A magnificent cunt.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek::eek: what's this? PILLOW TALK you say? :eek::eek:

Funny I always thought that was a euphemism for intimate adoring banter between lovers rather than a mutual admiration society.

The floodgates are decidedly open. And everyone's swimming around with everyone else. Don't people realize that sharks don't do well with guppies? Jesus! All hell's broken loose.

It's a genuine cluster fuck.

Drifterwood said:
I'd phuq your ass if I thought I had any chance of touching the sides. :smileeek:
Let's call it the Chunnel.

Last edited:
M

Mr Ed in Mass

Cigarbabe already has the information she needs to get in touch with either Pecker or Kotchanski to discuss her ban.

JJK, there's no conspiracy here hon, promise.

What information? We still don't have a clue .No warning no nothing.Seems to be par for the course.
CB and I usually don't agree on much,but I have to say that she's almost always right when it comes to her perceptions of. people.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What information? We still don't have a clue .No warning no nothing.Seems to be par for the course.
CB and I usually don't agree on much,but I have to say that she's almost always right when it comes to her perceptions of. people.

The page that CigarBabe is "greeted" with (poor choice of word) when she tries to log in provides her with an e-mail address which she can use to contact the mods and admins to discuss her banning. Below is part of the text she will see :-

...If you have further questions regarding your ban, or would like to request that the ban be removed, please send a detailed email including your username to moderator@lpsg.org. Please note that requests for account reinstatement may take several days to review. Please be patient.

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well here's the deal tattooed-back.

It's not about being "right" doll. It's about being bright. I don't expect you to be able to understand for however old your grow you'll forever be dull rather than bright. That much is as plain as that unfortunate blotch on your back.

Don't you find the pink font a bit effeminate? :biggrin1:

Oh Stronzo, since you have chosen to get "personal" and make negative comments since you have nothing else to retalliate with, I might reply that the only thing I find effeminate is YOU, and as for being bright, you AINT, obviously since you cant even distinquish between pink and purple. You are merely self indulgent and dilusional. You may think you are a crusader for gay causes, but you come off as simply a "crazy old coot"... Perhaps you should defect to the str8 side cause us GAYS dont want you in our corner. And its so obvious I HURT your feelings, or struck some nerve, but ask me if I care. I only care about decent, rational, open minded people, clearly a group you dont fit into. Any further insults you hurl at me will be directed to the Mods.....I have never tried to harass or intimidate you, but clearly that is YOUR modus operandi when you become enraged (which is usually over EVERYTHING). I may have an unfortunate blotch on my back (which I am proud of), but you poor sole have an unfortunate blotch on your brain. Up until the point you made this "personal", my post was about Cigarbabe, NOT YOU...... but of course, in typical Stronzo form, you make everthing about you. Such a pathetic OLD man....SAD that you are really so self-loathing..and project that onto others.v Heres hoping our paths NEVER cross in 2010.

Last edited:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Stronzo, since you have chosen to get "personal" and make negative comments since you have nothing else to retalliate with, I might reply that the only thing I find effeminate is YOU, and as for being bright, you AINT, obviously since you cant even distinquish between pink and purple. You are merely self indulgent and dilusional. You may think you are a crusader for gay causes, but you come off as simply a "crazy old coot"... Perhaps you should defect to the str8 side cause us GAYS dont want you in our corner. And its so obvious I HURT your feelings, or struck some nerve, but ask me if I care. I only care about decent, rational, open minded people, clearly a group you dont fit into. Any further insults you hurl at me will be directed to the Mods.....I have never tried to harass or intimidate you, but clearly that is YOUR modus operandi when you become enraged (which is usually over EVERYTHING). I may have an unfortunate blotch on my back (which I am proud of), but you poor sole have an unfortunate blotch on your brain. Up until the point you made this "personal", my post was about Cigarbabe, NOT YOU...... but of course, in typical Stronzo form, you make everthing about you. Such a pathetic OLD man....SAD that you are really so self-loathing..and project that onto others.v Heres hoping our paths NEVER cross in 2010.

I like that term "old coot". :tongue: Did you know a "coot" is a species of bird? I'm an amateur birder too. Cape Cod is rife with varying species.

You're just a queen from Queens. And now you speak for all "Gays" do you? You're a laugh a minute! :biggrin1:

Best ya got? Lame dude, lame. Now try again... but your arsenal is empty I'm betting by now.

Do you have a fixation about age?

If indeed I "make eveything about [me]" why then oh why did you interject your two cents about my "kind" comment to begin with? Just fuck off Mary. State your case and then click on "Submit Reply". Had you kept your uneducated mouth closed and minded your own business we'd not be having this amusing volley. Oh. And CB doesn't much like what you had to say either you big queen. I have that directly from the source.

Such an angry sad little unattractive fairy jj... Don't try and one up me. It's a study in futility. You'll lose at every turn. You're spelling and grammar are deplorable. You can't complete a comprehensible sentence and you appear to need to act out like some petulant child whenever anyone addresses you.

Example: The word personal requires no quotation marks around it. And your use of the contraction "its" requires an apostrophe since it's the combining of two words. The way you employ it is the possessive. :rolleyes:

Pity about that nasty stain on the back of your neck. Didn't mummy tell you tatoos are common? We'll call it your "fairy branding". :tongue::tongue: What's your face look like? Here you go on so about age yet you're terribly reticent to show your face (in oh-so-many-ways) :biggrin1:

And why, pray tell, would our "paths cross" in 2010? As if!

I enjoy the company of well-adjusted, confident, educated people.

Any further insults you hurl at me will be directed to the Mods.....I have never tried to harass or intimidate you
:eek::confused::tongue:

And now we can add liar to your list of personality traits. Cool.

Report away. They know you're a jerk as well as anyone else on the board.

Back to CB:

Would someone please give us a legitimate reason why she was banned? She doesn't know you know. Seems only fair to me.

flame boy said:
Cigarbabe already has the information she needs to get in touch with either Pecker or Kotchanski to discuss her ban.

The ToS as I understand them are required to give the banned individual a reason. This thread really shouldn't exist had protocol been followed accurately.

Last edited:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With respect to both of you guys it is quite obvious that you are just not going to get along so why continue it.

It seems you are both quite fond of CB (I am too) so why not just stick to the thread topic as all the angst is detracting from a thread about a lady a lot of people have a lot of respect for.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed David. But the little jerk needs to stop poking.

The twirp needs to keep still and remain topical. (Be careful or he'll call you "old coot"! He thinks it's an insult lol!):tongue:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slurs of any kind, racial or gay should NEVER be tolerated anywhere. I am hoping the MODS take action against the recent posting above. And this coming from a GAY man no less. Despicable, disgusting, this member needs to be dealt with and warned about abusive rants. Inexcusable !!!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The ToS as I understand them are required to give the banned individual a reason. This thread really shouldn't exist had protocol been followed accurately.

A reason was given, as it states in the Moderator Action thread. Should CigarBabe wish for more information, which she is entitled to, she can ask further questions - not anyone else. A reason is always provided to the individual - it may not be lengthy and biblical, but it is still provided. Protocol was followed accurately.

Also, if you boys cant get along why in the hell don't you make use of this.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

lol

flame boy said:
A reason was given, as it states in the Moderator Action thread. Should CigarBabe wish for more information, which she is entitled to, she can ask further questions - not anyone else. A reason is always provided to the individual - it may not be lengthy and biblical, but it is still provided. Protocol was followed accurately.

That's not true in my experience.

When I was banned three years ago I had no forewarning. ZIP! Gone. Niente.

And (as recently as last night) CB hadn't a clue why she'd been banned. She asked me to search around the board for her in order to find out in fact.

So there you have it from her pov.

I'm just sayin'.......

Last edited:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You've gone above and beyond, Flamey. Really. Anyone with the ability to use the search function can quickly search post history and see CB trolling Rec/x (among other things). Wasn't that kind of behavior what got her banned before?

And as HG noted (and many know), contacting Kotch is as simple an act as there is in all of the interweb.

Next.

Also, if you boys cant get along why in the hell don't you make use of this.

Heh. Yes, the ignore list is your friend. I was thinking of a scrabble game where you could use the first letters of the names of all the people you have on ignore to create words of a length up to seven letters long. Yup.

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And as always Stronz, I was adding my expierience AND opinion to a post, not attempting to contradict you. Nor do I understand that "confrontational" spark that always seems to be evident in your personality, but hey, thats YOU and I wont attempt to understand it. Feliz Ano Nuevo.........

Hmmm, JJ, i read your post and it reads as sincere to me.

I was referring jjkrkwood to MY experience alone with M. That's the basis by which I evaluate my sentiments about an individual's character.

Guess you missed the "in my experience part" of my previous...

Your experience with her is decidedly your own.

And in all my dealings with her she's been kind. In fact she's been lovely.

I have bolded the 'confrontational spark' which is just a tad bit patronising especially as all JJ did was give HIS experience.

I would quit it the pair of you but then only because i lack the insulting wit to carry it on like you two!