Attachments

Last edited:

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I for one love his tattoo's!
They look incredible and he certainly has the body for tattooing does'nt he?
cigarbabe:saevil:

hmmmmm, you love only his tattoo? right?

but just look at his body, it's just a straight form... and the face... I don't feel to like him.. maybe just a 25%

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have to say, I like the whole package. The tattoos just enhance it.

well, that's your thoughts... I respect that...

:frown1: I think I'll be the one who don't like him, the total package. My officmates also like him....

I would rate him 50% of his total package... how about you guyz?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think if ur going in for more tattoo's...u might be well servered talking to an eighty year old guy that did all of his tattoo's 60 years ago...see if he has a different spin on tattooing...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think if ur going in for more tattoo's...u might be well servered talking to an eighty year old guy that did all of his tattoo's 60 years ago...see if he has a different spin on tattooing...

HELLO!!!!! I tell people this all the time. They "might" look hot (matter of opinion) when you have pretty skin in your 20's. As you age, they make you look OLDER. Is that what you want?

Of all the things God created -- sunsets, mountains, oceans, forests, no masterpiece is more spectacularly beautiful than the male body. To put tatoos on it is like spray painting graffitti on a great work of art.

No offense to guys with tats. I know they are very in at the moment. I'd just rather see the bare skin than some ink.

YMMV

Media
they're not just very in at the moment, or at least they shouldn't be. You should get tattoos ONLY when you truly want them. Don't get them for fashion. AND The whole hoola hoola about how bad it's gonna look when you're 60 is utter BS. What guarantees will you have that you'll even live that long?? OR that you won't get some disease that will still ruin your perfect skin in some ways?? I mean live people live! live the life you want cuz u don't know if you'll have tomorrow.

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they're not just very in at the moment, or at least they shouldn't be. You should get tattoos ONLY when you truly want them. Don't get them for fashion. AND The whole hoola hoola about how bad it's gonna look when you're 60 is utter BS. What guarantees will you have that you'll even live that long?? OR that you won't get some disease that will still ruin your perfect skin in some ways?? I mean live people live! live the life you want cuz u don't know if you'll have tomorrow.

Wow, I think... I have my companion here...

That's what I want to think of.... to think for the future happens...