Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what is the deal with the chest hair some have chest hair some shave the chest what is the point of shaving your chest hair I thought it was a sign of becoming a man.

It's just a fashion. Sometime in the next ten years chest hair will come back. I'm already spotting a few magazine ads showing hairy chest so I suspect it won't take that long. I don't bother shaving mine. I like it!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't shave, but will use my buzzer once in a while. There's not enough hair on my chest to make much of a difference.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a small amount of hair on my chest but not enough to say that I have a fully hairy chest. I workout a lot so I usually like to get rid of the hair that's on my chest—well, whatever is there.

When people see me shirtless, I want them to see my CHEST and not the hair that covers it.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got a hairy chest. I used to shave when I was in masters swimming competitions to knock some milli seconds off my time. But it just became a hassle. Stubble didn't feel good not to mention it grew in itchy and scratchy. I buzz and trim it sometimes but never shave it completely off anymore.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no chest hair, so I must not be a real man :rolleyes:

Yeah, right-- just a pussy . . . with an eight-inch clitoris! :biggrin1:

Seriously, though, I've got chest hair, but its growth is uneven. I trim it with a buzzer. I think it looks better that way, and it's not uncomfortable. But shaving? No, thanks! I tried it once and it was painful when the hair started to grow back in.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What does chest hair have to do with manhood.
I have been with both bare and hairy chests and they were ALL MAN!
I like both and think a guy should have perogative to keep natural or shave.

I have a trail line of hair from my chest to my dick....it all natural and it turns my man on!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Everybody I've taken my shirt off for likes my chest hair (moderately thick, and reddish-blond with copper highlights).

I think this is somewhat self-selecting, since everbody I've gone out with already knew I was moderately hairy. Word gets around... as does word of who has a big dick and who doesn't.

Just like some people prefer their male sex partners have chest hair, others prefer them smooth... and others don't care...some people prefer big dicks, some prefer smaller, and some just don't care.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have much chest hair, or body hair in general. I have read that this is a Scandinavian trait. I don't know if that's true or not.

Since I have very little chest hair, I guess I'm not a real man, then.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a maturity thing really.

Mature women prefer handsome, refined, muscular, hairy chested, masculine men. Please note that you don't have to be old to be mature.

Immature women (girls) like cute, unrefined, spikey haired, hairless, von dutch hat / surfer sunglass wearing boys. Please note that you don't have to be young to be immature.

And if you ask any real women she will tell you that the masculine ones are always betters in bed than the little boys. :wink: