A Man's Worth Is Based on His Dick Size?

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't post much here, but being 56 years old, of which 43 of those years I have had a large penis, let me share my experience:

- I have been with women who really got off on size as well as those who didn't seem to care all that much.

- I have enjoyed and been embarrassed by the attention I received in junior high through college when the word got around of my package.

- I have broken up with two women who ended up marrying the next guy they met who were on the low end of average. They are both still happily married.

- Three times when I was young, I serviced an older woman while her husband watched. I felt the guy got off as much or more than the woman.

I was married for years to a wonderful woman. Our sex was incredible, but it would have been amazing even if my penis was average.

I dated a woman for a long time who had incredible breasts. She lost them both to cancer.

Be the best person you can be, believe in yourself and you will find happiness.

Go Ben! I like you already!

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A worthy man or woman is one who wins with humility, loses with dignity, gives of themself and treats everyone with respect. No dick required.