A Man writes a letter to his wife.

omega

Just Browsing
Media
A Man writes a letter to his wife.

"To My Dear Wife,

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that You with your 54 years can no longer supply. I am very happy with you, and I value you as a good wife. Therefore after reading this Email, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be perturbed I shall be back home before midnight".

When the man came home, he found the following letter on the dining room table.

"My Dear Husband, I received your fax and thank you for your honesty. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. At the same time I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael my tennis coach, who like your secretary, is also 18 years old.

So as a successful businessman and with your excellent knowledge of Math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference.

18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore I will not be back before lunchtime tomorrow"