A Mardi Gras Report?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Feb 16, 2007.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

If some guys on this site go to Mardi Gras next week, please report back on all the hot and sexy man-2-man sex things that you saw. I really dig that whole scene in New Orleans with the public cocksucking on Bourbon St. and guys whipping out their huge tools for all to see and to feel.

It's wild!!! And very hot! Thanks! :smile:

2. Hardhat

Hardhat New Member

I was there many years ago. What a scene it was. It's everything they say it is and more. Guys bottomless and Girls topless. Never saw anything like it.

3. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    It looks like it'll be cold as hell here this Fat Tuesday, but signs are that this year will be a big as ever (considering people were camping out for today's parades as early 2 p.m. today).

4. bippidyboppody

bippidyboppody New Member

I went out last night to pass out condoms for a bit and it was FREEZING. And unless it warms up a bit I doubt there will be many guys flashing their short stacks in the cold. Rawhide had a bit of action in the back. Bars were pretty full. But it was cold and it's still early in the weekend. The streets were kinda empty. But I am sure things will pick up. Most people were just getting into town that night and this morning.

5. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    It had warmed up right nicely around 2 p.m. this afternoon, but as the sun set it got cold again. Decided not to brave the elements for Endymion this evening, but there was lots of traffic out there. I-10 out by Causeway (in "Metry") was almost gridlocked and very long lines of traffic was trying to exit on St. Charles (right at Endymion's route...smart!) If it warms up more might get out there (for Lundi Gras and Tuesday).

6. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

Pardon my innocence, but what are guys flashing there???? I understand girls flashing their boobs, well and maybe some guys ( I could flash mine at this point lol), but what exactly are guys flashing in the big easy? Any pics or websites to check it out...I knew I should've gone to Mardi gras!:mad:

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

They're flashing their smiles, of course!

8. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    As you head down Bourbon street (from Canal) you move into the section of the street that is generally known as the gay section, which is two blocks past St. Peters and Bourbon (on which are found Cats Meow, Preservation Hall, and Pat O'Briens).

Now you're at Bourbon and St. Ann, and on this corner, across from each other are perhaps the two biggest gay clubs in the city, The Parade, and Oz (though straights are known to go as well). On Mardi Gras, this is the general area (it's been moved once or twice) where they'll have the world renowned Mardi Gras costume contest (which is primarily a gay affair featuring some incredible costumes).

But all along Bourbon street and Royal, costumers will walk up and down on Mardi Gras day in various states of attire: from full ball gowns (often men) with incredibly huge and ornate headpieces, to nothing more than latex paint coating one's cock and balls. On that day some go practically nude or as close to it as they can get. People stop them and they obligingly allow their pictures to be taken.... it's all good fun.

But back to the question about flashing, just like women are flashing for beads, down in this section of the quarters, guys are flashing (their cocks) for beads too. It often goes beyond just flashing. There's touching/feeling going on too, and on occasion a blow job will commence right there on the sidewalk, in the back of a pickup, often in the middle of a crown of spectators. On other sections of the street (often the night before) women on balconies overlooking Bourbon may take off their tops, or everything to the delight of hundreds on onlooker.

Police reaction to this is varied. I think most of them pretend not to see much and they're usually more concerned with keeping order in the huge crowd. Several have even been photographed (on past occasion) with a topless damsel. Politics and noises from religious and conservative groups have caused and occasional "crackdown" or at least vows of such, but the party continues, hence our saying: Laizzes les bon temps roulez.

9. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

Ok, thanks B.C.! I'm sold! Is this during Mardi gras only? If not I'll go there as soon as I can, otherwise I'll start planning to be there Mardi Gras 2008!

I must be one fo those experiences that you can never forget...I am sexual stuff left and right in the middle of the street...priceless!

10. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, mardi gras only (excepting maybe perhaps some things that go on during what's called Southern Decadence). At precisely 12 midnight at the close of Fat Tuesday the police will come through the quarters, getting everyone off the streets (most just go inside bars etc. and continue til the wee hours) but all else stops and the street sweepers come in.

Some (of the uninitiated) are surprised the next day (Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent in a city with a majority Catholic population) when they can no longer walk down the middle of Bourbon and Royal streets. All quickly returns to business as usual the very next day and merely taking a whizz in the wrong place can get you quickly arrested.

Then again, one need not wait til mardi gras to see "topless girls" and "bottomless guys" here. There is a clothes optional club where on any given summer weekend one can find a packed house full of the same, though much more sedate: lounging around poolside, tanning and sipping drinks ( pardon... "cocktails").

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Somewhere on my PC is a photo that was sent to me that says it all...there's a college-aged girl holding up her shirt right beside the passenger side window of an NOPD cruiser. The officer riding shotgun has a camera of his own up to his face, snapping a photo of the boobies on display.

Let 'em roll, indeed!

Draft saved Draft deleted