifter'?

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting.

The way I call it jj is that you opted to pull the confrontational "spark" out of my sincere post. My first post in this thread was about my affection and my experience with CB.

Further. You aren't required to "understand" me any more than I you. In truth I don't have any interest in you other than when you attempt to correct my perception to align with your own. :smile: Won't gel friend. Just post what you feel and don't have the audacity to instruct others how to emote. QUOTE]

60 Minutes has Andy Rooney (is he still alive ?) and LPSG has You. Guess theres one in every bunch?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Interesting.

Further. You aren't required to "understand" me any more than I you. In truth I don't have any interest in you other than when you attempt to correct my perception to align with your own. :smile: Won't gel friend. Just post what you feel and don't have the audacity to instruct others how to emote. QUOTE]

60 Minutes has Andy Rooney (is he still alive ?) and LPSG has You. Guess theres one in every bunch?
I see at least two from where I'm sitting.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm right unfortunately. You just can't help yourself.

Well as the old saying goes "more to be pitied than censored". :cool:

Hickboy said:
I see at least two from where I'm sitting.

Then stand up and pay attention.

We've done awfully well at avoiding one another since you decided to stop pouting and post again. I had intended to keep it this way as long as you behaved yourself.

Again.. another who can't quite get over himself enough to learn when to simply KEEP STILL.

Avoid me.

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm right unfortunately. You just can't help yourself.

Well as the old saying goes "more to be pitied than censored". :cool:

Stronzo, I hope you can comprehend this, but you are seldom RIGHT. People just humor the aged. Pity yourself.....

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo, I hope you can comprehend this, but you are seldom RIGHT. People just humor the aged. Pity yourself.....

Well here's the deal tattooed-back.

It's not about being "right" doll. It's about being bright. I don't expect you to be able to understand for however old your grow you'll forever be dull rather than bright. That much is as plain as that unfortunate blotch on your back.

Don't you find the pink font a bit effeminate? :biggrin1:

Thanks for the attempt sam.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.